Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma hens don’t know if this is a bit Rorschach test like but can anyone else see the end of his nose as a massive arse with a thong on? All I could think about watching that q and a
I couldn’t but it is now all I can see 🤣🤣
---
Everything in that shoap looks like the kind o stuff thats goin right oot of fashion. Hun city wi awe the grey/chrome/mirrored shite.
Hes really dain his wee best tae be an influencer isnt he? Sadly im no influenced in the slightest cos ma furniture is pure quality and classic so aye 👌
Aye I’m with ye hen. I don’t think I’ll be chucking out my Cotswold Company bedroom furniture for a coffin bed and a chair a hooker wouldn’t be seen dead in. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He has promoted products on his page that weren't gifted or an ad and they have gone viral/sold out The companies have made a bomb out of him 💀💀💀
Is he on Acid? Needs to swerve right back intae his ain lane and nae debates 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've had a few lethal one a them 👉🍹but Im reading he wants to write a book....have I been spiked? A book? 😂 About bleeping what? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've had a few lethal one a them 👉🍹but Im reading he wants to write a book....have I been spiked? A book? 😂 About bleeping what? 😂
He wants to RELEASE a book. Didn’t mention writing it 😆

And he wants somebody to hook him up with people to sort it.

Surely if you were so sure it’d be a great book, and you wanted to do it as desperately as he says, then you’d just sit down and actually write it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just catching up ma lovelies, hope you're all well.
Whatever you do...DO NOT EVER buy from DanYell!! OG's will have seen my previous posts a couple of years ago that I had a bad experience and what I had delivered was not what I paid for. The lovely DanYell was not as lovely with the messages back and so forth either.
There was another Tattler that had also had a bad experience when buying cushions. Totally my bad for being influenced by Marion 🙈

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The only reason she wants to “release” a book is because all the other Instacunts have done it. Not an original thought in her empty head and as per usual about 5 years behind every other fucker 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
jesus hes so dont judge be kind. but hes constantly doing it to others.constatly twlling others how to be and what to do and what not to do.
---
he seems to think that "sorting himself out" and not giving a crap means he gets to jsut say duck off to all the things that makes humans function alongside eachother. you can just be a selfish twit,you cant just do and say waht you want without consequenece pr care or tact. you can jsut thin you can upset people but its ok because its to do with you and what you feel or think.
you have tro consider people in life,their feelings.how your words or actions might be kinder or more gentle with how it lands. you have to sometimes not do what you want for the "greater good" kind of thing.
you have to consider others in life to just be a nice human being! not just say neeeeerrrhhh duck off. i do what i want for me.
---
and why do a few of thee insta cunts need to race to the bottom of the woe is me. a need to "be seen as the sickest" as been through so much.as had so much tit theyve had to get through?i wonder if they are aware this is s symtom we treat in the mental illness situations, institutions and inpatient places? for duck sake yes we all no youve been through so much and how hard it is for you to blink each day.arent you special.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Look at this table isn’t it nice, how nice are these chairs, how beautiful is this sofa, look how nice this bed is… no, no it’s not. It’s all bogging and I wouldn’t give it house room. There genuinely wasn’t one thing that he showed in that shop that I would let through my front door 🤢
It was when he called that nasty black bed classy 😂 you don’t know what class is mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mario giving advise on cutting people out of his life.
But then has talked in the past about the regrets of falling out with his friend Natalie.

So it’s not as cut and dry as he says 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Cannot believe I was out living my best life’s with my husband and missed the Q&A 😭 Treatit us to a lovely date night meal and a movie though (smell the wealth) so was so needed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How come he‘s had so many toxic people in his life? I’ve never known a person say they’ve had to completely cut ties with so many others before. Thinking about it though, there’s only one common denominator in all this - Marion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Cannot believe I was out living my best life’s with my husband and missed the Q&A 😭 Treatit us to a lovely date night meal and a movie though (smell the wealth) so was so needed.
You really didnae miss anything hen he said he’s no starting a wax melt or cleaning business (don’t know what idiot thought he was), he’s going down next month to do his new Ava may range maybe, he wants to write a book (biggest surprise of the night being he knows what a book is). He has no problem cutting people out his life. He’s also started chat on autumn and Christmas decor so whoever put money on April, ding ding, you win, new record.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.