Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you buy all your holiday clothes 18 months in advance hen? Have plenty of them 👉🏼🍹 lethal drinks and get cosy on that plane
Still had my clothes in the case from the last holiday 6 weeks ago (smell the wealth!) this was a last minute treat to ourselves. Imagine spending 18months planning a week in Spain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why’s he watching gardening videos when he hasn’t got a garden 😂
Makes about as much sense as him following a roof cleaning account 😂

Can’t believe I missed the start of a new thread out celebrating my anniversary yesterday.
---
Still had my clothes in the case from the last holiday 6 weeks ago (smell the wealth!) this was a last minute treat to ourselves. Imagine spending 18months planning a week in Spain 😂
I haven’t even begun planning or packing for the big relocation down under and we’re taking bloody half the contents of our house with us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ma lovelies happy S U N D A Y. In the true spirit of Mario wishing our lives away, cannae believe we’re nearly at thread 100. Who’d have thought all those years ago in the sheer chaos of this topics origins we would be here. Chanting everyone auld and new oan fae the rooftops 💎💎💎

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Verucca salt is at it again 🙄 for his 40th he needs an intervention, not a 2 and a half grand handbag. Deek will be flat to the mat pushing them trollies to make this happen!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Aww he's being still like a flower today....Tit!
Screenshot_20230507-082747_Instagram.jpg

This one is even better, and l have no words other than Mario, stop thinking you're something special when you live in that shithole 🙄

Screenshot_20230507-082818_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
He’s going to find a knock off of that bag and pretend Deek got him the real thing isn’t he?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
How is a £2.5k bag going to be very fitting for his holiday next year when the rest of his gear is all from Primark??? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Aww he's being still like a flower today....Tit!
View attachment 2153898

This one is even better, and l have no words other than Mario, stop thinking you're something special when you live in that shithole 🙄

View attachment 2153899
Good choice Mario, yes really nice. That’ll go lovely with your primark clothes when you’re mincing round your council estate. Oh and how good will you look all cramped in economy on Jet2 with your posh bag. Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. Grow the duck up son you’re not a celebrity 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 52
He’s such a wee ned. What a riddy he is for hinting on his “story’s” (no ma quote) to oor hannah to buy him a bum bag for his 40th.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Do you know what you could buy for £2.5k Mario?

A holiday to New York for you and Deek. (That magical Christmas place you desperately want to visit.)

A bag that costs more than his Jet2 holiday is so utterly ridiculous!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He’s such a wee ned. What a riddy he is for hinting on his “story’s” (no ma quote) to oor hannah to buy him a bum bag for his 40th.
Bingo! I thought the same, he's dropping a hint to oor Hannah or Oor Soph 🤣 once he realises if he did the same as the other instahuns and ripped the arse out the Ads all those years ago he could have an actual hoose, holidays and the bag by now. Walloper

He's desperate to be Andrew isn't he?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Saying he wants the bag NOW is just typical of his mindset. It's just a bag to show off on insta with for him isn't it. As someone else said, he could use same amount to go on a NY trip that he covets so much. If he stopped buying Xmas tat and zillions of cleaning products he could save and go or save
and have the satisfaction of buying the bag himself knowing he's worked hard to save for it. I think things mean so much more if you save and then treat yourself.

I would like a ghd curler but they expensive so I've had a wardrobe clearcut and selling bits on vinted and then having a no spend time. It's great to see yourself saving I think as it means so much more when you've achieved it.

But saving isn't for his mindset. It's good living for today and all that but he doesn't, he just wishes the days away as his life just groundhog Day.

He should just get off insta, stop coveting the instahun lifestyle and enjoy what he has. I don't think it matters where you live, just be thankful of a home and health, partner, family etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Saying he wants the bag NOW is just typical of his mindset. It's just a bag to show off on insta with for him isn't it. As someone else said, he could use same amount to go on a NY trip that he covets so much. If he stopped buying Xmas tat and zillions of cleaning products he could save and go or save
and have the satisfaction of buying the bag himself knowing he's worked hard to save for it. I think things mean so much more if you save and then treat yourself.

I would like a ghd curler but they expensive so I've had a wardrobe clearcut and selling bits on vinted and then having a no spend time. It's great to see yourself saving I think as it means so much more when you've achieved it.

But saving isn't for his mindset. It's good living for today and all that but he doesn't, he just wishes the days away as his life just groundhog Day.

He should just get off insta, stop coveting the instahun lifestyle and enjoy what he has. I don't think it matters where you live, just be thankful of a home and health, partner, family etc.
Exactly this. I get jealous of people having nice things so I work my arse off to save, it takes me years sometimes, however the satisfaction you get when you buy something high end that you’ve earned from grafting not begging is unreal. However he can’t save, he’s got a hole in his pocket. Loser. I bet he’s spent his inheritance in his head already and they’re not even dead yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I would like to state it only took me 18 months to plan my wedding which was abroad FYI and not a 10 day self catering holiday to Benidorm like our wee fanny baws here is probably planning!
Also DH gate is going to be getting hammered for a wee dior saddle bag number so he claim mental lorna helped him manifest onto a mood board 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He only needs a bag for life to be on par with Hinch.
If he goes flashing a two grand bag around Ibiza he will be coming home without it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

A holiday to New York for you and Deek. (That magical Christmas place you desperately want to visit.)

Get in yer ain lane hen, Marion disnae need tae go tae NY, when he brings a Macy crissmas tae Beirut towers every year. #factual

Don't ever message this page again!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We’re currently staying in a 5* Melia hotel and my wee bag from that small business Next doesn’t look out of place. Why you’d need a £2k bag for knocking around a hostel in Benidorm I’ll never know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Would be a deposit for a house in his neck of the woods. I genuinely do not understand how someone does not want to better themselves and get out of that tit hole of a council flat, it’s mind boggling.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.