Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never commented on Clemmie Telford,but she really gets on my tits. I started following her some time ago when she would band on about how she almost became poor,bankrupt and homeless whilst flashing a diamond engagement ring that could buy a house in the North of England.
I get the whole body positivity movement but wtf are her recent posts about? Yes,she is fat and has an unattractive body,but what is the message behind these images?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I have never commented on Clemmie Telford,but she really gets on my tits. I started following her some time ago when she would band on about how she almost became poor,bankrupt and homeless whilst flashing a diamond engagement ring that could buy a house in the North of England.
I get the whole body positivity movement but wtf are her recent posts about? Yes,she is fat and has an unattractive body,but what is the message behind these images?
A more comfortable alternative to Spanx that she has been paid to jump around in? 😬😤

Reactions: 2
Hum snarking on her body and calling it unattractive is uncalled for, nothing wrong with it. Back to the real issues of not disclosing ads etc etc, yeh?

Reactions: 19
Nahhh. Body-shaming. Not cool.

Reactions: 13
An ‘attractive body’ is subjective and people’s opinions of what constitutes one is not what tattle is about.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s not really fat, she has 3 young children and has said she was overweight in the past. I have a very similar figure and can tone it up a bit and it’s a normal shape for many of us.
I think her attitude to ads and begging for freebies is very unattractive, her use of others work and words with so little respect, is very unattractive , but she can be funny and informative and kind.
I don’t think her body is unattractive at all but she chooses very odd clothes sometimes and I would not be posing around in a large tube grip. So yes to what the hell is she doing but no to the body shaming.

Reactions: 7
I had my kid around the time they were all doing the undeclared ads. I remember seeing there lifestyles and wondering how they did it. How my life didn’t measure up. Little did I know they didn’t pay for any of it and it was all given to them.
I used to go to the ‘mothers meetings’ and the key players (including the Clemmie s) would be there lapping up the free tit and doing talks about how they juggle it all. It was just a vapid echo chamber of self praise.
Thissssss. I felt confused and inadequate and like it was my duty to be a #mumboss 😂 Funnily enough I felt a lot better when I unfollowed them all

Reactions: 10

Woah she’s definitely not fat

Thissssss. I felt confused and inadequate and like it was my duty to be a #mumboss 😂 Funnily enough I felt a lot better when I unfollowed them all
Yeah I should probably unfollow them. Now when I see one of them hawking some tit I just think duck off. It just really gets my goat that they are trying to pull the wool over the eyes of people been all matey matey ‘yeah this thing is great’ when it’s all just an advert and so so fake.

Yeah I should probably unfollow them. Now when I see one of them hawking some tit I just think duck off. It just really gets my goat that they are trying to pull the wool over the eyes of people been all matey matey ‘yeah this thing is great’ when it’s all just an advert and so so fake.
It's awful targeting of new mums who are tired and bewildered. I think it's horrible

Reactions: 5
It's awful targeting of new mums who are tired and bewildered. I think it's horrible
Yup. Been there and literally got the T-shirt!
It’s when you used to see them at events with their tiba and marl bags and scamp and dude jumpers and think well they’re on maternity as well so if they can afford it......
New mums are literally these saleswoman life blood!

• Sad
Yup. Been there and literally got the T-shirt!
It’s when you used to see them at events with their tiba and marl bags and scamp and dude jumpers and think well they’re on maternity as well so if they can afford it......
New mums are literally these saleswoman life blood!
I've said it before in another thread but I went into maternity debt free and came out... not so debt free. Community is essential to new mums and Instagram was a lifeline to me, I've made some fantastic friends there. But the Instamums sell a false community based on consumerism and it's really tit

Reactions: 11
I've said it before in another thread but I went into maternity debt free and came out... not so debt free. Community is essential to new mums and Instagram was a lifeline to me, I've made some fantastic friends there. But the Instamums sell a false community based on consumerism and it's really tit
Yup! I’ve been to events where some of the insta mum gang have been and they stand in there own clique. I’ve had some of them turn their back on me when they realise I don’t have a big following, do a job that can help them or have any free product to give them.
So yeah the sneaky not tagging of adverts and acting like ‘we’re all in this together’ really pisses me off.
Plus Telford comes from an advertising background before she became a saleswoman so surely she knows what she’s doing is wrong.

Reactions: 4
I’ve also said before on threads about how I got sucked in pretty badly and I’ve used valuable savings to ‘fit in’ those savings should be going towards a house deposit but instead I’ve bought Tiba & Marl bag, mumma tops, sleepyhead, sheepskin pram liners...the list goes on. I’m so angry about it all and I have cried more than once over the waste.

Reactions: 4
I heard a podcast today from Simon Sinek - who is a great person to listen too if you are interested in leadership and improvement.

He mentioned something that struck such a cord with me and my thoughts on the instamums. He talked about when a company chooses to only do the bare minimum and what the law states you must do rather than morally what is actually the right thing to do which is likely to be way way more. Organisations often only do the absolute minimum based on costs.

The instamums will do the absolute minimum around transparency. Often citing ‘this complies with the ASA’ (ie this ‘press discount’ madness)

Why can’t they choose to do what so many people really want rather than the minimum that’s asked of them? Why can’t they be open, transparent, and really act on feedback and morally do the right thing.

Reactions: 8
Looks like she has managed to bagged herself a #loaned car for the trip. After all her stories about her friends car breaking just before they left for wilderness, I’m not surprised.

Reactions: 1
Looks like she has managed to bagged herself a #loaned car for the trip. After all her stories about her friends car breaking just before they left for wilderness, I’m not surprised.
And looks like she’s been shady with the #ad tagging as per always!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.