Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s “got to admit” she “broke the rules” of her own stupid pointless crash diet. 🙄 she needs to delete her insta account and get a life.
She really does, even talking about her physio’s pregnancy - no one is safe from the gossip

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"i'm just having 5 minutes WHY i'm having my lunch" what is with this woman and say why instead of while? She was in tears the last lockdown fearing for her job, what would she do without it etc...all she's done recently is spend on bits of shite, and is now constantly on the sick and not doing her job! I'd be doing everything i could to prove myself that I am deserving of the job regarding any possible redundancies. She was ok to be cleaning her oven at the weekend, i'm sure she can manage picking up some post from work. If only her boss could see these stories!
And she drove today to her parents house so why couldn’t she drive to work and get the post ? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
So once again her dads going around tomorrow to change her bedding as she can’t do that yet with her arm/shoulder yet she can one handed lift her heavy shopping bags onto the worktop 🙄🙄🙄 she seems motivated to use her arm when it comes to the tit she shoves in her mouth yet not when it comes to anything else - she is just pure lazy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she was ok to drive to Argos, asda and home bargains. She was able to lift a bag that she packed with 2x 4 pint milk cartons, 8 cans of tango and 2 bottles of juice but she was unable to drive to work which is 5.9 miles away from her home, to pick up the post?

• Haha
Seriously how many bags did she have😂😂😂😂

Everyone that follows her must follow her for the LOLs. She’s ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can’t tell me that nobody she works with knows about her Instagram account? Surely word must have got out by now and at least some of them have a little watch. If they’re seeing this no wonder her boss thinks she’s swinging the lead - she is! Lazy cow.

She’s also going to wash her own hair tonight, now she’s got herself a new hairdryer. Funny she couldn’t manage that before either, or was that just because her old hairdryer was knackered?

Reactions: 5
"i'm just having 5 minutes WHY i'm having my lunch" what is with this woman and say why instead of while? She was in tears the last lockdown fearing for her job, what would she do without it etc...all she's done recently is spend on bits of shite, and is now constantly on the sick and not doing her job! I'd be doing everything i could to prove myself that I am deserving of the job regarding any possible redundancies. She was ok to be cleaning her oven at the weekend, i'm sure she can manage picking up some post from work. If only her boss could see these stories!
Omg I’ve never known such a spoilt brat and to say she a grown woman in her 30’s 🤦🏻‍♀️ How can she call herself cleaning queen her house must absolutely stink with that big bear, when storms all wet and muddy her fur is everywhere in big clumps and she has it on the sofa it makes me sick 🤮 She only changes her bed sheets when her dad comes round, he puts cream on her poorly arms/shoulders/back/hips ffs it’s only her face that doesn’t need smothering 🤣 That’s without her injections he gives her in her thigh 🙄🤣 So considering she’s in excruciating pain with her arm/shoulder and back look at her shopping haul this week and see what she lifts up, she seems to forget she’s been complaining of pain then picks all her tit up onto the kitchen side 🤣 She’s not shut up about furlough and her wages being cut but then buys absolute tatt as usual. Taking money off her Nan all the time, cheeky witch she is. Oh and then her diet ffs yet she’s having burger and chips for tea then the snidest sausages another day. All these fizzy drinks and chocolate in her fridge and slimmers treats. I want to shake the big daft Mard arse!! It is what it is 🤣🤣 I’ve gotta admit I am feeling hungry 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
You can’t tell me that nobody she works with knows about her Instagram account? Surely word must have got out by now and at least some of them have a little watch. If they’re seeing this no wonder her boss thinks she’s swinging the lead - she is! Lazy cow.

She’s also going to wash her own hair tonight, now she’s got herself a new hairdryer. Funny she couldn’t manage that before either, or was that just because her old hairdryer was knackered?
I thought that too - they must know about it.

Imagine how furious her bosses would be to hear their names and state of their business being discussed on Instagram and then says she can’t drive to work but can drive round Manchester lugging big bags of shopping 😂😂

I also laughed at the hair dryer! Can’t lift her arm to wash her hair but can try out the new hair dryer and let us all know what she thinks 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
I thought that too - they must know about it.

Imagine how furious her bosses would be to hear their names and state of their business being discussed on Instagram and then says she can’t drive to work but can drive round Manchester lugging big bags of shopping 😂😂

I also laughed at the hair dryer! Can’t lift her arm to wash her hair but can try out the new hair dryer and let us all know what she thinks 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I’ve had a frozen shoulder for a few months and it’s virtually impossible for me to curl my hair with my hot brush, so wtf is she doing buying that hair curling thing? Even a hairdryer isn’t easy. Unless of course her shoulder isn’t anywhere near as bad as she makes out...🤔

I’ve had a frozen shoulder for a few months and it’s virtually impossible for me to curl my hair with my hot brush, so wtf is she doing buying that hair curling thing? Even a hairdryer isn’t easy. Unless of course her shoulder isn’t anywhere near as bad as she makes out...🤔
100% no way near as bad as she makes out.

She said she dislocated her shoulder and I have no experience but my dad done his and he was in a sling for a short while afterwards and was in a lot of pain.

Did you see she said her mum was going to pay her back for her ‘ebayer’ frames..really??? How bloody wrong 😡😡😡

So not only is she in a bubble with her nanna, her mum and her dad, she now wants to get the next door neighbour round to cut her hair! And this is why we're not getting out of lockdown any time soon! Drives me bananas!!!

Reactions: 8