Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THE BRAND BAÑOS 😭 😂

She’s gonna huv tae go on a wee Duolingo jurnee before her holidays next year, ma luvlies.

Aw, am aff tae clean ma baños and clutch ma beak. Screaming through the hoose so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Untitled.png
346400314_795516452201895_2982453076732366981_n.jpg
346900803_715396743606422_2293384453970194880_n.jpg

Untitled2.png

£45 on loads of disinfectant.

Thought he didn't hoard anymore?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I had a dream that Kourtney Kardashian married Mario because he was pretending to be Travis Barker and then she divorced him because she'd found out he'd been pretending to go on tour and was secretly working in Asda on the fish counter. I swear I'm not on drugs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Also a note tae say that if ah said I wus gonna head tae New Stevenson tae buy a load of Spanish cleaning stuff oot a wummin’s garage, ah think MrMac would huv me sectioned. So si 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He’ll be shaking lit a shitting dug being in Glesga on an old firm day on a Saturday. Aw warum and cosy for half 6 no doubt. Boring wee hobbits so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He uses that as a bookshelf fur his extensive reading collection oaf the Insta huns books.
Speaking of that, we huvnay hud a wee inspirational quote fae "The Secret" fur a while. Another thing hes given up on. You would think when he sees their/there used in the right context he would realise but no oor Mario. Hus grammar is on par tae a 6 year auld fae outer Mongolia trying tae learn English aff YouTube #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've been using nenuco on my kids and spanish cleaning stuff since 2017. That means I'm an OG oan this app. Nae debates. Capeesh?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Marion yesterday, woo hooing over Joy of Clean/P&G products in an actual ad.

Marion today, this is brilliant, better than Flash which is made by P&G. Not an ad. What is gate keeping????

That is one of many reasons he's still in Beirut towers and not in a tend farm like Hinch.
Screenshot_20230513-102531~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had a dream that Kourtney Kardashian married Mario because he was pretending to be Travis Barker and then she divorced him because she'd found out he'd been pretending to go on tour and was secretly working in Asda on the fish counter. I swear I'm not on drugs 😂
Well you should be hen after that experience. Keep your power. Spine bright 💎👌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's just made me laugh oot loud, ma lovelie! 😂😂 "on the fish counter" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've been using nenuco on my kids and spanish cleaning stuff since 2017. That means I'm an OG oan this app. Nae debates. Capeesh?!
Run, don't walk tae Insta and expose him fur the troll he is. Ah wull be chanting youse fae the rooftoaps hen 🥔♥
---
He’ll be shaking lit a shitting dug being in Glesga on an old firm day on a Saturday. Aw warum and cosy for half 6 no doubt. Boring wee hobbits so aye.
Unless he's gawn fur dinner which wud be past his cosy time, ah don't think he's gawn noo. He mentioned wee Deek was watching the game which is 12.30 kick off. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Banos is the name of the brand?! Absolute clown. . Banos is Spanish for bathroom. I’ve not got a GCSE in Spanish but even I could work that one out!
Same here. He's an absolute thick bastard, and an ugly one at that 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Chicken night tonight isn't it?
Let's hope it's cooked to his standards because he's funny about that don't you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it duck sold out. I just went on to see if he was talking shite as usual and was able to add 3 to the cart. Does he honestly think on a Saturday when it’s going to be 20 degrees people are sitting in buying shite cleaning products. No one’s else’s life is as sad as his. What a weapon. I was close to writing that when he wrote a post about being sold but. But don’t want bespokely blocked. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Idiot. it was already on pre-order when I looked.

Don't just stop moaning Mario stop the swearing as well.

346166695_908057583610271_4363708605441141021_n.jpg
346250607_2097490700421634_6837244331368929410_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can someone explain why he’s stuck inside, bored, watching the football when he wants to go outside in the sunshine? Surely he’s a grown adult, he can go out when he wants. Is there some sort of hostage situation occurring that I don’t know about?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Can someone explain why he’s stuck inside, bored, watching the football when he wants to go outside in the sunshine? Surely he’s a grown adult, he can go out when he wants. Is there some sort of hostage situation occurring that I don’t know about?
Derek has all the money, so he can't go out without him I bet

• Haha
Honestly, the moaning. Why can’t he just go out alone and meet the other midget later.
Boils my piss he’s effing and blinding that football ruins peoples weekends.
No it doesn’t Mario , most normal people if they don’t like football don’t watch it and think nothing of it.
Football has actually got me THROUGH many rough days and I’m sure for a lot of fans it’s the same.
I honestly just don’t get it. “Put it on through the week” Honestly get tae duck, the world does not revolve round you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.