Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I am beginning to think that FOD and Clemmie Telford are very well suited. She’s the female version of that buffoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just lost my patience with her recent post with Always. A few influencers (wankiest term ever) have done ad's with tena/always - and they NEVER say 'Go see your GP/a physio!' they just push sticking a bloody pantyliner on. NO NO NO. Your audience is mostly mum's, some of whom will have post birth bladder dysfunction DON'T just take the money from Always and encourage ~conversation, DO SOMETHING! TELL A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL! But no. There's no money in that for her or for Always is there.

• Heart

Palm23

Ahhh classic Telford. Spends the morning at a baby loss event (which she moaned about getting up early for) and then immediately starts complaining that there's no quiche in the fridge. No perspective, no reflection.

Carobee

She is loathesome. So unaware of how she comes across. Does she think her followers want to see her FIFTH holiday of the year and it’s only start of April.

ChesterDraws

Gotta give credit where it’s due- She’s done a good story tonight about their weekend away and mentioned the activities they did as a family. Stayed sober the whole weekend and even mentioned you can hire babysitters for a few hours 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Nice job Clemmie. Much more relatable and honest. More of this please 😉

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Hey ho, she’s stopped drinking. That might improve her behaviour somewhat. Congratulations. And Hot Cross Mum has also stopped drinking. Congrats to her too. I remember the posts about her drinking while taking anti depressants not being a good idea, from my point of view anyway. Not everyone agreed. If you have mental health problems, and you drink then you owe it to yourself to stop drinking.
Since I had kids, I’ve not been much of a drinker. Early on I worked out that (for me) being a good parent and being present with my kids did not work with drinking, and I rarely do it. I have no respect or admiration for the wine o clock mummy’s or the gin mummy’s, in fact I just think on the whole they are twats, in the same way if a instamum said at 5 o click she needed a line of coke to get through the evening, it’s all drugs. Get a grip.
Clemmie stopping drinking for 2 months is hardly a pat on the back, she has a baby, how much has she been drinking?

• Heart
  • Wow
Yup. Been there and literally got the T-shirt!
It’s when you used to see them at events with their tiba and marl bags and scamp and dude jumpers and think well they’re on maternity as well so if they can afford it......
New mums are literally these saleswoman life blood!
I've said it before in another thread but I went into maternity debt free and came out... not so debt free. Community is essential to new mums and Instagram was a lifeline to me, I've made some fantastic friends there. But the Instamums sell a false community based on consumerism and it's really shit

U Wot

The advertising industry is one of the most oppressive for women. Encouraging them to focus on their appearance over more important things, creating the perfect home and consuming excess amounts of shit they don't really need by stealthily creating feelings of inadequacy. When it is hidden in the form of gifts it is even more problematic. I'm just making a living by making other women feel a bit shit and buy things - do we see a problem here?

maytoseptember

VIP Member
It’s the same as Molly at Selfish Mother. She doesn’t pay bloggers to feature their content either. And, unsurprisingly enough, she’s another white, privileged, photogenic, marketable “face” who reaps all of the rewards of being an influencer while the people who do the grunt work for nothing but “exposure” are forgotten as soon as the reader finishes their piece. It all seems very exploitative to me.

Prgirl_cesca

VIP Member
So Clemmie does a camping trip as an #ad for Regatta and has to cut it short as they are too cold and 'broken'

Way to sell camping to us!!

• Haha

Palm23

She’s such an idiot! The Nathan barley/ Alan partridge of insta mums! Can picture the camera panning in now her wearing a MOTHER tshirt with sports socks pulled up to her knees, brand new white trainers, a silver Tiba & Marl pack pack walking down the street doing an insta gurning story ignoring her kids who are scooting off miles down the road.
I live in the same area and can confirm I have actually seen this happen in the flesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Exactly. When I had to hire a car I went on google, found what I needed in less that 5 minutes. I'm embarrassed for her.
Don’t be embarrassed for her!

Be angry that she’s richly rewarded because naive members of the public are so easily bought by superficial, befriending sales people like her.

Pommes

Chatty Member
‘Body positive’ shoots like this are an absolute nonsense. What is real about a bunch of women, bronzed to the standards of turkeys at Christmas, being made up by make up artists, posed in flattering angles, and photographed by professionals under excellent studio lighting? No reflection of how they really look first thing on a Monday morning while on the school run.

Nothing fucking diverse or inclusive about that lot.
Light skinned black women are rolled to show how ‘diverse’ the campaign is. It is like claiming that Beyoncé is representative of all black women. What about the black women with two black parents? Asian women rarely make an appearance, probably because brands think they have fully represented WOC with a couple of mixed race women.

Last edited:
I had my kid around the time they were all doing the undeclared ads. I remember seeing there lifestyles and wondering how they did it. How my life didn’t measure up. Little did I know they didn’t pay for any of it and it was all given to them.
I used to go to the ‘mothers meetings’ and the key players (including the Clemmie s) would be there lapping up the free shit and doing talks about how they juggle it all. It was just a vapid echo chamber of self praise.
Thissssss. I felt confused and inadequate and like it was my duty to be a #mumboss 😂 Funnily enough I felt a lot better when I unfollowed them all

M

Member 27114

I honestly can see them all posing next to their crusty knickers under the guise of empowerment if the right eco mama-friendly pantyliner brand paid them. Until then, I bet you're right!
'Raising awareness'

Fod will also do a series of patronising stories about vaginal discharge to educate us ladies.

• Haha
  • Heart

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
It was in relation to her stories moaning that her kids had outgrown lots of clothing and she tagged Boden multiple times. What’s the point in tagging them? Just go on the Boden website and order them if you have that much money you fecking clown.

I was way more polite than that in my message so blocking me was rather extreme :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Palm23

It's shameless. Also their car is massive. I live near them and it's huge. And they have a roof box. Maybe they need to consider less stuff?! My parents took 3 kids on camping trips in a Peugeot 250....

Also isn't she supposed be advertising camping for some company? It's not a great sell for camping holdiays if you need to splash out on a new car before you go ,😂 She's an idiot.

• Haha