Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes 100% changed her ways, she mentioned work but very briefly not names no details which I'm pleased about, long may it continue. Her stories in general bore me to death so just unfollowed. She grates on me terribly.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More dots ....... talking crap . Her jobs for today ..... watering her plants upstairs folding clothes 🤦🏼‍♀️ . Why is she telling us that ? Don’t you just do it ?!
I can’t handle the loud exaggerated swallowing today 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

• Haha
More dots ....... talking crap . Her jobs for today ..... watering her plants upstairs folding clothes 🤦🏼‍♀️ . Why is she telling us that ? Don’t you just do it ?!
I think I’m going to have to unfollow her as I didn’t miss her when she was away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And the yawning, it’s awful to have to watch.

I think I’m going to have to unfollow her as I didn’t miss her when she was away 😂
Me too. She’s boring me now. At least there was something entertaining before but now it’s so bleak. I need to be uplifted, not depressed. I think I’m out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I want to ask her about that bloke she was seeing last year . Last she spoke about him was she was meeting him for a dog walk .
nothing since 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know we are in lockdown but she could still see him / video etc

Reactions: 2
I’m guessing with all the treats in her shopping that slim fast is off the table again?

• Haha
6 hot cross buns
Aero
30 cans of coke
White bread
Cookies
Topic
Caramel
Mixture for cake
Pizza
Chorizo
Chips
Chocolate pots
Garlic bread
Toffee crisp
Sausages
Iron brew
Ffs
That’s just what I saw . Not diet food 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
6 hot cross buns
Aero
30 cans of coke
White bread
Cookies
Topic
Caramel
Mixture for cake
Pizza
Chorizo
Chips
Chocolate pots
Garlic bread
Toffee crisp
Sausages
Iron brew
Ffs
That’s just what I saw . Not diet food 🙈🙈🙈

Weetabix to eat with golden syrup on 🤢🤮🤢 an she wonders why she’s overweight!! (not fat shaming at all) she says she’s disgusted with her weight yet eats absolute tit!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m guessing with all the treats in her shopping that slim fast is off the table again?
Ok, I lied, I’m still in - if we’re back on the shopping hauls that’s enough entertainment for me! So the diet is basically a couple of milkshakes each day and then loads of chocolate and full fat pop. Is that right? Oh and egg and chips, or sausages for a quick tea sometimes.

• Haha
Seriously. How many biscuits does she put away in a week? Every time she has a cuppa she seems to have a biscuit with it. She had a giant cookie instead of her slimfast milkshake at lunchtime today ffs (I’m sure that’s not an authorised substitute 😂). She can’t be losing any weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seriously. How many biscuits does she put away in a week? Every time she has a cuppa she seems to have a biscuit with it. She had a giant cookie instead of her slimfast milkshake at lunchtime today ffs (I’m sure that’s not an authorised substitute 😂). She can’t be losing any weight.
If anything I think she’s gaining and just storying that she’s lost a pound here an there, having a shake here an there to make it seem like she’s really trying if that makes sense, her face shape has completely changed from when I started following her, if she’s happy in her own skin then eat away and be happy but don’t complain your disgusted with yourself an that your the heaviest you have ever been an how unhappy you are if your not willing to do anything consistently about it

If anything I think she’s gaining and just storying that she’s lost a pound here an there, having a shake here an there to make it seem like she’s really trying if that makes sense, her face shape has completely changed from when I started following her, if she’s happy in her own skin then eat away and be happy but don’t complain your disgusted with yourself an that your the heaviest you have ever been an how unhappy you are if your not willing to do anything consistently about it
I don’t understand the yo-yo dieting she does and especially using those shakes. Surely you just put the weight back on when you stop?.

She should put herself in a calorie deficit and she could eat a cookie for lunch if she wanted. You can’t maintain a shake diet for life 😂.

Also, if I was going to drink my calories, I’d rather it was a bottle of wine! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So over the next 5 days she’s planning to paint and redecorate her kitchen, the white walls in her front room, her stairs, landing, all the upstairs doors and the ceilings 🤔 all with a bad back, neck and shoulder. I guess redecorating doesn’t cause her the pain driving to work does 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So over the next 5 days she’s planning to paint and redecorate her kitchen, the white walls in her front room, her stairs, landing, all the upstairs doors and the ceilings 🤔 all with a bad back, neck and shoulder. I guess redecorating doesn’t cause her the pain driving to work does 😂😂😂
She’s so full of tit 😂😂😂

The second she’s finished decorating and downs tools she’ll be in agony! All her ‘conditions’ will flare up again, she’ll be back on to the doctor, the physio, etc. She’ll probably need a sick note for a month off work to recover 😂

• Haha