Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll make up some fake story lit “ Can’t believe the lassies on the plane recognised me!!🥹 The pilot even gave me a wee shoutout er the intercom system, canny remember there names but so lovely!💎
It’ll be like that bullshit Meghan came out with when she reckoned the steward came over to her and said “thank you for everything you’ve done for this country” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’ll make up some fake story lit “ Can’t believe the lassies on the plane recognised me!!🥹 The pilot even gave me a wee shoutout er the intercom system, canny remember there names but so lovely!💎
And thanks for talking to me Adam and his Mum Julie. I won't tell you all what we talked about cause I want to keep Adams privacy but well done Adam on coming out to your family and friends. I'm always happy to help inspire other gay fellas to live laugh love. Keep your power 🥔❤ and spine bright 🦴

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Haha he will come out with some shite like 'welcome to your flight to Belfast. We have a celebrity travelling with us today. Welcome to Northern Ireland, Mario'. And of course all cabin crew will be queueing up for a selfie with Mario. Julie, Linda and.. .Janie.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aye the pilot will come oot of the closet oan the flight aww because monzo gave him courage so aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 26
NOOOOO he’s coming to my city of Belfast! As much as i don’t want him here you be best assured you horrible trolls that I will be on the lookout for photos of Mario in the wild while he’s here. Can’t wait to see what places he visits 😅

ps the titanic museum is shite. Only about 10 mins of the whole thing is about the titanic and I’d never recommend it. As if he knows anything about the titanic anyway, he’s thick as two short planks. Pity he wasn’t on the titanic when it sunk my lovelies
It'll be a day trip wi the OAP's. Bus leaving Buchanan bus station at 7.30 in the morning, back fur 6pm. A late night for oor Marion.

The big question is wull Belfast mean mair claes tae lie in a bag in the mouldy bedroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sorrae luvlies but this has goat to be said. What a bleeping hypocritical, negative bleeping Nancy, absolutely thriving on other peoples drama. Calling out someone else’s troll and in turn becoming the troll! Couldn’t make it up ma luvlies. Has he ever got anything positive to say? It’s all negative, moaning, complaining, never anything good to say all whilst pretending he’s changed his life thanks to the scam that is Lorna :sneaky: he’s a walking contradiction.
100% he’s going to Belfast to build a bonfire and do a walk🍊
Back in ma ain lane I go. 🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ah ma loveleis I will be booking the first train tae Belfast for our Marion Day Oot 🤣

I'll be wearing ma XS primark tracksuit and timberland boots with the tags still on so I can send them back after

• Haha
Aye the pilot will come oot of the closet oan the flight aww because monzo gave him courage so aye and so forth
Emerging from the cockpit in a full face of make up (but no the neck, mind!) because Marion has taught him it is ok tae wear make up as a man #inspirational

• Haha
It'll be a day trip wi the OAP's. Bus leaving Buchanan bus station at 7.30 in the morning, back fur 6pm. A late night for oor Marion.

The big question is wull Belfast mean mair claes tae lie in a bag in the mouldy bedroom?
You just know that’ll be it. A day trip 😂 would suit him down the ground. Home in bed by 10pm which would still be a very late night for him. He’s honestly like a 90yr old woman

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Will we do a little meet up my lovely? Belfast tattle trolls day out. You can be Martin and il be deek. Il go to primark tomorrow and see if they’ve any pink tracksuits in stock and PlayStation tracksuits left.
absolutely affronted you’ve chosen Mario for me hen but we move!

Off to shave my head and stick a fork in a socket to get the electrocuted hedgehog hair just right for ma lassies!

• Haha
I would honestly bloody love that, would be some craic ❤
He’s going to be fuming when he reads here later, us all making fun of his trip to Belfast 😅
---

Probably get a wee McGill’s bus to the boat as a foot passenger on stena line my lovely with his shopping bags so he bring a load of shite home with him. B&M haul all the way from Belfast. Him being sick over the side of the boat. Then sat up front seat of the bus like a wee granny. I can picture it now and I’m here for it :m😅
He'll be on the stena line thinking they're Rose and Jack.

• Haha
absolutely affronted you’ve chosen Mario for me hen but we move!

Off to shave my head and stick a fork in a socket to get the electrocuted hedgehog hair just right for ma lassies!
Well I’m happy enough to be Martin my lovely, will get a wee shart card and order myself some fake Gucci trainers and wallet for the occasion. Wetherspoons won’t know what’s hit it.xxxxx
---
He'll be on the stena line thinking they're Rose and Jack.
Imagine :D Maybe deek will push him over and pretend it was an accident 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well I’m happy enough to be Martin my lovely, will get a wee shart card and order myself some fake Gucci trainers and wallet for the occasion. Wetherspoons won’t know what’s hit it.xxxxx
---

Imagine :D Maybe deek will push him over and pretend it was an accident 😅
Shur that baby whale will float into harbour....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.