Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I’m torn on Telford. I think she’s probably as bad as all the rest. The lists are weird. They are just really long bullet point lists which would often be more interesting if they weren’t bullet point lists.
Her hair and dress sense are shocking. I’m not sure if seeing MP in monki jumpsuits has given her too many ideas but the bizarre cumbersome suits and outfits she adorns herself with should not be allowed. I’m tempted to think more money than sense.
After buying her son a £100 denim jacket as it was good value and could be handed down (😂 so can one from Tu hun) made me think she was completely out of touch.
The mid range influencer, still flogging children in there and sadly having to resort to state school and mixing with common followers, but will hopefully get to upper tier and the fruit of private school.

Apologies I’m such an idiot, the jacket was part of a batch of stuff sent to her, of course she didn’t buy it 😂😂😂 she’s was meant to influence us idiots into buying it, so was saying what good value it was. Utterly deluded.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

GreyWolf

VIP Member
She’s ALWAYS looking for approval, or reassurance. Every single one of her posts has a mistake in it- either factually or grammatically or it’s just stupid!!! I actually can’t believe how much she embarrasses herself. Her posts are even interesting. I’m going to have to unfollow that massive uninteresting mess!!!!
But how will you find out about Camp Bowelival? If she’s bloated or if the #gifted Tena catch the loose stools after she smokes a fag to loosen it all and pops a couple of laxatives #festivalrebel #poppingpills.

Also another fucking irritating thing this complete #gifted twat has pissed me off with this week is her first night away in 😱 2 years 😱
OH FUCK OFF TELFORD YOU WANKER. Try having a disabled child and make it 17 years you silly thoughtless 💩. Given you have a 14 month old and we’re pregnant that sounds very lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Carobee

She’s such an idiot! The Nathan barley/ Alan partridge of insta mums! Can picture the camera panning in now her wearing a MOTHER tshirt with sports socks pulled up to her knees, brand new white trainers, a silver Tiba & Marl pack pack walking down the street doing an insta gurning story ignoring her kids who are scooting off miles down the road.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
That bath picture is revolting on so many levels. All of this ‘I’ll look back at this time’ talk, perhaps you’ll look back and ask yourself why you put a picture of your naked daughter on Instagram for the world to see? Get a fucking laundry basket you filthy pig.

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
I’ve finally figured out who Clemmie reminds me of (and obviously takes style tips from) Perrrrryyyy

• Haha
Yep don’t remember mrs large flogging her kids for a free holiday. Lord knows she deserves one!

I am a bit grossed out by this whole UC thing. Do we need middle class clemmie with her 900k house being honest with us about UC? What does she think she’s going to achieve? Are we meant to feel enlightened by her talking crap about something she has no experience of and never will? I know she’ll drag in a token peasant to do the hard work for her but still.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mummykins

It is completely unfathomable. The only way this could get worse is with a photograph of her actually on the toilet. Oh.

• Haha

J-Dog

I have never commented on Clemmie Telford,but she really gets on my tits. I started following her some time ago when she would band on about how she almost became poor,bankrupt and homeless whilst flashing a diamond engagement ring that could buy a house in the North of England.
I get the whole body positivity movement but wtf are her recent posts about? Yes,she is fat and has an unattractive body,but what is the message behind these images?
Nahhh. Body-shaming. Not cool.

Boredofthem

She’s a typical privileged woman that thinks her life is hard because she can’t have everything she wants. Being unable to afford luxuries isn’t comparable to being unable to buy essentials

GreyWolf

VIP Member
How can she say ‘the people of odbox have kindly sent me this to try’ then say it’s not a fucking ad? I don’t pay for something then think ‘wow! How kind of Asda to send me that food I gave them money for!’
I think it could be because she’s a twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

onlyinitforthepony

I think alcohol dependence, amongst the Instamum type demographic, is a socially acceptable problem to have and one that when you’ve “overcome” it, is an easy way to get a pat on the back and an “oh, she’s so BRAVE” type of reaction.

Remember when NSSN had her huge revelation that she was an alcoholic and needed to stop drinking, and then 6 weeks later had “recovered” enough to have a “cheeky” glass of wine in the evening?

The whole narrative around mums and alcohol needs to change and these mums posting crap about having alcohol problems just for engagement is not helping.

• Wow

fireflies

VIP Member
Another free holiday.
Lol at houmous suitcase issues?
Who puts houmous in suitcase.
Does she have any wonky carrots to go with it exotic snacks like kiwi/mango.
Working with smart meter to use save the environment whilst clocking up airmiles and wearing cheap supermarket throw away fashion.
Irony is not dead.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Carobee

Please please can someone write an instamum comedy, can’t actually make up half they say and do. It’s cringe comedy gold! She thinks her overstaring (moon cup chat, moths eating her knickers, dishwasher with trainers in and her kids cups, advertising laxative she’s never tried, body positivity photo shoot all sprayed the same orange colour, the naked bog photo) endears her to us but we’re not her fans I don’t know anyone who follows her who actually like her we follow for the above! The cringe fest!

Reactions: 11

OrangeKelp

She asked me to write a post for her blog once on an important topic really close to my life. I put my heart into it and lots of time, that in my personal life I really don’t have. I sent her personal photos to go with the piece. And she never replied...

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad

Palm23

Yep don’t remember mrs large flogging her kids for a free holiday. Lord knows she deserves one!

I am a bit grossed out by this whole UC thing. Do we need middle class clemmie with her 900k house being honest with us about UC? What does she think she’s going to achieve? Are we meant to feel enlightened by her talking crap about something she has no experience of and never will? I know she’ll drag in a token peasant to do the hard work for her but still.

She's a classic example of white privilege furthering itself by using others who are in a less privileged position. Her entire platform relies on the hard work of others. She reaps the rewards. I bet she doesn't pay her guests or her writers either.

She tries to come across as if she is trying sooo hard to look working class and has to shop in charity shops to clothe herself, hence the thrown-together-but-nothing-matches look, whilst comparing her situation of trying to sell her £900k home to living on the streets. It's all a bit try-hard and doesn't work IMO. Just own your privilege Clemmie, it's not your fault! :rolleyes:

• Haha