Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“A look behind a small business” he’s given us today? Eh, we could all walk into the shop like you did and look at the shite in there? Hardly a behind the scenes tour.

the actual state of the 2 of them. They are the kind of people that you cross the road to avoid

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why’s he congratulating everyone on the new baby. Danyell, her partner and everyone else. Pretty sure it only takes 2 to make a baby…

That engravement on the candle lid is just *chefs kiss* 👌🏼

He always says pistachio instead of patchouli because he’s a thick bleep and nae debates. Anyway, it’s all gawjuss hens.

Why’s he still referring to links as ‘swipe up’ they haven’t been swipe up links for bleeping donkeys Martin. Abzalootly tit at Insta she is ma lovelies.

I did not need to know about him moisturising his sensitive skin which he highly has. Oh and you don’t work with the body shop ya prick, you just post the mlm hun who you buy from 🙄

And if he says IYKYK and IYDKYNTGTK I’m going to punch his bleeping face in. He needs some new patter stat!

Oh I’m crabbit the day hens 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
When he “champions”insta pals it gives me creeper vibes. How many times does he have to say their name.
He says the same tit over and over.
It’s like he’s trying to win their friendship.
I’ll give them the biggest shout out and “maybe” they’ll do the same for me. 🤞🏻

sorry if I’m rambling I’ve just finished nightshift.
It's cos he's no real life pals, so clings on to Insta huns.
---
Hopefully Marion's next book is a dictionary.

Old Greedychops is back with the woe is me.

Dinni fash though, cos Marion is 'routing' for her.
Screenshot_20230415-191503.png
Screenshot_20230415-191444.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Who in the duck would message him thinking it's his bloody baby (that has appeared out of no where and he is collecting it from a discounted furniture shop.) No one, that's who. Let's file that under 'things that never happened #653'. Utter bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
When he “champions”insta pals it gives me creeper vibes. How many times does he have to say their name.
He says the same tit over and over.
It’s like he’s trying to win their friendship.
I’ll give them the biggest shout out and “maybe” they’ll do the same for me. 🤞🏻

sorry if I’m rambling I’ve just finished nightshift.
He's all over their comments but they don't do the same for him, and even PTWM wouldn't have her photo taken with him because she 'hates having her photo taken' apparently 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who in the duck would message him thinking it's his bloody baby (that has appeared out of no where and he is collecting it from a discounted furniture shop.) No one, that's who. Let's file that under 'things that never happened #653'. Utter bellend.
Mebbes they thought discounted beds sold babies ma lovelie. Where's he putting the cot?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That sounds like the plot of a Jacqueline Wilson novel

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why’s he congratulating everyone on the new baby. Danyell, her partner and everyone else. Pretty sure it only takes 2 to make a baby…

That engravement on the candle lid is just *chefs kiss* 👌🏼

He always says pistachio instead of patchouli because he’s a thick bleep and nae debates. Anyway, it’s all gawjuss hens.

Why’s he still referring to links as ‘swipe up’ they haven’t been swipe up links for bleeping donkeys Martin. Abzalootly tit at Insta she is ma lovelies.

I did not need to know about him moisturising his sensitive skin which he highly has. Oh and you don’t work with the body shop ya prick, you just post the mlm hun who you buy from 🙄

And if he says IYKYK and IYDKYNTGTK I’m going to punch his bleeping face in. He needs some new patter stat!

Oh I’m crabbit the day hens 😂
I’ve the baulk about his dry thighs now 🤮
Why is he calling in paLmers???? Cretin

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Bing Bong grab your criss and joooos Ma lovlies round two of shite talk is about to begin!!!!!!
Actually mortified for him acting the way he does! I don’t know any other grown 40yo man who acts like this? Cunts defo got learning difficulties Nae debates!!!!!!!💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think I picked the wrong weekend not to have any plans because between dumb and dumbest, Chelsea Lee Art and Rosie Bush I think I’m gonna lose my marbles!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve only had 2 glasses of wine so I’m going to save the dots till I’m proper numb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He's all over their comments but they don't do the same for him, and even PTWM wouldn't have her photo taken with him because she 'hates having her photo taken' apparently 🤣
He's so thirsty to get their attention that it's embarrassing. Any normal person would get the hint when they don't support back, but not that thick twit 🤪
---
And there it is. He wants to do a book 🤣 The cocky bastard had the audacity to say it would be brilliant as well.

To say he wants to be on the shelves in Asda like the others just shows how much he wants to be like them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does he always repeat things in his Q & A. It always ends up with him dropping f bombs and how he's a changed person, toxic people blah blah blah.

Mario, you're feckin boring mate. And you said you made your circle smaller, l think your circle kicked you out which is how you only have fake insta friends. Your friends saw the real you.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So my take away was - me me me, I’m great, brands are greedy bastards, some influencers are greedy bastards and give the good ones (him, LOL) a bad name.

What a deluded fat balloon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Can’t write a sentence which includes the correct spelling, punctuation and grammar but is going to write a book.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.