Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to laugh at that Lorna, watched a few of her videos and she talks about identifying narcissists and folk that want to control you.

Then proceeds to teach people how to be narcissists and to take control of the people around you. Nae wonder he likes her, she feeds his ego!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The scene in Friends where Phoebe is teaching Joey french is exactly what it's like trying to work out what Mario is on about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Got to laugh at that Lorna, watched a few of her videos and she talks about identifying narcissists and folk that want to control you.

Then proceeds to teach people how to be narcissists and to take control of the people around you. Nae wonder he likes her, she feeds his ego!
I don’t follow her but have clicked through to her content a few times when others have shared.

I find her very unsettling. She comes across as being quite sinister, almost aggressive and accusatory. Like she’s big time victim blaming and presenting her as the correct way to escape all the wrongness.

I’m amazed that she has followers, never mind paying customers.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ahv said it before but alot of Mario's mair sheltered followers won't even have heard of Tattle so they must be very confused when it comes tae his bi-weekly troll rants. His inbox is closed so naebody is reaching him that way. Just proves that he reads here and then furiously types out a nonsensical sermon for his bewildered mafia to decipher.

But that's just words from my mouth so what do I know? Back in my aine lane I go...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I went to town today. I didn't get a bus like our bus wanker Marion. I got my oan car. Anyways I went to a small business called Wilko. I saw bespoke suitcases. The smallest one here is a great size for our wee hobbits to share. Cos they are only as tall as borrowers. Iydkgtk.

#wilko #borrowers #tinypeople #smallbusiness #holibobs #

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t follow her but have clicked through to her content a few times when others have shared.

I find her very unsettling. She comes across as being quite sinister, almost aggressive and accusatory. Like she’s big time victim blaming and presenting her as the correct way to escape all the wrongness.

She is not a BCAP therapist. Shes as hooky as he is. Shes as authentic as the manmade fibres that fat queen drapes himself in!

• Haha
  • Heart

Exactly as you've said it. I've been to a couple of CBT counsellors and the way she's teaching people it's ok to act is dangerous in my mind. There will be a whole new breed of narcissists coming out of Kilmarnock 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18

She's very passive aggressive and would frankly be a danger to a vulnerable person seeking help.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lovelies gonna fill me in why is he obsessed with whitney higher love its obsessive looks like hes spent another day holed up the hobbit hole

Reactions: 10
You can tell when she has had a read oan here. The illiteracy goes up 10 notches, where he is furiously stabbing at the phone with his fat fingers
Mebbes oor Marion language makes him think his spellling is spot on 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awwww diddums. And in his words, "Deserved".
Moaning bastard 🤭

Screenshot_20230517-213741_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Hello ma luvlies. Is it just me or did Mazza say recently he’s no read a thing aboot himself fae the tattle bastertits in over 2 years? Nuthin, Nada, tattle who, no bovvered. Well, for someone who’s no read about himself in over 2 years there is some amount of bitterness ripping right oot him. Because ma luvlies, if it was true that he had not been reading about himself for 2 years, surely by noo he’d be living in utter peace and tranquility up in Beirut towers, all namaste.
I call shite my luvlies.It’s no been 2 year. 2 hours mibi. No 2 year! Lorna hen, you are no dain your joab right.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hello ma luvlies. Is it just me or did Mazza say recently he’s no read a thing aboot himself fae the tattle bastertits in over 2 years? Nuthin, Nada, tattle who, no bovvered. Well, for someone who’s no read about himself in over 2 years there is some amount of bitterness ripping right oot him. Because ma luvlies, if it was true that he had not been reading about himself for 2 years, surely by noo he’d be living in utter peace and tranquility up in Beirut towers, all namaste.
I call shite my luvlies.It’s no been 2 year. 2 hours mibi. No 2 year! Lorna hen, you are no dain your joab right.
This joab is no her real joab. Her real joab is probably a bus conductor on the Mcgills. She does tend' counselling as a hussle. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.