Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real ...goes to get storm treats ...1 bag for storm , for her -5 family sized chocolate selections , diam bar cake , iced doughnuts and much more ...not keen on steak but fancied it and some steak burgers....she reminds me of boris Johnson last speech...goto work dont go to work

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow just wow 😱 I can’t believe she wants her elderly nan to paint her fences!! Yet she moans about doing her nans shopping 🤬 she is so incredibly selfish!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Her diet is truly shocking! For someone who in her own words said “she was absolutely disgusted and mortified with her weight” in January when she started her healthy eating which lasted all of about 2/3 weeks she’s in for a big shock with what the scales will say in January 2021 when she starts her healthy eating again 🙄

Is she for real ...goes to get storm treats ...1 bag for storm , for her -5 family sized chocolate selections , diam bar cake , iced doughnuts and much more ...not keen on steak but fancied it and some steak burgers....she reminds me of boris Johnson last speech...goto work dont go to work

Reactions: 3
Her diet is truly shocking! For someone who in her own words said “she was absolutely disgusted and mortified with her weight” in January when she started her healthy eating which lasted all of about 2/3 weeks she’s in for a big shock with what the scales will say in January 2021 when she starts her healthy eating again 🙄
She’s so stupid, it’s infuriating. The amount of money she spends on junk or processed food is unreal! She has plenty of time to prepare her own food since all she does is go to work, walk storm then sit on the couch 🙄.

Tried to watch the stories - gave up half way through - all the tapping on the food was too much!

• Haha
She’s so stupid, it’s infuriating. The amount of money she spends on junk or processed food is unreal! She has plenty of time to prepare her own food since all she does is go to work, walk storm then sit on the couch 🙄.

Tried to watch the stories - gave up half way through - all the tapping on the food was too much!
Same ... once we got to the hot cross buns she was making my teeth itch.

• Haha
Talking of teeth - how has she got any left? Soooo much sugar!! All the fizzy juice etc too.

• Haha
All that milk , milkshake , fanta , lemonade , choc , doughnuts, red meat , white bread , balti mix , icecream

. No fruit , no veg , no fish .
No wonder she feels crap all the time

100 percent she will let her 80 year old nan paint her fence 🤨
How can she talk about fence panels for 289 stories ?! 🤪
it’s the high light of her week talking to two blokes at work 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Obviously the rules don't apply to her! I thought we weren't allowed family members in our homes so what the hell is she playing at. Lazy lazy witch. Imagine your elderly grandmother coming to paint your fence panels at a time like this just coz she's got a bit of pain. She should be ashamed of herself 😠

Reactions: 2
She actually changed her own bed today! And painted her fences........... get ready for a million “I’m in so much pain” stories this week 😂 her pain definitely comes and goes when it feels like it!!

I’m sorry but there is no way she painted ALL the fence panels and changed her bed sheets today ON HER OWN !!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

she must of had help from her dad and nan .

also why the hell isnt she jumping in the shower after painting? Dirty girl , new bed sheets and pjs but no shower . She only washed her face after working in the garden all day ( with her nan ) 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
She actually changed her own bed today! And painted her fences........... get ready for a million “I’m in so much pain” stories this week 😂 her pain definitely comes and goes when it feels like it!!
Tomorrow.......
“Hi guys, sorry I haven’t been on much, I had THE worst nights sleep. My shoulder, neck and back were in absolute agony I’ve gotta admit. So I’m just going to take Storm for a walk and then chill for the rest of the day. I wanted to paint the downstairs loo but, to be perfectly honest with you I just couldn’t do it, this pain is something else “

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her nan 100% was painting with her. When she’s talking about talking to her neighbours, she says he was “talking to us” and she wouldn’t say that if she was by herself. She’s such an idiot, it’s ridiculous. Her poor nana sounds like she’s worked like a slave!

Also - if she’s knows she’s going to be “so sore” after doing the fence etc, then why even do it all in one go!? What’s the rush. Just do it a bit at a time over the next few weeks. I don’t believe for a minute she’s in as much pain as she claims. She just loves a moan.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone notice she say “why” instead of “while”
For example “I can put the racks in the ovenpride why I’m working” she does it alllll the time!

OMG she only had a bath and washed her hair today 😩 not yesterday 😩 sweating from painting etc in the garden 😷😷😷

• Sick
Reactions: 2
So the Doctors won’t give her the injections, and she’s going to be in pain for life. Might ask the vets if they’d look at putting her down... it’s kindest for her and the rest of us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Is she for real?! She’s letting her dad pick her up to take her shopping and lift stuff for her, unless her dad drives a limo she won’t be 2m away from him, I guess the rules don’t apply to her 😡 if she had any friends I bet she would be one of the arseholes still having people in their houses!

• Angry