Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Middle class white privledge talking to more middle class white privilege listened to by middle class white privilege - oh joy

Reactions: 16
I took one for the team and listened while I tidied the kitchen...a bit too much info about their sex lives tbh. I also kept thinking how their children would feel listening to it. I also feel like I know them more than my own friends!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It's a closed loop. A circle jerk.
A jerk circle!!! Haha haha yes! It’s like that with all these podcasts it seems. Like I love the High Low podcast with Dolly Alderton but do you notice she’s on every other middle class white girl podcast. Emma gammon. Elizabeth day. Pandora S, Scarlett Curtis. It’s all just a big old circle jerk. Like Hungermamas podcast too. Allison Perry...
I don’t give a tit about MOD & FODs sex life 🤢

Reactions: 3
Clemmies podcast presenting skills are shocking.

You could tell she was reading from a script.

Listened to half the pod cast - unfortunately she doesn't sound natural, speaks very very fast!!! And clearly reading from a script .. very robotic indeed

Reactions: 1
As if she ever shops at F&F clothing!!!!!!!!! She doesn’t even do her shop at Tesco, she’s a Waitrose luvvie

And off on holiday again - even if it is o my camping. How many is that this year already? 4?

Reactions: 1
Yep. 4. I’ve had none in 3 years. I’m tired and tearful and these instamums make me feel like tit

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.