Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Sorry but it’s cruel to have a big dog like Storm stuck in the house by herself from 8am to 5pm with no human interaction, walk or time outside to go to the toilet.
Don’t care what she says or thinks, it’s not right.

Reactions: 7

Emma3663

Fucking he’ll the slim fast is out 😩😩😩😩😩😩 230 calories in a slim fast shake. JUST EAT FUCKING FOOD.
What don’t these people get?! You can have a bowl of cocopops for less calories.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Why do fuckwits feel the need to make a public announcement they has their jabs, nobody cares , now off you fuck.

• Haha

Karen826

VIP Member
How long has it been now🤔
Must be coming up for around 2 weeks and still no appearance. Very unlike her she never disappears for this long. We have so
Much to catch up on.
Im not gonna lie im worried sick but it is what it is...👀👀👀

• Haha

StillMe

She shared way too much publicly, it was wrong and I have an opinion about it, but I'm not arsed enough to actually go to the effort to contact her workplace. I did look her up on Facebook to see if she was silly enough to have her workplace showing public but that's it. My guess is a colleague has been watching her when she was public. But who knows, this is why everyone should be careful online, if she kept confidential things quiet nothing would have happened. She decided to share too much and make it clear where she works. Who knows what happened really could have been anyone.

I don’t post much on here but to me, telling thousands of strangers about the goings on in your workplace is not ok? I mean I tell my family if I’ve had a busy or a slow day but I don’t really go into it? When I joined my workplace, they had some rules not to post online about certain things. I just find it baffling telling randomers about whats going on in a private workplace.

• Heart

StormTheDog

She says it’s windy today (euphemism). Don’t know what she’s eaten (probably be quicker to list what she hasn’t), but it smells like cabbage. I’ve had to go outside on the decking for air.

• Haha
  • Heart
So once again her dads going around tomorrow to change her bedding as she can’t do that yet with her arm/shoulder yet she can one handed lift her heavy shopping bags onto the worktop 🙄🙄🙄 she seems motivated to use her arm when it comes to the shit she shoves in her mouth yet not when it comes to anything else - she is just pure lazy!!

• Haha

CLittleworld

Never had a chicken kiev can’t wait for the riveting review on that and whether her dad changed her bed, I get she’s lonely I really do but if she moans like she does on insta to her colleagues I can see why she doesn’t have friends

• Heart

Instaboredem

Oh my god she is crying as she is worried her dad has a heart condition and she has to go in to work..she had the poor bloke laying laminate flooring all day and dragging him round IKEA...selfish girl 😱😱😱

• Haha

Goodenough

High light of her week . She’s going to Morrison’s NOT Asda . Whoop whoop

Why have all the fence panels in her street got to be the same colour . If it’s her house she can do what she like surely 🤷🏼‍♀️

She has to do food shopping for her mum and dad and nan and herself and storm 😩🤣🤣
Why does does she list everyone? Even the dog 🐕 droning on again

Last edited:
  • Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Seriously how many bags did she have😂😂😂😂

Everyone that follows her must follow her for the LOLs. She’s ridiculous.

• Haha

CrosserLove

Her arm is killing her today and she’s struggling to use her mouse at her computer.

She had no issues using two hair tools and putting plaits in her hair yesterday 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
3 weeks ago she’d have been on Instagram stories, with millions of little dots to get through, telling us every little detail about how Instagram wasn’t working. No way is that all what’s really happened.

CrosserLove

I can’t believe she’s on talking about a girl losing her job on Instagram to thousands of strangers!! What if this girl watches her stories?!

And she has a cheek saying all she does is talk about herself

• Angry
  • Haha

StillMe

Can't drive to work to collect post but could drive to physio. She said she was relieved in way it was cancelled as she wont need to get up early and defrost her car. Shes such brat.

Shes that 'one' everyone talks about at work for sure. You know that negative, draining, always sick, always moaning one that people cant stand. Theres always one in every workplace.

Wonder if her bosses at Karpelle Ltd appreciate her slagging them and the company off.

Last edited:
  • Haha