Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, leave the beard out of it. This woman has bigger issues going on. I am absolutely pissed at this @regattaoutdoors collab. They know piss all about camping and are not all 'outdoorsy' people. Why is this company paying HER?!
Probably been photographed in a tent previously and she’s been in touch with companies.

Please don’t tell the rest of us what not to post about , you’re not a Mod.

Reactions: 1
Probably been photographed in a tent previously and she’s been in touch with companies.

Please don’t tell the rest of us what not to post about , you’re not a Mod.
Apologies. Just think there is enough here to be tattled without resorting to appearance. 😊

I am absolutely pissed at this @regattaoutdoors collab. They know piss all about camping and are not all 'outdoorsy' people. Why is this company paying HER?!
I really don’t get why they are doing content with her. As you said, they are the least outdoorsy out of all the instamums.
Ragatta collabed with Suzy Verril and I get that, she lives in the countryside and her kids are outdoors all day long. The Telfords don’t even have a garden 😰😰

Reactions: 7
I really don’t understand why people make camping so bloody hard.

And a camping box is hardly bloody rocket science. All my camping stuff lives in three tubs, with the tent, sleeping bags, SIMS and chairs next to it. It doesn’t need a dedicated bloody storage unit.

Reactions: 3
Honestly, leave the beard out of it. This woman has bigger issues going on. I am absolutely pissed at this @regattaoutdoors collab. They know piss all about camping and are not all 'outdoorsy' people. Why is this company paying HER?!
Completely agree, but have you noticed how much more organised and structured she’s tried to make her stories? Actually putting some effort in for Regatta this time, rather than gurning in her scruffy messy living room begging for north face jackets to take with her and then storying that she’s forgotten her child’s shoes!!!! She looks as though she’s actually put some thought into how to execute this sponsorship deal. I’m her biggest critic but at least she’s slightly tried with this one (and looks like she’s had a wash today!)

Yes I totally ageee with all of above. Hooper is also supported by a very well paid husband who can support the family single handedly. Poor Telford doesn’t have that cushion.

I also find it sloppy when she’s dirty because she has small kids. We’ve all been there but didn’t look like we were pulled through a bush backwards.
Many women don’t have that cushion and just get on with it. Sets an awful example to her kids about hygiene and it’s hard enough to get little kids to wash their hands 🤣

Completely agree, but have you noticed how much more organised and structured she’s tried to make her stories? Actually putting some effort in for Regatta this time, rather than gurning in her scruffy messy living room begging for north face jackets to take with her and then storying that she’s forgotten her child’s shoes!!!! She looks as though she’s actually put some thought into how to execute this sponsorship deal. I’m her biggest critic but at least she’s slightly tried with this one (and looks like she’s had a wash today!)
I’m pleased she’s taking her work seriously 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
And her children’s feet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Agreed. It seems to be a tad better constructed than the usual. It would be really good if she could take on board the comments she’s clearly reading, have a little read of the MOD festival posts and be the exact opposite of that. Show us with your kids, having fun in normal clothes. You’d gain some points Clemmie.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone listened to her Podcast!? It’s the worst thing I’ve ever heard, it sounds like she’s reading from a script and desperately needs to blow her nose! 🤧

Reactions: 4
Really?! If I’d paid for that “content” I’d be pretty peeved. Showing the items she’s been gifted folded up in her storage unit so you can’t even see them properly and dragging out raincoats from an ocado bag. Droning on and continuously pointing out that it’s boring and people probably aren’t interested!? Plus she just looks miserable and like she cba!

Apologies. Just think there is enough here to be tattled without resorting to appearance. 😊
Your opinion is valid of course , as is mine and when Clemmie storied her Husband it waste a comment I felt like making. Her dress sense is analysed by others here so to critique his awful beard is fair game I reckon .

Your opinion is valid of course , as is mine and when Clemmie storied her Husband it waste a comment I felt like making. Her dress sense is analysed by others here so to critique his awful beard is fair game I reckon .
Not at all. Personally, I am not here to attack on a personal level. It is all about #ads which extends to quality of and disclosure. 😁

The comments about Telford’s camping that have been posted to MOFOD thread are quite interesting!

I like beards 🤣 although I think if you story every little detail of your life, you’re going to get comments on it, appearance and all. If you don’t want that, then keep yourself off social media 🤷🏻‍♀️

I like beards 🤣 although I think if you story every little detail of your life, you’re going to get comments on it, appearance and all. If you don’t want that, then keep yourself off social media 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t mind beards either. Beards are cool. No issue with someone not liking them either though. Pretty sure Ben works for tv and was working in the X factor? Can’t believe they have so much free stuff they have to keep it in a storage unit.

Wasn’t she supposed to launch her ‘Lists Live’ at Camp Bestival this year? She announced this in early March and it’s still on her feed. I wonder what happened?

Wasn’t she supposed to launch her ‘Lists Live’ at Camp Bestival this year? She announced this in early March and it’s still on her feed. I wonder what happened?
She had a previous engagement with the Dulcolax and couldn’t leave the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder whether she pulled out of CB a la Mother Pukka after the uproar over the white middle class parenting line up?

Or whether she’s not launching Lists Live at all for some other reason? (I mean, would people actually go?)

All the other influencers on the original line up were there. As well as some really brilliant ones covering SEND and single parenting.

Has anyone listened to her Podcast!? It’s the worst thing I’ve ever heard, it sounds like she’s reading from a script and desperately needs to blow her nose! 🤧
It’s so bad isn’t it. It had the potential to be good with the topics and guests...but she totally ruins it

I wonder whether she pulled out of CB a la Mother Pukka after the uproar over the white middle class parenting line up?

Or whether she’s not launching Lists Live at all for some other reason? (I mean, would people actually go?)

All the other influencers on the original line up were there. As well as some really brilliant ones covering SEND and single parenting.
Hunger mama posted on stories a bit of her talking at Single Parenting ‘forum’.
Frankly, the sound was terrible.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.