Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Congratulations @Sloppys Am chanting you'se on fae the rooftops and so forth.

and thanks tae oor @Babybail93 for always starting a new bespoke thread for us, even though this app isnae your joab x
Ahm oan a bespoke Jet2 package tae Majorca as we speak hen. Second time tae that abroad this year. The wealth is reeking! Still find time fae ma hens here

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Benjaminbutton

Banos is the name of the brand?! Absolute clown. . Banos is Spanish for bathroom. I’ve not got a GCSE in Spanish but even I could work that one out!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

JoeExotic

VIP Member
On yerselves Janie and Klaus 👏🏻
---
We should aw report the fat cows account for bullying and harassment. Imagine how fucking manic she would be if her account got shut down? Screaming, sharting, spewing all over the bedsit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
NOOOOO he’s coming to my city of Belfast! As much as i don’t want him here you be best assured you horrible trolls that I will be on the lookout for photos of Mario in the wild while he’s here. Can’t wait to see what places he visits 😅

ps the titanic museum is shite. Only about 10 mins of the whole thing is about the titanic and I’d never recommend it. As if he knows anything about the titanic anyway, he’s thick as two short planks. Pity he wasn’t on the titanic when it sunk my lovelies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

IsaHen

Alright shartin lewis with the online money internet safety advice! I use amazon constantly ( much to the husband’s disgust ) and never had an issue and as people have said amazon hold your card details not the individual sellers
You've finished me off ma lovelie 🤣🤣🤣⚰⚰⚰
Shartin Lewis needs to be in the next thread title 😭
Money Spending Expert 💸

• Haha
  • Heart

Macmama

VIP Member
Ma lovelies, Ah think thread #100 should be a celebration of Martin’s finest moments so aye ✨ away tae get the sharting plate oot fur the criss and joos.

• Haha
  • Heart
There's no way that massive blobfish will compromise his security. So it's either Friday, next Saturday or this Saturday at 3pm. So if anyone does go there, be sure to get there for 12pm and stay till 4ish. He'll not be out later than that, he'll need to get into his budgie cage aw cosy with chocolate. Not that he likes chocolate, he prefers crisps that he absolutely does not share, but likes to have chocolate every night. So aye. As for stealing someone else's troll, wtf. He's such a bizarre fat hippo.
I'm tempted to make a little call to this place. "Hello ma lovelie, its I, Marion D'scusting Mcknight fae Gaza, im awfully sorry ma lovelie, I cannae attend, I'm babysitting ma wee Dolly, aye my brother Johnny's wain. Tons blessings hen. Aye "

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Dinny worry hen. He lives for this vile app. It’d be “cleaning_with_mario2”. I’d howl if they banned his account🤣 Deeks aqua caird at hand tae buy back new followers…
I’m his bio on the new one he’d have “hacked at 150k” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Macmama

VIP Member
Also a note tae say that if ah said I wus gonna head tae New Stevenson tae buy a load of Spanish cleaning stuff oot a wummin’s garage, ah think MrMac would huv me sectioned. So si 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 38

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Good choice Mario, yes really nice. That’ll go lovely with your primark clothes when you’re mincing round your council estate. Oh and how good will you look all cramped in economy on Jet2 with your posh bag. Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. Grow the fuck up son you’re not a celebrity 🙄
The image of Mario stomping roond the scheme with his Dior handbag has me clutching my beak 💀

He has to be a parody account I just can't believe otherwise!!

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Where’s fat Lesley Ash tonight? I’m raging we are no getting photies of him pouting and a passive aggressive rant about his fans to take screenshots!

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Lifes…. LIFES…. lifes….

I’d rather have a troll who can spell in my life, than a fat, illiterate scheme Queen. But…. We move!

• Haha
  • Heart

teatwo

Fuck off it’s a Virgo thing 🙄 it’s a Mario thing cos you’ve got nothing else in life to plan for 😴

• Haha
  • Heart

iris8

Can you control the temperature by turning the hot tap down….. 🤡

That’s me done for today. 🤛🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37