Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she slate Sam Smith not long ago?
Even if he is a celebrity you still insulted and laughed at him.
It goes both ways
Practice what you preach Marion.
Naw debates ma page ma rules
Sooo ayyye
He was slagging oof his song ''The Bodyshop.''

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well she's quiet tonight. Wonder if her lips exploded? All the arnica in the world won't help that!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's posted a new reel. Demonstrating how to get your hot tap running cooler by simply slowing down the flow of water 🤯 Think of the PENNIES you'll save!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No body in their right mind would put those bowls into the same water as the mugs 🙆‍♀️, most would wash the mugs first.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fucks sake! All this time if I wanted cooler water I've added cold. Why did no-one tell me I just needed to reduce the flow from the hot tap....I've been doing it aww wrang!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did he not also recently get an expensive new washing up bowl, or am I imagining things? Is he planning on actually using it? Or just adding to the clutter?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks for all the laughs, I'm in bed really unwell and you trolls have had me clutching ma beak.

Can't wait to see the lip filler 👀 the Leslie Ash comment ended me ⚰⚰⚰

The washing up bowl will be covered in dust beside the holiday gear, he really is a pure heider

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Thanks for all the laughs, I'm in bed really unwell and you trolls have had me clutching ma beak.

Can't wait to see the lip filler 👀 the Leslie Ash comment ended me ⚰⚰⚰

The washing up bowl will be covered in dust beside the holiday gear, he really is a pure heider
With all the Christmas Dec's stashed inside 😃
Hope you feel better soon x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.