Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
Disgraceful. She's disgusting. That smug smile when she said about her poor colleague who just got sacked.."she left the meeting, got her bag, and walked out". No wonder she has no friends and is single! Who would want someone as sly and two faced as her!

• Angry
Reactions: 8

Emma3663

Yeah I don’t think anyone from here has told her work. That’s classed as doxxing isn’t it? Also as much as I don’t like her, I wouldn’t like her to lose her job or something in current times, whether it would be her own fault or not

• Heart

Underhiseye

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s on talking about a girl losing her job on Instagram to thousands of strangers!! What if this girl watches her stories?!

And she has a cheek saying all she does is talk about herself
She’s so smug! And how can the company be such a massive company if they have one accounts assistant and one finance manager? Absolute bullshit. Bragging about stealing another poor woman’s job, horrible cow

• Angry

Emma3663

This 👏

You are absolutely spot on here. She worked there for many years so her package would have been quite healthy and I can most definitely see some resentment from current employees and even those who were also let go.

She hasn’t been on for weeks but only comes on to brag to strangers about a new and better job before she’s even told her current employer. She really thinks she is something and it shows.
She’ll have got about 4-6k more leaning on the 5/6 mark, for the job she did and the average wages that she’d earn, that’s what she’d have had. So all her crying and etc about being made redundant was a joke when she’s got a least 5k in the bank from it and got a job very quickly after. She made out she was on the breadline. That’s statutory redundancy money too! She’ll have got even more if the company added onto it.

So much to say about this.

For a start the resentment her former colleagues will have, with her having received a redundancy package then returning shortly after with more pay, status etc. Doesn’t bode well.
Are there not rules around employees taking redundancy then returning to the same company? I thought there was a legal minimum time period you had to be away? Or maybe that’s under certain circumstances.

I hope nobody at her current employer watches her on Instagram otherwise they’ll already know her little game before she goes in this morning. How thick and disrespectful can you get telling the world before you actually speak to your employer and formally hand in your notice.

I think she’s full of herself and really ungrateful. Pride comes before a fall. That new employer gave her a job when she was at a low, and she’s basically used them. This other place thought nothing of getting rid when it didn’t suit them financially. They have no loyalty, she owes them nothing. She may well regret this decision.
I know exactly why they’ve crawled back to her. As they made Danielle redundant - they cannot rehire for her exact or very similar position for 3 months or Danielle could do them for unfair dismissal. They’ve realised they need someone to do accounts and it’s easier to have her back than train someone else to the companies workings. Also ‘I’m going to be the head of accounts’ Danielle you’ve just said there’s about 7 of you in the entire company. OFCOURSE you’re head of accounts - no fucker else does them so that’s why.

• Haha
Wonder what today will bring?
“My shoulder, neck and back were killing me all night, I’ve hardly slept”
“But it is what it is”
“Got to go shopping for my mum and dad and my Nan as well as myself”
“But it is what it is”
“I’ve got sooo much work to do today”
“But it is what it is”
“I’m not really hungry, but I’ll have to eat allll the chocolate and crisps in the house”
“It is what it is”
With a few “I’ve gotta admit” and “to be perfectly honest”
And then videos of poor Storm who by now has manic depression 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Becky042

All that money she's spends on food and she buys caged hen eggs
I don't know about anyone else but I refuse to buy them!

• Angry

CrosserLove

“I don’t want to go too much into it”

*proceeds to tell the full story in detail*

Also, I knew she’d be ill 🙄

• Haha

Foreverfalcons

So not only is she in a bubble with her nanna, her mum and her dad, she now wants to get the next door neighbour round to cut her hair! And this is why we're not getting out of lockdown any time soon! Drives me bananas!!!

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
Can’t wash her hair (her mum had to) and can’t make the bed (so her dad had to) but she can sit and curl her hair with both arms up like that?

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Right, it’s bad enough with the constant swallowing, mouth smacking and yawning, but could she not have blown her fucking nose before recording her stories? It’s absolutely revolting having to listen to her hoiking that back up every few seconds 🤢 It’ll put her parents right off their chicken chasseur.

• Sick
  • Haha
Think we need to send out a search party ....... shes been mia for to long maybe she’s lost in Asda 🤷🏼‍♀️ Or storm has eaten her as she can’t listen to her droning on anymore 😂

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
We had a good run here, but I’m happy for her.

I wish more people would take a leaf out if Danielle’s book and leave Instagram, they would probably find they’d be happier too.

• Heart
Well............. what a sly little bitch she truly is!! The way she sat on her stories smirking that some poor lady got sacked showed her true colours this evening, what a horrible, horrible person you are Danielle, no wonder your so alone in life. I wonder what the company she works for would think about how freely their new amazing finance manager discusses private company business over her social media?

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
Feckin hell......
She's back 🙄
Still moaning, still in pain. 🥱🥱
For some weird reason though I can't click that unfollow button
I've only listened to a few of her stories but I've had to give up......she's so draining. 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Goodenough

6 hot cross buns
Aero
30 cans of coke
White bread
Cookies
Topic
Caramel
Mixture for cake
Pizza
Chorizo
Chips
Chocolate pots
Garlic bread
Toffee crisp
Sausages
Iron brew
Ffs
That’s just what I saw . Not diet food 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

Emma3663

She’s gonna be SO sorry she’s not been on guys, but she’ll have to admit, to say her shoulder hurting would be an understatement but, it is what it is and she’s just gonna have a brew and get dad to put some cream on it!

• Haha

Emma3663

Fucking he’ll. 30 something and crying cos her birthday balloons have only lasted 3 days. I really hope this woman doesn’t have kids cos she’s not gonna know what the fuck has hit her!

• Haha