Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone listened to her new podcast about money? She’s obviously loaded and has a guest on who’s says her salary is £40,000 paye and her company earns £77,0000 (I think!) how can anyone like that take about debt and money worries? She’s so out of touch with how most people live.

Reactions: 4
I never knew that about Ecover 😠
I know. There are a lot of companies who have taken over others. One is the Mars Corporation (Banfield)who are now buying up veterinary practices in the US and UK and instructing vets to value profit over everything, which includes pushing yearly unnecessary dangerous vaccinations for everything.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Hot Cross Mum thread.

I’m genuinely confused about the F&F women-in-swimwear-strutting-in-front-of-a-mirror-event was about? I’m guessing it is the whole ‘body positive’ Instagram push, but it flies in the face of modern feminism entirely? What a peculiar thing to do. Just... why??

Reactions: 9
I’m genuinely confused about the F&F women-in-swimwear-strutting-in-front-of-a-mirror-event was about? I’m guessing it is the whole ‘body positive’ Instagram push, but it flies in the face of modern feminism entirely? What a peculiar thing to do. Just... why??
I dunno but it’s given Inpo some much needed content

Ugh, I saw a video of the F&F event via Bowelbabe. I had an entertaining few seconds trying to spot as many Instamums as I could as the camera panned.

No surprise at all to see the Scummy Mummies. They’ll attend anything.

Reactions: 3
Welcome to the CT pity party. Her body looks fine especially after 3 kids and I never realised what a great pair of legs she has as she is always wearing hideous clothing. What isn’t nice about her is her tit personality, greed and sense of entitlement

It is just really sad to see a real lack of diversity at the F and F event yet again.
This too! I hope the women they invited from
BAME backgrounds saw sense and thought, just why would I do that?! Being body positive doesn’t translate into parading around in a swimming costume, then posting the videos to thousands of unknown folk online... that’s just strange...

Reactions: 6
She's just so woe is me
If you felt insecure you wouldn't pose pics in swim costume and publish to thousands of people.

They the kind of women to slate beauty patents and objectify women
They make out they proper feminists then contradict themselves with the next swimwear campaign.

You can be a feminist and take your clothes off, the 2 aren’t mutually exclusive.

The whole campaign is weird not just CT, Tesco using white middle class mostly slim/average sizes/able bodied women does duck all to make me want to buy their swimwear!

Reactions: 18
She's just so woe is me
If you felt insecure you wouldn't pose pics in swim costume and publish to thousands of people.

They the kind of women to slate beauty patents and objectify women
They make out they proper feminists then contradict themselves with the next swimwear campaign.
Trouble is it’s all so fake. A bunch of people in better fitting, more flattering swimwear, have bigged her up and encouraged her to do this. It’s a faux boost. It’s not actually Clemmie feeling confident or positive. Motherpukka has tried on some hilarious (poor fitting) outfits and talks often about her fluctuating weight. I always thinks she looks good and that’s because she is comfortable in her skin.
Clemmie Telford needs to chill out and stop trying to be someone else. That pink swimsuit is the worst in the line up. It’s horrible colour and devoid of any style. It stands out from all the others. The heels are weird as trying to sex it up. Maybe her husband would have a laugh and enjoy this, but to put it out there as a body positivity post is misguided. It’s very readers wives.

Trouble is it’s all so fake. A bunch of people in better fitting, more flattering swimwear, have bigged her up and encouraged her to do this. It’s a faux boost. It’s not actually Clemmie feeling confident or positive. Motherpukka has tried on some hilarious (poor fitting) outfits and talks often about her fluctuating weight. I always thinks she looks good and that’s because she is comfortable in her skin.
Clemmie Telford needs to chill out and stop trying to be someone else. That pink swimsuit is the worst in the line up. It’s horrible colour and devoid of any style. It stands out from all the others. The heels are weird as trying to sex it up. Maybe her husband would have a laugh and enjoy this, but to put it out there as a body positivity post is misguided. It’s very readers wives.
And the spread legs

Tesco enlisted a bunch of the usual suspects, the Insta women to flog some pretty naff swimwear , dress it up as bloody ‘body positivity’ 🙄 and get them cat walking in high heels to whoops and cheers ; you gooooo girl!

Is there anything she ( and Inpo) will turn down ?

Reactions: 8
And the spread legs
That is the most tacky, sleazy photo ever. It's like those horrible boudoir photo shoots, nothing in this talks suggests body positivity. CT and her 'struggles with weight' are exacerbating the issue fgs, she's not exactly bed bound with extreme obesity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.