Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am pyure fumming hens I popped inti the small business that is Asda and they sooked £20 fay me so I trotted alang to customer services and telt the wee lassie she was geen me some hope then mop kicked ma leg right doon that escalator😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought she was Ava May’s biggest brand ambassador? Some hun I follow on insta was invited tae a press day for Hannah with another load of saddos. Mario was no invited I see 😂
And he kept that quiet didn't he!. No congrats or hope the day goes well, Hannah
Mario's been kicked to the kirb and l love it! 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Aw hens ma first Marion spotting!!😩 About half 9 this morning the queen herself waiting in paisley for the 757 bus (which goes through the airport to clydebank, so duck knows where she’s going)…. Couldn’t get any pics as I was in a rush but she had her wee man bag, a sports direct bag, bloody gym trackies on, and a green puffer jacket.

Aw am saying is the conk is bigger than I have imagined, and aye he’s tiny. 5’3 way his trainers oan. Should’ve asked for an autograph coming to think a it😂
And when he asked your name you should have said Janie! If Maz is 5 3, what the duck is Deek, he must be about 4 6, gnome territory
---
I’m Klaus
I am also Klaus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought he was going to live his best life giving zero fucks? Then gets bent out of shape by someone called Klaus. If you can’t handle trolls get off the internet ya Fanny
---
I’m Klaus
Is that in a “I am Spartacus” way? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
*you're* a fanny....👌
Shut up mario you fat slut,
I hope this years Xmas tat decorations have KLAUS printed all over them! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I bet Klaus is shaking in his boots being called Fanny by the one and only petite maz 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And when he asked your name you should have said Janie! If Maz is 5 3, what the duck is Deek, he must be about 4 6, gnome territory
---

I am also Klaus.
Janie is last week's news noo. #gettaeken

Fur Marion when he's looking here later.
Screenshot_20230511-161533.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The spelling 😵 are we sure English is really her first language??

I can’t wait until he doxxes the wrong person and they kick his flat head in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Probably the closest he will ever get to being near a plane my lovely. Sports direct bag has killed me. I just knew before I even read your post that he would be carrying some stupid big bag 😂 😂 I bloody love these Martin in the wild posts :m:m
---

On to a stena line boat 😂
Or maybes the Para Handy boat fur us auld Tattlers ;)
1683819928990.png

---
This post is really painful.

A big fat fail on so many fronts.

View attachment 2162873
Awww Mario, I thought it wus only kindness on yur page #bekond

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On yerselves Janie and Klaus 👏🏻
---
We should aw report the fat cows account for bullying and harassment. Imagine how bleeping manic she would be if her account got shut down? Screaming, sharting, spewing all over the bedsit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
---
We should aw report the fat cows account for bullying and harassment. Imagine how bleeping manic she would be if her account got shut down? Screaming, sharting, spewing all over the bedsit.
He's acting like patron saint of women now. Wit wud we dae without him? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And he kept that quiet didn't he!. No congrats or hope the day goes well, Hannah
Mario's been kicked to the kirb and l love it! 🤭
Would explain the sly post the other day saying he hasn't used a wax melt in months.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
---
Done hen! reported the fat bullying slug 💎
Poor Klaus.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Reported her for bullying and harassment, hold your power Klaus hen, tonsa love ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.