Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lim1947

I'm still not over the dior bag, a £2.5k bag holding her klarna final demand notices, her bus pass, and her keys to her hamster cage with a I ❤ benidorm keyring on it. Just fucking stop you deluded moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Fussy about how chicken is cooked? Is he in the kitchen at China Sea or JamJar when he goes? The stream of stupid lies is mind blowing!
---
I’ll need to get myself set up in St Enoch on Saturday with a big newspaper with holes cut out so that I can take photos of them fur Janie and aw ma other trolls.
Maybe he asks for his chicken medium rare? And this is why he’s always blowing the arse out the shitter.
Took some time off this thread as life has been busy but a huv still been lurking ma loveleis and clutching ma beak at the utter stupidity that is our Marion 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Can someone explain why he’s stuck inside, bored, watching the football when he wants to go outside in the sunshine? Surely he’s a grown adult, he can go out when he wants. Is there some sort of hostage situation occurring that I don’t know about?

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Babybail93

VIP Member
We’re currently staying in a 5* Melia hotel and my wee bag from that small business Next doesn’t look out of place. Why you’d need a £2k bag for knocking around a hostel in Benidorm I’ll never know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

JoeExotic

VIP Member
If he ever tries to doxx me I’ll be rattling fuck oot the letter box and pappin the nut on the big fat beaky bastard. Get yer ring door bell charged Martin (trolls on the fat tits thread- iykyk) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
You can tell when she has had a read oan here. The illiteracy goes up 10 notches, where he is furiously stabbing at the phone with his fat fingers

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
Bank Holiday weekend. Decent weather.
And this fat loser is under a blanket watching filums alone.
No friends.
Family clearly haven't invited him round.
No garden to sit in.
No petty cash until payday.

Pretending she's such a busy influencer that she's chosen to spend the day like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

ReginaPhalange9292

I had a dream that Kourtney Kardashian married Mario because he was pretending to be Travis Barker and then she divorced him because she'd found out he'd been pretending to go on tour and was secretly working in Asda on the fish counter. I swear I'm not on drugs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
"Remember who the fuck I am"

Pahhĥhhh hahaha hahaha

A benefit scrounging, illiterate, bitter nasty wee bitch.
Who cuckooed dumb Deek, has bald patches all over his flat heed & nae friends.

Spine bright Mario
Happy WENASDAY and so forth 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
It is THEIR. It’s not bloody difficult. And the pleural of life is lives not lifes. If you are going to be a sanctimonious cunt at least check your grammar and spelling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
A non-Klarna or Clearpay purchase that’s not a chippy or home bargains must have set the warning bells aff at the bank ma lovies 😂

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Can this get any better, it was a seller on Amazon that used his account who he had used to buy SPF (Marion's quote, disnae buy sun lotion but SPF) for his holiday next year!

If Carlsberg did Fridays 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
Renovating a kitchen that size just means moving the toaster to the other side of the counter and replacing the 'falbon'

• Haha
  • Heart
IMG_2396.jpeg

So now we’re on a doxing journey… just yet another illiterate rant from the patron saint of small businesses. He always makes himself look like a bellend because he can’t string a sentence together that makes sense! As @HulaHannah has pointed out, dicing is a crime Martin so, you’re not as clever as you think you are or you’d know that and not do it.

• Haha