Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t see a thread for Clemson T. But, ANOTHER GIFTED BREAK?!

Maybe I’m jealous. I probably am. But I just find it hard to watch all the freebie content.

Reactions: 4
What’s her claim to insta fame? I followed her briefly ages ago but never quite “got her” just know and realised she’s part of that insufferable insta mum crew that’s always patting themselves on their backs.

Reactions: 7
I do like the ‘lists’ she does and have found some really interesting people to follow off the back of them.

But I find all the gifted breaks they seem to have difficult to swallow. And you’re right, she is part of that crew.

I just see Clemmie as a single white female version of MOD.

I don’t follow her when she tried to get pity for her “financial crisis” it was enough for me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is loathesome. So unaware of how she comes across. Does she think her followers want to see her FIFTH holiday of the year and it’s only start of April.

Reactions: 11
I’m torn on Telford. I think she’s probably as bad as all the rest. The lists are weird. They are just really long bullet point lists which would often be more interesting if they weren’t bullet point lists.
Her hair and dress sense are shocking. I’m not sure if seeing MP in monki jumpsuits has given her too many ideas but the bizarre cumbersome suits and outfits she adorns herself with should not be allowed. I’m tempted to think more money than sense.
After buying her son a £100 denim jacket as it was good value and could be handed down (😂 so can one from Tu hun) made me think she was completely out of touch.
The mid range influencer, still flogging children in there and sadly having to resort to state school and mixing with common followers, but will hopefully get to upper tier and the fruit of private school.

Apologies I’m such an idiot, the jacket was part of a batch of stuff sent to her, of course she didn’t buy it 😂😂😂 she’s was meant to influence us idiots into buying it, so was saying what good value it was. Utterly deluded.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I read a little about her previous financial problems, but it still seems a world away from what a lot of us experience!

I read a little about her previous financial problems, but it still seems a world away from what a lot of us experience!
I’m curious, what are her financial issues? Never knew she had any, I don’t folllow her anymore.

Also flabbergasted by her sartorial choices, I totally don’t get whatever vibe or style she’s trying to achieve.

Did anyone see when she falsely claimed child benefit but said it was tax credits? She got a fine. Her house is on the market. Very easy to find by searching Peckham. Another one who over sells her kids.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see when she falsely claimed child benefit but said it was tax credits? She got a fine. Her house is on the market. Very easy to find by searching Peckham. Another one who over sells her kids.
Looking ....

I think she's been 'cool edgy mum in SE London', she's now running off to the shires ...

I find she has zero self awareness. Claims to have anxiety then posts every detail of her family and relationship online. As I said on another thread I live near her and sometimes see her husband at baby and parenting groups. It's so weird. Nevermind the usual 'oh how old is she?' chat about the baby. My opener could he 'oh hi greta I know exactly how and when you were born. How's weaning going? Saw your wife's engorged breasts online yesterday. How's it going selling your house? How's work going after your business went bust and you concealed debt from your wife? At least you're still seeing a couple's therapist...'

I mean I could go on. Strangers knowing all this would totally creep me out. But I guess if your 'day' job was advertising and working for Insta and Facebook, you can't really admit that social media is potentially really damaging.

Her 'list' where she claimed she could empathise with those in poverty because she couldn't split the bill equally when our with friends or whatever was massively insulting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ooh what’s the link for her house?

My link to the house got deleted as not allowed to post addresses. It was easy to find though.

You can also look her up on companies House.. Alongside other influences to give you ideas of income... Mod and Fod have made tons. Telford less so so far.

Yep, looks like “The MOD Stalker” is finally heading down to the Kent coast with The Telford shout out for recommendations (aka free offers) for an architect in the Thanet area. Honestly, having been born and brought up in that corner of East Kent (but escaped) I really can’t see the appeal of relocating a young family down to that god awful place other than dirt cheap ‘reno’ projects with insta potential. Oops, guess I’ve just answered my own question!! To be fair, it is quite pretty for about 6 weeks of the year (if you’re lucky) when the sun comes out but otherwise, very.... bleak!!! (And not very instagrammable!) Maybe if you had family down there for free babysitting (as has Clemmie #1) but otherwise, all very Single White Female!

Reactions: 9
It’s really creepy if I was MOD I wouldn’t have disclosed where I had moved too 😂

How on earth do you convince your husband to relocate your whole family for the purpose of your instagram following 😂 I know where mine would tell me to go. So odd.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.