Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
The threads we are going to have on here when this holiday happens are going to be on another level.

- The B&M suitcases with the ''hands off'' luggage tags and matching passport holders likely with his initials engraved cause he is so classy.
- The wetherspoons lethal aperol spritz before he boards the plane
- Flashing the shart card to get on the plane first because he's Deek's carer or maybe the other way around, who knows. Two braindead gimps.
- The picture of the clouds from the plane window, the little bottles of gin and a tub of mini pringles, taking selfies in their matching outfits
- Picture of the luggage carousel while waiting on their bags no doubt complaining about the flight even though it will have been a 2 hr journey but our Martin just can't travel, wee sickness bug and now has the sharts
- Moaning as soon as he gets to the hotel because the transfer bus took 3 hrs dropping people off and they were the last to get off the bus. Has heat stroke from the bus having no air con.
- 47823208 pictures at all different angles of the pool saying things like ''Never coming home'', ''I've had worse Mondays'', ''How's your day going?''
- Complaining he has the sharts from the all you can eat buffet
- Complaining he's burnt
- Does nothing all week other than lift to the floor with the food because he hates it
- Lying with the aircon full boot in the bedroom, curtains drawn and watching some spanish tv because he's not feeling well
- Can't wait to get home, misses his wee lassie
- Can't wait to get home as the heat just isn't for him
- Can't wait to get home from the British resort (full off chippies etc) because he can't handle the food but returns home to eat bland, beige chippy/wetherspoons/jam jar food and then will say ''well deserved'' or ''I so missed home food''
- Has a ton of cunt washings to do
- Posts pictures for the next year ''Take me back!''
- Q&A on the resort & that wee bespoke country Spain.

Cant wait hens, can't bloody wait 🥳 :m ☀ 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Shineyshine

VIP Member
How is a £2.5k bag going to be very fitting for his holiday next year when the rest of his gear is all from Primark??? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 71

OhhBacon

VIP Member
"What you put out there bad in this world comes back to you ten folds!"

The only ten folds Maz should concern himsel wi is the folds aroond his mum tum. Pipe down ya fat moose and stoap bumping yer gums about the trolls you claim not tae care about. You're embarrassing yersel.
BIB.
The whole influencing gang can absolutely sod off with their nonsense about trolls and how bad we are.

I'm here because of the behaviour of so many of the influencing gang; not declaring ads, lying about filters, giving out crap advice eg toxic positivity, flogging their kids privacy, encouraging horrific over consumption and stock piling appalling amounts of fast fashion or fast furniture.

There are more young women going bankrupt than before, there is a crisis in young peoples mental health some of which is down to the fake aspirational lifestyles they are being sold. We are in an environmental downfall but this gang are selling, selling, selling the idea of replacing sofas and kitchens every couple of years....I could go on.

I am not unhappy or miserable or grumpy. I am in a good professional job, I have good family and friends, have good holidays and lifestyle.

I would happily dox myself alllll over social media, the television, the radio if I could influence people to see through this bunch of charlatans. As it is am happy to come along to the tattle gang and chat about the nonsense whilst people slowly wake up....and they will!

• Heart
Reactions: 62

honey&lemon

VIP Member
He’s going to find a knock off of that bag and pretend Deek got him the real thing isn’t he?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

laynelo_

VIP Member
Aw hens ma first Marion spotting!!😩 About half 9 this morning the queen herself waiting in paisley for the 757 bus (which goes through the airport to clydebank, so fuck knows where she’s going)…. Couldn’t get any pics as I was in a rush but she had her wee man bag, a sports direct bag, bloody gym trackies on, and a green puffer jacket.

Aw am saying is the conk is bigger than I have imagined, and aye he’s tiny. 5’3 way his trainers oan. Should’ve asked for an autograph coming to think a it😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
And yet another motivational quote from Marion. What a crock of old shite, definitely not #factual as we know he does fuck all to make his life worth remembering.
View attachment 2158157
Take pictures of everything - You changing the bed 42983402 times a week and waving in the high footfall area mirror doesn't count.
Tell people you love them - You are a nasty little man who's family can't stand you, you have no real life friends and Deek is high as a kite all the time to put up with you because you stole his flat. Telling Hinch you love her when you had to pay £12 to see her doesn't count. Only tend friend you love is that poor wee lassie who died and you use her because you are a grief tourist. And that wax melt woman because you promote her overpriced shite.
Talk to random strangers - This means in real life, not on that app that isn't your job and not walking along a pavement talking on your phone to upload to insta either
Do things that you are scared to do - You don't do anything so this one will be hard for you to do. Though maybe walking up the junkie stairs to get to Beirut towers is scary so maybe I can give you this one.

Take your life & make it the best story in the world - Visiting Jam Jar, Castle Avicci & Spoons 20 times a week, giving us a tour of the bedsit, buying endless amounts of things you do not need & bed changing on a regular basis. Pretty sure this is never going to go down as the best story in the world but we move. what a life.

Well that is me well and truly veered out my lane on this fine Tuesday morning. I need to sit down and get myself some class so aye and so forth. Nae debates. mwah xxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Cinpab

Aww he's being still like a flower today....Tit!
View attachment 2153898

This one is even better, and l have no words other than Mario, stop thinking you're something special when you live in that shithole 🙄

View attachment 2153899
Good choice Mario, yes really nice. That’ll go lovely with your primark clothes when you’re mincing round your council estate. Oh and how good will you look all cramped in economy on Jet2 with your posh bag. Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. Grow the fuck up son you’re not a celebrity 🙄

• Haha

jxhx

VIP Member
Aww Mario, you do know your pal ptwm wasn't trolled don't you? A screenshot was put on here that showed a profile pic. A silly mistake? Yes. Trolling? No. Oh and FYI when she got home the one and only day you met her, her cleaner said "oh I can't believe Mario was there" and her response was "who's Mario?". She storied it.

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
So let me get this right, Janie supposedly trolls PTWM but Marion has made three story posts like it’s about him and he’s uncovered her? What a time to be a troll! It’s the drama Mick, I just love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Poptart

VIP Member
So he was frauded from buying SPF on Amazon for his holiday NEXT YEAR.... why is he buying suncream a year in advance, does he think you can't buy it year round? I can't 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Fussy about how chicken is cooked? Is he in the kitchen at China Sea or JamJar when he goes? The stream of stupid lies is mind blowing!
---
I’ll need to get myself set up in St Enoch on Saturday with a big newspaper with holes cut out so that I can take photos of them fur Janie and aw ma other trolls.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Poptart

VIP Member
How has that guy supposedly trolled him when he doesn't accept messages on "that app"?

The post about the security lady dancing being his vibe is hilarious considering he was photographed at a Spice Girls concert looking like someone's Great Auntie Noreen had accidentally walked into an Eminem gig.

• Haha

Macmama

VIP Member
THE BRAND BAÑOS 😭 😂

She’s gonna huv tae go on a wee Duolingo jurnee before her holidays next year, ma luvlies.

Aw, am aff tae clean ma baños and clutch ma beak. Screaming through the hoose so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart