Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen ma lovies whenever this holiday happens it’s going to be absolutely extremely clutching yer beak fantastic.
It's the fact that we know he classes the flat as his safe place, so he's really going out his comfort zone going abroad. He'll be counting the day's to come home on day 2.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
An extension cord, because obviously they few strands that still cling tae that toilet brush heed o’ his need the bespoke Dyson treatment. So aye 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now would that extremely needed medical pouch be the standard paracetamol, elastoplast, compeed, bite & sting relief cream and the 46 packets of Imodium or is that the purely "Bespoke" extreme medical kit because if it is Mario you better get yourself on to Nomad Travel with all the details of your trip so you can get your malaria tablets, rehydration salts, pain, antihistamines, antibacterial creams, gauze, saline, triangular bandages, surgical tape, iodine wipes, instant cooling packs, sterile gloves, tweezers, scissors, thermometer, suture kit, broad spectrum antibiotic, emergency tooth filling material. In fact just leave your clothes at home, travel in 2 pairs of pants, t shirt and short sleeve shirt and your crocs and just treat your suitcase as your medical pouch.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The threads we are going to have on here when this holiday happens are going to be on another level.

- The B&M suitcases with the ''hands off'' luggage tags and matching passport holders likely with his initials engraved cause he is so classy.
- The wetherspoons lethal aperol spritz before he boards the plane
- Flashing the shart card to get on the plane first because he's Deek's carer or maybe the other way around, who knows. Two braindead gimps.
- The picture of the clouds from the plane window, the little bottles of gin and a tub of mini pringles, taking selfies in their matching outfits
- Picture of the luggage carousel while waiting on their bags no doubt complaining about the flight even though it will have been a 2 hr journey but our Martin just can't travel, wee sickness bug and now has the sharts
- Moaning as soon as he gets to the hotel because the transfer bus took 3 hrs dropping people off and they were the last to get off the bus. Has heat stroke from the bus having no air con.
- 47823208 pictures at all different angles of the pool saying things like ''Never coming home'', ''I've had worse Mondays'', ''How's your day going?''
- Complaining he has the sharts from the all you can eat buffet
- Complaining he's burnt
- Does nothing all week other than lift to the floor with the food because he hates it
- Lying with the aircon full boot in the bedroom, curtains drawn and watching some spanish tv because he's not feeling well
- Can't wait to get home, misses his wee lassie
- Can't wait to get home as the heat just isn't for him
- Can't wait to get home from the British resort (full off chippies etc) because he can't handle the food but returns home to eat bland, beige chippy/wetherspoons/jam jar food and then will say ''well deserved'' or ''I so missed home food''
- Has a ton of bleep washings to do
- Posts pictures for the next year ''Take me back!''
- Q&A on the resort & that wee bespoke country Spain.

Cant wait hens, can't bloody wait 🥳 :m ☀ 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Let’s be honest he’s only announced his holiday this far in advance to keep us wee trolls interested. He’s got no other content for us 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The threads we are going to have on here when this holiday happens are going to be on another level.

- The B&M suitcases with the ''hands off'' luggage tags and matching passport holders likely with his initials engraved cause he is so classy.
- The wetherspoons lethal aperol spritz before he boards the plane
- Flashing the shart card to get on the plane first because he's Deek's carer or maybe the other way around, who knows. Two braindead gimps.
- The picture of the clouds from the plane window, the little bottles of gin and a tub of mini pringles, taking selfies in their matching outfits
- Picture of the luggage carousel while waiting on their bags no doubt complaining about the flight even though it will have been a 2 hr journey but our Martin just can't travel, wee sickness bug and now has the sharts
- Moaning as soon as he gets to the hotel because the transfer bus took 3 hrs dropping people off and they were the last to get off the bus. Has heat stroke from the bus having no air con.
- 47823208 pictures at all different angles of the pool saying things like ''Never coming home'', ''I've had worse Mondays'', ''How's your day going?''
- Complaining he has the sharts from the all you can eat buffet
- Complaining he's burnt
- Does nothing all week other than lift to the floor with the food because he hates it
- Lying with the aircon full boot in the bedroom, curtains drawn and watching some spanish tv because he's not feeling well
- Can't wait to get home, misses his wee lassie
- Can't wait to get home as the heat just isn't for him
- Can't wait to get home from the British resort (full off chippies etc) because he can't handle the food but returns home to eat bland, beige chippy/wetherspoons/jam jar food and then will say ''well deserved'' or ''I so missed home food''
- Has a ton of bleep washings to do
- Posts pictures for the next year ''Take me back!''
- Q&A on the resort & that wee bespoke country Spain.

Cant wait hens, can't bloody wait 🥳 :m ☀ 😭
You forgot to add the bit where his luggage has gone missing 😜
---
Wonder what suitcases they will have. The ones with their initials on?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You forgot to add the bit where his luggage has gone missing 😜
---
Wonder what suitcases they will have. The ones with their initials on?
Probably end up bringing just two of those big jumbo sports direct bags for life you get 😂
But if they do have cases, you just know it will be one of those marble effect initial ones

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hes nowhere in hobbit hole for suitcases dont think monicas cupboard take any more so im thinking hes borrowing them off of Johnny or Kystal cos theyve got hunners ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope he's packed some Shart tablets. Imagine him shitting in the pool.
It'll be 'Code Brown in the kiddy pool, Code Brown in the kiddy pool' and Deek will pan the cam to Maz, red in the face, squatting in the water with Brown sludge spreading out all around him. Then Deek will post it to Insta before Sharty can get out of the pool

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Since when has the Lego head had packing cubes? He never goes anywhere to make use of them. When he says and I have ... 👌 it comes across as rude to me don't know and don't believe he has them because we would had seen them he shows everything else off. Soo ayye holiday got to be this year unless he's deliberately trying get to tattle which before he has openly admitted he does things so the trolls can talk about him, get pissed of at him etc. Also when is this couch happening??

Reactions: 22
IMG_3793.jpeg

Just went on that app and got this notification, look Maz I can be just as famous as you are hen 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thought he was going to show us his holiday haul... Come on Maz... I need to see what a fashion guru is wearing next summer please.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah the days if the protractor haircut which followed the cooncil fuhl rent cut so aye
He wud be better asking the cooncil gardeners tae shear his heid, coodni be much worse than Nathan Todd's effort.

Ah'm hoping he gets his hair bleached again fur his hoaliday in 2054.
---
I hope he's packed some Shart tablets. Imagine him shitting in the pool.
He wull be a TV star efter his hoaliday.

Channel 5, when holidays go wrong, shart special.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Who in the hell is suggesting to him he needs to take an extension cable on holiday?! Is that for all his electrical hair appliances?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A bleeping buggery bleeping extension cable? What in the name of actual duck 🤣🤣🤣
Have to admit I take an ext lead, saves having to take lots of adaptor plugs, mind you I have kids who want phones, iPads etc charging constantly.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.