Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep just watched her stories and now she thinks she has cracked a rib 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how ?
She doesn’t even move 🤣🤣🤣🤣

How long ago did she fall down the stairs ?

She thinks it’s from that but wasn’t that weeks ago

oh god imagine if you had to isolate with her 😱😱😱😱😳😳😳😳 the moaning .

I stand corrected 🙄 now it’s bloody kidney stones 🤔

Reactions: 3
Her stories are just pointless. Why go on to story yourself talking about how much pain your in. I know if that was me it would be the last thing on my mind to go and tell a load of strangers on the internet. She constantly craves attention and sympathy. Right now people are loosing loved ones and the world is such a scary place yet she's moaning about what pain she is in and having to go pick up a bit of shopping. She needs a reality check

Reactions: 2
here she goes again, crying about another illness.. swear this girl has munch-Hausen if that’s how you spell it 🤯

Clean Queen shots game. Take a shot for everytime you hear her say:
“I’ve gotta admit”
“It is what it is”
“Ohhhh the pain”
“Ouch”
“Ssshchstormy”
“To be perfectly honest”
“My Dad said”
“I’m so tired”
Andddddd your pissed before 1pm 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
“I’ve gotta admit”
“It is what it is”
“Ohhhh the pain”
“Ouch”
“Ssshchstormy”
“To be perfectly honest”
“My Dad said”
“I’m so tired”
😂😂😂. She really does talk a lot of mince. "Am gonna have a brew" and endless taking of pills / medicines 😶

The way she says "why" when she means WHILE is sooooo annoying!!!

Reactions: 4
Yes and she’s always licking her lips/ sticking her tongue out 🤦🏼‍♀️👊🏽 So annoying

If she’s in that much pain why is she talking to her phone and not in A&E ? I had to when I had gall stones 🤔 it’s unbearable
mans kidney stones is just as painful.
she should spend to day in a trauma ward or ICU as see what real illness is 🤨🤨🤨

In that much pain “excruciating” apparently, yet in the same sentence she said she mopped the floors and cooked tea 🤣🤣

• Haha
“I’ve gotta admit”
“It is what it is”
“Ohhhh the pain”
“Ouch”
“Ssshchstormy”
“To be perfectly honest”
“My Dad said”
“I’m so tired”
We’d all be dead before 10am 😂

• Haha
Oh for duck sake , I followed this bleep after reading on here for entertainment, I wasnt depressed before , but I am now 🗡🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I feel comfortable doing a suppository.. she wants to duck off! She doesn’t need to show insta she is doing t so why wouldn’t you feel comfortable! She lives alone! Girl baffles me so bad! She wants to go the doctors and ask them to give her some help for her obsessiveness with being ill! Girls got issues! Serious issues.

If I feel comfortable doing a suppository.. she wants to duck off! She doesn’t need to show insta she is doing t so why wouldn’t you feel comfortable! She lives alone! Girl baffles me so bad! She wants to go the doctors and ask them to give her some help for her obsessiveness with being ill! Girls got issues! Serious issues.
She seriously has! And if she was in that much pain she’d shove one up her arse no question! Don’t get her problem with it, and why did we all need to know?!
Anyway, at least her mum has a click and collect slot 😂

Reactions: 1
She's always touching her face too, it's rank! She needs to stop putting her hands or fingers on her face. She just talks mindlessly into the camera about crap. She should use this lockdown situation to make friends or reach out to people using Zoom etc. Could be an easy way to strike up friendships with people she works with or whatever.

I've never known anyone that puts their food on the bottom cupboards of their kitchen !? Isn't the bottom normally for pans / plates / kitchenware / cleaning stuff and the top set for food!?

Christ for 1 person living alone, she has some amount of food in her cupboards. She really could save herself a fortune but using up what she has first.