Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also reported the wee woodlouse, although the temptation tae hit the ‘Ah just don’t like it’ was high 😂 :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve reported it too my lovelies. Team klaus :m
---
I’m going to go get my boyfriend to report him also from his insta :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
If his account got taken down a would be over at oddbins for a bottle of champagne quicker than you can say Shart card!
Ah'd take youse aw tae dinner at jam jars wi ma petty cash money 🤑
---
I’d crack up if he lost his account 😂 but also be sad because no more thread haha
We ken his routine mair than him, we kin jist imagine wit he's up tae, and oor wee hen @hopethishelpsallthebest kin visualise it fur us. Kin youse imagine the excitement of seeing him in the wild if he's no oan the app that isnae his joab 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’d crack up if he lost his account 😂 but also be sad because no more thread haha
Dinny worry hen. He lives for this vile app. It’d be “cleaning_with_mario2”. I’d howl if they banned his account🤣 Deeks aqua caird at hand tae buy back new followers…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dinny worry hen. He lives for this vile app. It’d be “cleaning_with_mario2”. I’d howl if they banned his account🤣 Deeks aqua caird at hand tae buy back new followers…
I’m his bio on the new one he’d have “hacked at 150k” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Has he deleted the post 👀 I Cannae see it anymore.
In stories
On the government website there’s a form to complete and they investigate it. If you Google tax evasion it’ll come up 😊
And he has given us most of the information required... name, address, date of birth, email address, sources of potential undeclared income all saved on his highlights; sofas, teeth, his Mario collab.

Hannah will just love him even more if the tax man asks her to produce the paperwork detailing his commission payments for his 'signature collection' over the years and then he has to bluster about not submitting a self assessment return as he thought he was on the payroll so taxed at source even though he never got a P60 from her. Dan-yell will be delighted that he has been chanting her from the rooftops and putting her 'small business' on the map if she gets a tax inspection whilst Marion declares 'but they were presents'.

Well documented in Feb / March this year that HMRC are looking into Influencers and sending nudge letters - for starters. I think more than one follower of Marios might be from a government agency !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.