Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he realises that he has a ‘special’ needs style of writing, so when he writes messages to himself we all know it’s him by the incomprehensible way in which it’s written.
Imagine the poor proof reader that has to sift through that tripe. 300 pages of him ranting about how he's fine. Doesn't even have a basic grasp of the English language. He really does think he's an influencer doesn't he?! Since greedy released her book he's obviously jealous and he's the only one who hasn't made anything from Instagram in years except a few cleaning products and free already discounted bed.
---
Ah wunner who wrote these messages 🤔🙄

View attachment 2103790
✅ Mentions a journey
✅ Doesn't know the difference between your/ you're
✅ Stepping out comfort zone

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Well ma luvlies, that was the maest factual, informative Q&A ever. Av hud ma eyes openit tae so much! Did yous know there’s mare tae owning a bespoke small business than posting on the ‘gram? And that it takes money? Ah hud nae idea at all!

Call me ✨ influenced ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Cannot believe I was out living my best life’s with my husband and missed the Q&A 😭 Treatit us to a lovely date night meal and a movie though (smell the wealth) so was so needed.
Fear not ma lovelie. While you were out spending the wealth Marion very kindly uploaded the dots of death Q&A to his highlights. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He turns his heid in one of the dots of doom and his beak is almost in the next street 🤔 I was hoping someone had done a SS

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just catching up ma lovelies, hope you're all well.
Whatever you do...DO NOT EVER buy from DanYell!! OG's will have seen my previous posts a couple of years ago that I had a bad experience and what I had delivered was not what I paid for. The lovely DanYell was not as lovely with the messages back and so forth either.
There was another Tattler that had also had a bad experience when buying cushions. Totally my bad for being influenced by Marion 🙈
If youse bought the Marion bed or the bumming fort, then ah've nae sympathy #fact

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly don’t understand why Hannah hasn’t dropped him already. Can’t tell the difference between Pistachio and Patchouli and doesn’t understand the term Bespoke but he uses it so much.
Can’t believe the deluded fool actually thinks he could write a book as well. I honestly believe he does these Q&A stories because a) he doesn’t receive nearly as many genuine questions as he wants to have people believe and b) he’s too illiterate to string together the replies.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The only question he probably got was when are you moving out of that hovel? To which he has no answer.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Eeeh look at Deek's place before the cuckoo moved in. I can just picture him and Domboii enjoying a nice big spliff there before making their way to the OG bumming fort.

Screenshot 2023-04-16 102035.png
Screenshot 2023-04-16 102143.png

---
So aye a wee throwback.

Screenshot 2023-04-16 102217.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Swerving across lanes. Dots of doom personal highlights for me.
Forget the only 200 page. Low word/content count Large print. Limited storiesLots of line drawings, no real content pamphlet book that most instashammers get offered or self publish. Mario's almanac sounded like the real fun read. The three pages of predictions he wrote after the psychic consultation with a stranger that just keep coming true.
Such a shame but wholly predictable (get it 🤣) that he can't find them in tat towers 🥴🙄🤯
Amusing that he has attic envy. If he had an attic he would decor the tit out of spring apparently!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Look how tiny…..and Derek is even smaller! Can only imagine how small in real life
I was in Primani the other day and looked at XS men's clothes 👀 I swear they are the width/length of a piece of A4 paper

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.