Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting saying she was worried about paying bills too. She’s known for months her company were struggling and had been a load of redundancies, yet still didn’t stop her buying beds and getting her garden done etc. I think she’s a spoilt brat, I hope she doesn’t slag this new company off like her old one. Speaks volumes she never went out with anyone from work and has no friends. I can imagine her to be a nightmare!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Honestly, I ageee. I’m glad she’s secured a new job obviously - it’s horrible to be out of work, especially when you only have yourself to depend on. But she’s known for months the company were in a precarious position and yet spent tons of money (and nanas money!!) on a lot of unnecessary tat. 🙄

Sitting saying she was worried about paying bills too. She’s known for months her company were struggling and had been a load of redundancies, yet still didn’t stop her buying beds and getting her garden done etc. I think she’s a spoilt brat, I hope she doesn’t slag this new company off like her old one. Speaks volumes she never went out with anyone from work and has no friends. I can imagine her to be a nightmare!
You’re spot on, the bank of Nana was obviously being used to it’s full advantage

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Nah, she’s back to annoying me with that constant eye rubbing and lip smacking
That didn’t last long 🤣 I’m the same. Now I know she’s got that job and she’s alright I can go back to business as usual again and stop being a soft sod!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Complaining about the mask breaking her out as well - I don’t think it helps when she constantly touches, scratches, picks and rubs her face. It’s quite distracting. She’ll need to get used to wearing a mask if she’s no longer working from home in her new job.

All these clothes for work. You really don’t need that many to start with, just build up gradually. She seems to be buying loads all at once.

Plus, I think she’s back to the moaning again. I actually did warm to her when she was animated about the job interview and had a bit of life to her. Today’s stories just seemed back to the yawning, flatness. She seems like a nice girl, I just want to give her a good shake!

Reactions: 2
Curry delivery for dinner tonight....diet is going well ...again
Curry and chips mind you, not just some lovely chicken tikka or a shashlik which is relatively low in calories. She’s her own worst enemy.

I don’t understand how, when she’s going for all this physio, and saying her new employer will just have to accept it. Then she’s off doing heavy labour in the garden round her parents house. Not forgetting the decking etc she did at her own house. I think it’s a bit hypocritical.

• Haha
Yesterday she said “I just bought a little vanilla slice for tonight as I feel like I need it” oh my days 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂
Also she’s really winding me up atm, she says she’s in chronic pain, takes strong pain and has physio/acupuncture regularly, yet for the last 2 weeks she’s been doing hard manual labour in hers and her parents garden, she’s using valuable nhs resources and then doing things that will undo the treatment she’s had 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m sorry but I do not believe she’s in anywhere near as much pain as she says she is, I suffer with chronic pain and some days I can’t even get out of bed let alone dig a pond up!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yesterday she said “I just bought a little vanilla slice for tonight as I feel like I need it” oh my days 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂
Also she’s really winding me up atm, she says she’s in chronic pain, takes strong pain and has physio/acupuncture regularly, yet for the last 2 weeks she’s been doing hard manual labour in hers and her parents garden, she’s using valuable nhs resources and then doing things that will undo the treatment she’s had 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m sorry but I do not believe she’s in anywhere near as much pain as she says she is, I suffer with chronic pain and some days I can’t even get out of bed let alone dig a pond up!
I’m with you 100% on this as it takes 12-16 weeks to recover from a dislocated shoulder and I know if I had done that I certainly wouldn’t want to risk it again by lifting bricks and slabs - she’s at it

Add on top of that the sheer endless volume of junk food she eats. All that refined sugar and high fat stuff she eats can’t help her physical body at all.

Reactions: 6
It’s been chips for tea almost every night. She says it’s for a ‘quick tea’ but there’s plenty of things can be rustled up quickly.

There’s way too many dots, I can’t listen to her talk about a pond for that long 😂😂😂
I know right?! It just went on and on, and on, and on... then that bloody skip ffs, who knew anyone could talk at such length about a skip. Save me 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh, oh, the arm’s killing today after putting in a gruelling day at the office 🙄 5 days lugging boulders and sheds in her dad’s garden not a peep about it, but one day back at work and there it is. We should’ve had a sweep how long it would take for her to mention 😂

• Haha
Oh, oh, the arm’s killing today after putting in a gruelling day at the office 🙄 5 days lugging boulders and sheds in her dad’s garden not a peep about it, but one day back at work and there it is. We should’ve had a sweep how long it would take for her to mention 😂
i can imagine she’s tried to pull the ‘I can’t work because of my ailments’ I know about a year ago when she was waffling on about begging the hospital to do more tests for her ‘condition’ she mentioned that it wasn’t ‘classed as a disability/impairment’ bet she was fuming about that! So my assumption is that she may have tried to go down that route and was declined, but it could be totally wrong!

i can imagine she’s tried to pull the ‘I can’t work because of my ailments’ I know about a year ago when she was waffling on about begging the hospital to do more tests for her ‘condition’ she mentioned that it wasn’t ‘classed as a disability/impairment’ bet she was fuming about that! So my assumption is that she may have tried to go down that route and was declined, but it could be totally wrong!
She NEVER complains about any of it when she’s doing something for her, no doubt she’s getting something out of helping her mum and dad! Cos she ain’t doing that for free 🤔

Her new work place won’t stand for her self obsessed droning on about herself . Physio appt moaning about back , shoulder , neck , headache the list will goes on .

on the other hand she might make friends , have a social life even boyfriend!
this time next year she could be pregnant 🤰🏻 😩😩😩
Imagine she going on about pregnancy 🥱🥱🥱🥱😬😬😬😬😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4