Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way he’s done a decent job in one day. He’s just thrown that decking down on top of the soil (and dog crap), it can’t be secured to anything. My dad put some decking in for us in our old house and he cemented in the posts underneath so there wouldn’t be any movement. Hers will be rocking and wobbling all over once the earth underneath shifts a bit over time. Surely?

Reactions: 3
There’s no way he’s done a decent job in one day. He’s just thrown that decking down on top of the soil (and dog crap), it can’t be secured to anything. My dad put some decking in for us in our old house and he cemented in the posts underneath so there wouldn’t be any movement. Hers will be rocking and wobbling all over once the earth underneath shifts a bit over time. Surely?
Totally agree, never a decent job and it doesn’t look like there’s any support there - unless you count that big bit of timber that’s been chucked at the back of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Totally agree, never a decent job and it doesn’t look like there’s any support there - unless you count that big bit of timber that’s been chucked at the back of it 😂
Yeah! He didn’t even put that many support joists underneath for the frame. No wonder it’s only cost half what she was expecting.

My slabs in the back garden could do with a good jet blast but the weather in Scotland has been bad over winter so I’m not surprised haha.

But, her slabs make me feel sick - I would have ripped all of that up first before getting new decking that she’ll never sit on. Storm sits on those slabs covered in thick mould and brings it into the house and sits on the couch and on the bed with Danielle 🤢
YES! she’ll let storm lay out on them in the rain then brings her in and she’s sleeping in bed with her at night. Absolute filth

When she mentioned the price I was like wtf?! 🧐 no way!! 😂. How long before it caves in? 😶
My brother is a landscaper so does all decking, paving etc as well as all the other garden stuff. He’s very very very good (still yet to do my garden like 👀) and he’s said whoever is doing that is an absolute cowboy and when I told him 550 for labour, materials, pulling up half the garden and shifting the bark he just laughed said ‘oh dear’ 👀👀👀

• Sick
  • Haha
YES! she’ll let storm lay out on them in the rain then brings her in and she’s sleeping in bed with her at night. Absolute filth

My brother is a landscaper so does all decking, paving etc as well as all the other garden stuff. He’s very very very good (still yet to do my garden like 👀) and he’s said whoever is doing that is an absolute cowboy and when I told him 550 for labour, materials, pulling up half the garden and shifting the bark he just laughed said ‘oh dear’ 👀👀👀
Oh no 😂😂 this will be a laugh when it falls to bits and sinks into the mud 😶

Reactions: 1
Oh no 😂😂 this will be a laugh when it falls to bits and sinks into the mud 😶
The fact she asked on insta what paint to use on it? She bleeping painted her decking and fences last year so knows full well what paint to use!

• Haha
That decking is awful! The joins in the middle would seriously bug me, plus that crappy bit of wood just dumped along the back, the overall finish isn’t good at all 😱 no wonder it was only £500 an he could do it immediately! If that’s the quality of his work no wonder he’s not busy 😂

That decking is awful! The joins in the middle would seriously bug me, plus that crappy bit of wood just dumped along the back, the overall finish isn’t good at all 😱 no wonder it was only £500 an he could do it immediately! If that’s the quality of his work no wonder he’s not busy 😂
It looks terrible 😂 wouldn’t want to sit on the furniture in case it caved in 😂

B and M finally had the furniture cover?! Danielle, you can buy them all year on eBay. Why not just say. ‘I’ve read on tattle they’re all calling me a scruffy cow so I’ve had to do something’ you can wash the covers all you want, the inserts will still be disgusting 🤢

Also, she’s decorated her house, pulled half her garden up and just planted a load of plants. Tell me why this hole is getting physio and acupuncture on the NHS?!?!? Bet if she had to pay private she wouldn’t have it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
B and M finally had the furniture cover?! Danielle, you can buy them all year on eBay. Why not just say. ‘I’ve read on tattle they’re all calling me a scruffy cow so I’ve had to do something’ you can wash the covers all you want, the inserts will still be disgusting 🤢

Also, she’s decorated her house, pulled half her garden up and just planted a load of plants. Tell me why this hole is getting physio and acupuncture on the NHS?!?!? Bet if she had to pay private she wouldn’t have it 😂
She’s lugged 3 sacks of slate from B&M today, as well as all the shopping, and all that garden work. Yet she couldn’t drive in to work a few weeks back to drop off some paperwork. Not heard her mention her bad shoulder once this week. She’s one of those people who always seems to be ok to do what she wants to do. But then when it’s something she’s not so keen on, the old afflictions start flaring up.

On her stories today she says “after all these years” when talking about looking/finding a cover for her garden furniture......... Danielle you bought it with money nana gave you in May 2019, it’s on your grid hun 😂 hardly years like your making out 😂

• Haha
iv never seen shitter decking in my life. The step up to it is to high, the step in front of it looks to small be used, one side of it looks like it’s floating on nothing, the back board thing looks cheap and scruffy, the joint in the middle makes the whole thing look like it’s going to snap in half and the state of her slabs gives me the heeve . £500 mite be cheap for the work she wanted done but you can tell it’s a budget job.

Why does it look like it’s going to buckle in the middle?! It’s all I can see when I watch her stories

Soon as Stormy takes a big dump in the middle the whole thing’s a gonner
😅😂😅😂😂😆 let’s hope the new decking at least inspires her to clean up after Storm!!! Usually she leaves the tit to rot for days on end. Yet she’s the Clean Queen....... 🤪

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I just wish she would clean those bloody paving slabs ... they are disgusting and the dog lies on them 🤮

• Sick