Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno about that but she's a nasty piece of work, known scammer and her husband got the sack from the police for looking up her 'trolls' online so she could do a nice bit of doxxing. She's obsessed with trolls, Mario is obsessed with sniffing her arse crack, therefore Mario is also obsessed with trolls!
I don't know much about this horrible bint, but I'm pleased the police acted on her husband.

Are you reading this, Mario before you try and act above the law on people 🤔

Reactions: 27
The Bold Marion McKnight picking on and outing Women!!!! Bully boy McKnight!!!!!! Bet his family are so proud of him and what he’s achieved.. oh wait aye!!!! Baldy fat bleep👌🏽💎

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I dunno about that but she's a nasty piece of work, known scammer and her husband got the sack from the police for looking up her 'trolls' online so she could do a nice bit of doxxing. She's obsessed with trolls, Mario is obsessed with sniffing her arse crack, therefore Mario is also obsessed with trolls!
It could possibly be another influencer im thinking off. I just remember one of them kept getting reported to the social services by a online troll and when the case was finally closed they posted the letter on Instagram to show everyone. Going to drive me.mad now not knowing who it is!!!

Reactions: 11
"What you put out there bad in this world comes back to you ten folds!"

The only ten folds Maz should concern himsel wi is the folds aroond his mum tum. Pipe down ya fat moose and stoap bumping yer gums about the trolls you claim not tae care about. You're embarrassing yersel.
BIB.
The whole influencing gang can absolutely sod off with their nonsense about trolls and how bad we are.

I'm here because of the behaviour of so many of the influencing gang; not declaring ads, lying about filters, giving out crap advice eg toxic positivity, flogging their kids privacy, encouraging horrific over consumption and stock piling appalling amounts of fast fashion or fast furniture.

There are more young women going bankrupt than before, there is a crisis in young peoples mental health some of which is down to the fake aspirational lifestyles they are being sold. We are in an environmental downfall but this gang are selling, selling, selling the idea of replacing sofas and kitchens every couple of years....I could go on.

I am not unhappy or miserable or grumpy. I am in a good professional job, I have good family and friends, have good holidays and lifestyle.

I would happily dox myself alllll over social media, the television, the radio if I could influence people to see through this bunch of charlatans. As it is am happy to come along to the tattle gang and chat about the nonsense whilst people slowly wake up....and they will!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
All I can think of is bottom, when Richie is pretending to be on the phone 'janie... They've got janie' If yer don't know get to know 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Even if I was unhappy or felt like a loser. I’d look at beaky mcbeakys life and think I had made it
She is abit like a public service really.
Boosting everyone up cause no matter what your life could never be as tragic as hers! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Janie, remain in your aine laney, so aye hens, tons blessings to youse aw this day of dawn, I’m away to scran a choc lit bar, I’m no wan for choc lit but we move 🐖

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It could possibly be another influencer im thinking off. I just remember one of them kept getting reported to the social services by a online troll and when the case was finally closed they posted the letter on Instagram to show everyone. Going to drive me.mad now not knowing who it is!!!
Could well be her, not sure. It should be in her wiki if she has. Wouldn't put anything past that one, I can only tolerate dipping in and out of her thread occasionally, she's just such a horrible bleep

Reactions: 13
Changed my name by deed poll to Janie McKnight. 😘
---

Get yer laptoap ready fur a wee presentation 😆
I’ve goat my party popper in my haun like Mario’s wee 🍄 ma hen. Let me know ehere the camera is so I can make sure we miss the shot completely!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve goat my party popper in my haun like Mario’s wee 🍄 ma hen. Let me know ehere the camera is so I can make sure we miss the shot completely!!
Oh god I misread that as you having oor Mazs wee boaby in your hand. Disinfect! You need to get the Zoflora out fast!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has any influencer ever managed to clarify what 'us trolls' are jealous of?
I follow very few people on here.
Katie Price - bleep
Marcus Mitchell - bleep (used to be epic go back to old threads. Pure gold).
Mario - bleep.
No jealousy or desire to have what any of the above loons/wannabes and pure hasbeen have. Note not one successful, influential person is in my list. Just pure car crashes that substitute my void Jeremy Kyle left when he got canceled.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
NOOOOO he’s coming to my city of Belfast! As much as i don’t want him here you be best assured you horrible trolls that I will be on the lookout for photos of Mario in the wild while he’s here. Can’t wait to see what places he visits 😅

ps the titanic museum is shite. Only about 10 mins of the whole thing is about the titanic and I’d never recommend it. As if he knows anything about the titanic anyway, he’s thick as two short planks. Pity he wasn’t on the titanic when it sunk my lovelies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
NOOOOO he’s coming to my city of Belfast! As much as i don’t want him here you be best assured you horrible trolls that I will be on the lookout for photos of Mario in the wild while he’s here. Can’t wait to see what places he visits 😅

ps the titanic museum is shite. Only about 10 mins of the whole thing is about the titanic and I’d never recommend it. As if he knows anything about the titanic anyway, he’s thick as two short planks. Pity he wasn’t on the titanic when it sunk my lovelies
Is that going to be THE holiday of 2024? Or is he threatening to come and contaminate your home town this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

You’ll be doing the lords work ma lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is that going to be THE holiday of 2024? Or is he threatening to come and contaminate your home town this year?
I think he’s doing a meet & greet at our one and only Wetherspoons in the city my lovely.. so I hear.

On the laptop planning what is a 40 min plane journey. He could do it all on his phone. You’d think he was planning an African safari followed by a trip to the Maldives. He’s mad 😅
---
You’ll be doing the lords work ma lovelie.
I will my lovely. Il be busy that weekend trying to sniff him out, quite literally. Though them two would be hard to miss what with Martin in his primark leggings and condom coat then wee deek in his PlayStation tracksuit :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wonder if the wee trip is gonna fall on the 12th July? 🍊🍊 Uneducated arseholes
I thought this it’ll like be a trip in 2025 that never happens. I was hoping he would come for the Christmas markets and switch on our Christmas lights as he will def be as fat as Santa then and he’s a big celebrity. So win win.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.