Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs.H telling Marion thank you, that comes across to me as if she's told him if you're gifted you need to do a story with it. After Marion nearly finished the products he does a reel. Not an ad 'gifted' your're still advertising Hinch products to promote and make people buy.. so isn't that still an ad in itself?
Doesn't even get dressed for it full hoosecost, socks, slippers etc that's embarrassing.

Also well done @Sloppys for the new thread title, deserved, away treat yersel tae a beige colour like take away tons blessings 💎👌

Reactions: 23
How does he clean dressed like that? I done some house work this morning in my pjs and i was sweating my tits off, i am about an hour away from him and its clammy as hell today 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did he actually have an education? Wonder what his wee school photys look like, bet hes got the same hair style

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did he actually have an education? Wonder what his wee school photys look like, bet hes got the same hair style
Sit doon and get some class hen he’s graduatit fae the school of hard knocks, have you no seen that face

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just getting masel aw cosy in the new thread after a late afternoon stroll around the shops ma lovelies 💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I take it he’s filmed this content especially to show off hinche’s range, sorry latest “addition” 😂 but he couldn’t even be arsed to get properly dressed the lazy bastard.

Cleaning with Mario:
Washing an already clean plate;
Wiping down already clean kitchen benches;
Using a gel tab plus a cap full of liquid in the washing machine drum;
Fabric conditioner in with his microfibre cloths;
Half a bottle of spray on his already clean sink;
Used less spray to scrub the toilet than the kitchen sink (and the same one 🤢);
Spray every piece of fabric in the hovel so that it’s soaked and stinking to high heaven.

Must be awkward to flush the toilet with that plant on top of it…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I take it he’s filmed this content especially to show off hinche’s range, sorry latest “addition” 😂 but he couldn’t even be arsed to get properly dressed the lazy bastard.

Cleaning with Mario:
Washing an already clean plate;
Wiping down already clean kitchen benches;
Using a gel tab plus a cap full of liquid in the washing machine drum;
Fabric conditioner in with his microfibre cloths;
Half a bottle of spray on his already clean sink;
Used less spray to scrub the toilet than the kitchen sink (and the same one 🤢);
Spray every piece of fabric in the hovel so that it’s soaked and stinking to high heaven.

Must be awkward to flush the toilet with that plant on top of it…
He has a really tiny bathroom it's all squashed in there

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How does he clean dressed like that? I done some house work this morning in my pjs and i was sweating my tits off, i am about an hour away from him and its clammy as hell today 🥵
Exactly, I always wonder this! The thick socks, pj’s plus hoosecoat?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Congratulations @Sloppys Am chanting you'se on fae the rooftops and so forth.

and thanks tae oor @Babybail93 for always starting a new bespoke thread for us, even though this app isnae your joab x
Ahm oan a bespoke Jet2 package tae Majorca as we speak hen. Second time tae that abroad this year. The wealth is reeking! Still find time fae ma hens here

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Thank you ma lovelies for choosing my bespoke thread title. Having a lethal 👉🍹to celebrate. Tons a love 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Exactly, I always wonder this! The thick socks, pj’s plus hoosecoat?!
Especially since he already told us he sleeps in the scud, so must put on all those clothes to clean 🤣🤣
---
Ahm oan a bespoke Jet2 package tae Majorca as we speak hen. Second time tae that abroad this year. The wealth is reeking! Still find time fae ma hens here
If youse dinni spend aw your money oan holidays youse cud go tae Jam Jars fur yer dinner!

Enjoy your hols ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Especially since he already told us he sleeps in the scud, so must put on all those clothes to clean 🤣
🤮 Be like a pair of naked mole rats. Bed prob stinks of farts, BO and covered in skids

How can a wee toaty bedsit need so many different bottles of cleaning guff? I bought the MH room spray and I'm not joking when I tell you trolls it smells like Raid, fly spray

• Haha
  • Sick
Not been on this thread in ages! But I just ran here when I saw his reel. Cheesy, sad bastard! The music as well. I'm bleeping dying of shame for him. His Weasle face in the bathroom mirror buckled me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.