Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping he’ll. 30 something and crying cos her birthday balloons have only lasted 3 days. I really hope this woman doesn’t have kids cos she’s not gonna know what the duck has hit her!
I’ve just watched and rushed straight here ha ha!. I’m actually speechless 😶

Also, her hair is crawling 🤢

Oh my goodness - I kept on watching and she has actually emailed customer services for compensation over two stupid balloons.

Grow up, Danielle! You are in your 30’s and you act like a brat

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve NEVER heard such a spoilt, babyish, mollycoddled, entitled witch in my whole life. 😂
You forgot boring!!! 😴 how many dots today? I click through every slide to get the gist of what she’s banging on about but there’s no way people actually watch all her stories for real!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The yawning. Please make it stop 🙈 Mind, she managed that oven clean with her bad shoulders no bother didn’t she, obviously forgot 😂

• Haha
bleeping he’ll the slim fast is out 😩😩😩😩😩😩 230 calories in a slim fast shake. JUST EAT bleeping FOOD.
What don’t these people get?! You can have a bowl of cocopops for less calories.

Reactions: 7
bleeping he’ll the slim fast is out 😩😩😩😩😩😩 230 calories in a slim fast shake. JUST EAT bleeping FOOD.
What don’t these people get?! You can have a bowl of cocopops for less calories.
Exactly this!! a simple calorie deficit and some light exercise and she’ll be able to maintain it. As soon as those shakes stop, the weight goes back on 🤦🏻‍♀️

Exactly this!! a simple calorie deficit and some light exercise and she’ll be able to maintain it. As soon as those shakes stop, the weight goes back on 🤦🏻‍♀️
She does this EVERY YEAR. And never ever actually loses any significant weight or maintains weight loss. Every year she ends up being heavier than the last!!! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She does this EVERY YEAR. And never ever actually loses any significant weight or maintains weight loss. Every year she ends up being heavier than the last!!! 🤯
That’s true actually 😂 I’ve looked back and she’s posted the scales a few times and said how upset she is with herself

Danielle. How much money does your nan and parents give you. How much help does your dad give you? Bad arm or not I’d drag my clit across hot coals for my dad and my nan to make sure they had food as they’re vulnerable. What an absolute bleep you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Danielle. How much money does your nan and parents give you. How much help does your dad give you? Bad arm or not I’d drag my clit across hot coals for my dad and my nan to make sure they had food as they’re vulnerable. What an absolute bleep you are.
Loooooooll. She really is the most selfish boot out there! Her dad owns her house even though she claims it’s her house. 🙄

She said she’s worried as they’re vulnerable and doesn’t want them catching Covid, as her dad’s got a heart condition. But she still has him running all over after her doing errands, fixing things in the house, etc. How selfish can you get!

Reactions: 3
Omg. I just watched last nights stories and she’s put in a stone since the end of October 😳 😱!!! How can she not see that’s cause slim fast is essentially a crash diet and as soon as you start to eat real food again you pile any weight lost back on?!!

She’s so strange.