Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s re uploaded the videos with #ad
Is she reading here?
Hiii clemmie 👋🏻
Hi Clemmie 👋🏻
Maybe just label it with ad from the start? You can’t be that daft to think that them loaning you a car to show on your stories is not a advert. Or did you just think they were really kind like the company that happened to send you a box of bread?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really want to message her to call her out on her fuckwittery but know she’s just block me. Instead I just send a complaint to the asa every time she does one her unmarked ads. I figure if I/other people complain enough they have to do something about her.

Reactions: 2
I really want to message her to call her out on her fuckwittery but know she’s just block me. Instead I just send a complaint to the asa every time she does one her unmarked ads. I figure if I/other people complain enough they have to do something about her.
Sadly not.....tell her. if she blocks you, you can see her stories on Gramster. The ASA need to be notified.....that said, they fund the advertising industry so not really got any teeth sadly.

Reactions: 1
I had what I thought was an adult message exchange with Clemmie regarding the gifted bread. Explained my thoughts re her receiving free food when so many people in this country are using foodbanks. She was a little defensive (and blamed her messages not may be being clear as she was travelling on a windy round 🙄 on holiday).

We wishes each other a nice summer and then she blocked me. So immature and so not in keeping with the imagine that she tries to portray

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I used to really like clemmie. I said so quite a few times at the start of this thread but her labelling of ads is pissing me right off. Pressloan, but she didn't have to post about it? But she then took it upon herself to point out her favourite features, just like I'm sure she would have if it hadn't been an ad??? Just label it an ad from the very start!

Reactions: 3
This is what I mean about the bare minimum. When she says she doesn’t have to declare #AD because she’s not obliged to post anything -

A) she’s taking the piss if she thinks we believe her that you’d get sent a car without just for the hell if it and
b) why only just about do what is the bare minimum expected of you? Why not go the extra mile, be clear and transparent as requested by so many. Why not be truthful, be driven by your morals and acknowledge the life you are sharing is not ‘real’ in the sense of all the gifted stuff. Why not do the right thing and therefore help many many young women feel less unworthy.

Being driven by what the regulator ‘makes them do’ just portrays them as greedy, floggers. Any posts trying to pretend that they are here to support a greater cause is negated by this selfish behaviour

Reactions: 4
I've been complaining to the asa since that horrible fake tan body image sham. That one really boiled my piss how the fake tan add was so hidden.

I know! I’m beginning to see how they couldn’t get everything in a car and roofbox!

Reactions: 2
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂what a prick!
So she can spell and use the correct grammar when she wants to- when she can be bothered. Not a single spelling mistake on her messages, yet her crap “lists” are littered with them as are her posts usually. Can’t forget shes “dyslexic” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 Fed up of her using Dyslexia as an excuse for being lazy! Anyway, off topic but just another thing that bugs me about her!

What’s with the 3 million stories today? I just muted her, couldn’t handle it anymore

Reactions: 3
What’s with the 3 million stories today? I just muted her, couldn’t handle it anymore
Clearly her engagement is down so she’s panic posting. I don’t follow her anymore so just went to look. Her latest grid post about nits 🤢 and how messy her bathroom is made me feel unwell...I’m no clean freak by any stretch of the imagination but all the clothes all over the floor. Yack mould city

Reactions: 1
She noticed other insta people speak to camera so she is trying it. I have a love/hate thing with her. I find her the tiniest bit more relatable than other insta mums because I think she's a bit more down to earth and doesn't seem to be high maintenance and glamour all the time. Sometimes though she's a right idiot, like the nude toilet pics. I never read her lists so can't comment on that.

Reactions: 5
I stopped following a while ago. Just went for a look at the latest pics and there’s actually a dirty knickers on amongst her laundry pics - that is just rank. Nobody needs to see that level of ‘real’ 🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.