Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is same weight as me (well she was during her diet) and going by BMI I am obese much as I hate to admit it. If I ate all the stuff she does I would be clinically obese. I would say she put on all the weight she lost and more so she is definitely obese.

Reactions: 1
Did she seriously say on her stories today that her doctor said she's not obese, she isn't even classed as overweight, she's fine????????
Not in a million years did her doctor say that.
She would be 100% classed as over weight.
Womens in bloody la la land.
She’s a liar ! 🤣🤣🤣 she is over weight , no way a dr would say she’s not . She was 15 stone 3 months ago , so unless she 6 foot tall ?????? 🤔

She is same weight as me (well she was during her diet) and going by BMI I am obese much as I hate to admit it. If I ate all the stuff she does I would be clinically obese. I would say she put on all the weight she lost and more so she is definitely obese.
Just to point out I think BMI is a bunch of ball sacks and in my opinion there's much worse things a person can be in life than 'obese'
BUT
Why tell a blatant lie about what a doctor said, does she think her followers are thick? Its just laughable 'my doctor said I'm not even overweight, I'm fine'
Well then you need a new doctor babes.
Stupid cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Agrreed! BMI is a load of crap but no doctor would describe her as "fine". She lives in her own little world.

More chocolate ... more shite she is posting! Someone please point her in the direction of this page so she can see the tit she posts isn’t interesting and get a rocket up her ass into eating better 🤦🏼‍♀️ She absolutely knocks me sick! woman!!!!

Reactions: 2
That carpet was boggin. The carpet cleaner was full of dog hair - all this does is prove she doesn't hoover her living room every day 🤢 with a dog as hairy as hers, she can't get away with hoovering once a week!

• Sad
How can she manage to clean all of her carpets, carrying the heavy carpet cleaner up and down the stairs yet she can’t manage to change her own bedding 🤷🏼‍♀️ And not a mention about her pain today 🤨 guess her back, neck an shoulder only hurt when she needs to eat more chocolate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can she manage to clean all of her carpets, carrying the heavy carpet cleaner up and down the stairs yet she can’t manage to change her own bedding 🤷🏼‍♀️ And not a mention about her pain today 🤨 guess her back, neck an shoulder only hurt when she needs to eat more chocolate 😂
Yes I thought that . Funny how it’s not hurting today , no wonder nhs won’t operate. Probably doesn’t warrant it 🤔
Bet she will be back to her normal moaning self tomorrow saying she ‘ over did it today ‘ with her cleaning 🙄🤣

Mini fry-up? She had 4 rashers of bacon, 3 sausages, 2 eggs, full tin of beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, hash browns and three rounds of toast!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Glad it was wash day today. I just kept looking at her especially her hair and all I could imagine was the smell 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
It really is unhygienic if she's only washing once a week. Surely showering every day would make her feel better and enhance her mood? The only time she seems perky is when she's back from Asda and has bought a lot of junk food and pointless cleaning products that she won't use 🤣

Reactions: 4
Why does she always say 'I've been really craving..'
You're not bloody pregnant mate, its not a craving you're just bored and greedy. Jesus man.

Back pain been much worse and she doesn’t know why? I’m no genius but I cant imagine all that junk food and the weight she’s clearly put on is helping it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5