Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Underhiseye

Chatty Member
I’ve just been to Asda and I’ve got to admit, I did think of her as I passed the multipacks of coke and twirls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
Not a clue who this is but her photo just came up on my feed all I can say is what the fuck are them brows, that’s why she’s having the injection incase them sperm brows impregnate her

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Shineyshine

VIP Member
So much to say about this.

For a start the resentment her former colleagues will have, with her having received a redundancy package then returning shortly after with more pay, status etc. Doesn’t bode well.
Are there not rules around employees taking redundancy then returning to the same company? I thought there was a legal minimum time period you had to be away? Or maybe that’s under certain circumstances.

I hope nobody at her current employer watches her on Instagram otherwise they’ll already know her little game before she goes in this morning. How thick and disrespectful can you get telling the world before you actually speak to your employer and formally hand in your notice.

I think she’s full of herself and really ungrateful. Pride comes before a fall. That new employer gave her a job when she was at a low, and she’s basically used them. This other place thought nothing of getting rid when it didn’t suit them financially. They have no loyalty, she owes them nothing. She may well regret this decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Emma3663

I know we all moan about work, but I wondered how long it would be before she was back slagging her job off. YOU SAID HALF THE COMPANY HAD BEEN MADE REDUNDANT, have some fucking respect you ungrateful bitch. I have NEVER know anyone so fucking rude as her. I’ve DM’ed her a few time’s when she’s been looking for recommendations/advice and she is the bluntest, rudest responder ever. There’s no wonder she doesn’t have any friends. She wants to take a step back and evaluate herself, start taking her dog on the walks it NEEDS for its breed, count calories/put herself into a calorie deficit instead of being a lazy cow doing slim fast (can’t wait until she piles it back on when she stops) and grow up. Grown ass woman with her own house and I’ve seen 15 year olds act less bratty and self entitled than her. Peace and love Danielle cos I hope you read here and have a word with yourself.

• Heart

Tinker

Who reckons she’s made this whole story up? 👀

where is it she works? I might call them up and ask to speak to the finance manager 😉

• Haha
Yesterday she said “I just bought a little vanilla slice for tonight as I feel like I need it” oh my days 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂
Also she’s really winding me up atm, she says she’s in chronic pain, takes strong painkillers and has physio/acupuncture regularly, yet for the last 2 weeks she’s been doing hard manual labour in hers and her parents garden, she’s using valuable nhs resources and then doing things that will undo the treatment she’s had 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m sorry but I do not believe she’s in anywhere near as much pain as she says she is, I suffer with chronic pain and some days I can’t even get out of bed let alone dig a pond up!

• Heart

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
She’s such a c**t for talking about this woman whose job she’s stolen on her stories, what a horrible cow

• Angry

StormTheDog

Oh Christ, Nanna’s cooked her another pie. Last time she ended up with 3 points and £100 fine for speeding over there to get it (she’d already been on the speed awareness course thanks to a lasagne).

• Haha

Emma3663

B and M finally had the furniture cover?! Danielle, you can buy them all year on eBay. Why not just say. ‘I’ve read on tattle they’re all calling me a scruffy cow so I’ve had to do something’ you can wash the covers all you want, the inserts will still be disgusting 🤢

Also, she’s decorated her house, pulled half her garden up and just planted a load of plants. Tell me why this arsehole is getting physio and acupuncture on the NHS?!?!? Bet if she had to pay private she wouldn’t have it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Clean Queen shots game. Take a shot for everytime you hear her say:
“I’ve gotta admit”
“It is what it is”
“Ohhhh the pain”
“Ouch”
“Ssshchstormy”
“To be perfectly honest”
“My Dad said”
“I’m so tired”
Andddddd your pissed before 1pm 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Emma3663

Danielle. How much money does your nan and parents give you. How much help does your dad give you? Bad arm or not I’d drag my clit across hot coals for my dad and my nan to make sure they had food as they’re vulnerable. What an absolute CUNT you are.

• Haha
So over the next 5 days she’s planning to paint and redecorate her kitchen, the white walls in her front room, her stairs, landing, all the upstairs doors and the ceilings 🤔 all with a bad back, neck and shoulder. I guess redecorating doesn’t cause her the pain driving to work does 😂😂😂

• Haha

Charlottesweb2020

I’m glad to see she seemed to get on well yesterday and had a smile on her face when she got home. Also that her dad had been round and walked Storm.

Long may it continue 😂
I’ve followed her for years and have never seen her smile before, this week I’ve seen a few 🤗 Hope she makes some friends in her new job she needs people around her that are her age. She’s like a 50 odd year old, the only people she’s around is her lazy arse mother her dad and nan. Oh and not forgetting stormmmmiiiieee 🙈

Reactions: 8

Abouttime

I messaged her and said to her in the nicest way
If she was my friend in real life I would change the shape to make them look more nature
( if that isn’t nice I duno what is)

Got blocked

Like how does she walk in to her office and people take her serious ??
And her parents? Her family??

No one tells her she actually looks silly?

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Is she for real ...goes to get storm treats ...1 bag for storm , for her -5 family sized chocolate selections , diam bar cake , iced doughnuts and much more ...not keen on steak but fancied it and some steak burgers....she reminds me of boris Johnson last speech...goto work dont go to work

• Haha

StormTheDog

So the Doctors won’t give her the injections, and she’s going to be in pain for life. Might ask the vets if they’d look at putting her down... it’s kindest for her and the rest of us.

• Haha
  • Heart

Foreverfalcons

So they've promoted her to Finance Manager and she's got no managerial experience/skills at all - not a good move. She's shown how sly and bitchy she can be, can you imagine having her as a line manager?? With her runaway mouth and lack of awareness I can foresee many grievances coming her way. Companies really p*** me off when they promote people to a managerial position without any of the skills they need. If I found my line manager talking about me on social media their feet wouldn't touch the floor on the way to the tribunal!!!!

• Heart