Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she say I missed it? More likely everyone has messaged her going what the hell are you on?
FYI Clemmie, you can get kiwis and mangoes in aldi too! And they're cheap! Not all aldi shoppers are suffering from malnutrition because of the lack of range in their fruit and veg, and we also eat more than apples and bananas!
Someone had commented that you can get wonky fruit at Aldi for a lot cheaper than her box and CT said maybe the box is more expensive because it has ‘high end’ fruit in it like kiwi and mango 🙄 The thing is, where I live, anybody who has money shops at Aldi. It’s not for the poor people like she seems to think. The car park is always full of Audi’s and Lidl.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Someone had commented that you can get wonky fruit at Aldi for a lot cheaper than her box and CT said maybe the box is more expensive because it has ‘high end’ fruit in it like kiwi and mango 🙄 The thing is, where I live, anybody who has money shops at Aldi. It’s not for the poor people like she seems to think. The car park is always full of Audi’s and Lidl.
Yeah ours is the same! Always brand new range rovers in the car park. We call it the new waitrose!

Reactions: 3
Yes, I meant to say Range Rovers so I don’t why I typed Audi’s and Lidl 😂 I’ve got it on the brain after Telfords stories.
To be fair our Aldi always has Audi’s as that the local car of choice for the drug dealers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has deleted her post and said it wasn’t an #ad. She looks terrible in the story explaining that she doesn’t want all the dm’s And discussion about veg. Happy for the engagement when it suits her.

Reactions: 6
How can she say ‘the people of odbox have kindly sent me this to try’ then say it’s not a bleeping ad? I don’t pay for something then think ‘wow! How kind of Asda to send me that food I gave them money for!’

• Haha
How can she say ‘the people of odbox have kindly sent me this to try’ then say it’s not a bleeping ad? I don’t pay for something then think ‘wow! How kind of Asda to send me that food I gave them money for!’
I think it could be because she’s a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love that everyone is now calling her out on her veg boxes and that it's a complete rip off. Yet again showing how out of touch she is that she didn't know most places do wonky fruit and veg now for a fraction of the price, assuming ocado and waitrose don't though and that's why she doesn't know 😁 aldi have been doing wonky fruit and veg for ages!
I’ve had them from Asda before for a fiver and I’m sure they were bigger too!

Reactions: 1
Just joined this site just to join this conversation 😂😂

I replied to her story about the high end fruit with some laughing faces and a WTF. She replied instantly and was very defensive asking me what was funny. I said I would never describe fruit as high end. She wasn't pleased 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Clemmie’s a bit thick if her stories and then later deleted stories are anything to go by.

Reactions: 9
She is another one that turns everything into an innuendo like Brummy Mummy. Discussing the birth of the leek whilst holding it as a dick. Can you imagine a bloke saying similar about his mellons. You can be a feminist without bringing everything down to sex

Reactions: 2
I think Clemmie’s a bit thick if her stories and then later deleted stories are anything to go by.
She always come across as not very bright, combined with lack of self awareness and entitlement. It's not a good look.

Reactions: 3
She is so annoying this women I only started looking because if this thread - so dull and monotone!

Reactions: 2
I'm so glad Clemmie is running workshops to help women with kids manage the 'juggle'. God knows how my mum managed in the days before IG. Telford really does live up her own arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm so glad Clemmie is running workshops to help women with kids manage the 'juggle'. God knows how my mum managed in the days before IG. Telford really does live up her own arse.
What juggle is that? She works (what seems to be either from home or attending events) and her husband is on parental leave for 6 months? He looks after the baby & does the school run when she is working. It’s hardly rocket science.

What juggle is that? She works (what seems to be either from home or attending events) and her husband is on parental leave for 6 months? He looks after the baby & does the school run when she is working. It’s hardly rocket science.
I presume her advice is quit your job and share every intimate detail of your life and your family's life with the public in exchange for free tit and an undeserved platform to air your 'expertise'.

How does she even have a juggle. You would never hear of a man doing a workshop on how to survive the juggle when he has a wife who stays at home and that is exactly the dynamics in her home with BT having his parental leave.

It is women like that who use the word mumprenaurs and actually set women back and she calls herself a feminist?

She’s also nicking mother_pukka’s usp! The more he merrier and all that but get your own ideas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.