Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God and breathe... does he ever go on and I can only understand fifty percent of what he says.
But I got he wants to write a book. He wants to do a new range of candles and melts and he's definitely going to do a couple of collabs at Christmas.
I also have a horrible feeling his Christmas theme is going to be Barbie. Needs to tap up the skank because she could help him out with that. Actually maybe that's why she started following him, maybe he reached out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We could write oor own book aboot him.

An extended version of the Wiki.

A photo section.
Funniest moments
Fashion tips.
Guide to Mario Speak

Call it "The Delusional Grandeur of Mario McKnight".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why does he feel the need to speak to closely tae the mic?😩 can just imagine aw the spit going across the screen. Clatty biatch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Now listen up you Tattlers that are blocked. This deluded influencer who isn't an influencer has just said the big brand companies have cut out the middle man and uses influencers to make them money.

I think it's safe to say, Mario, by saying the big brands cash in massively through you influencers, you've just made sure none of them use you, because you've basically slagged them off 😂👏

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think I picked the wrong weekend not to have any plans because between dumb and dumbest, Chelsea Lee Art and Rosie Bush I think I’m gonna lose my marbles!!
Chelsea Lee Art hanging aroond wae that Elf Bar bleep has done me in the day! I’d love tae see Mario have a sleepover at CLA’s place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chelsea Lee Art hanging aroond wae that Elf Bar bleep has done me in the day! I’d love tae see Mario have a sleepover at CLA’s place 😂
Since I came back fae ma trip tae Linwood it’s all I’ve watched. I hate myself for it but I couldn’t/can’t stop. Elf Bar cutting about Knightsbridge in the same clothes and make up she’s been wearing since Wednesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'll buy ya book mario when it's in Poundland piled up next to all the other autobiographies of people with boring lives no-one gives a shite about. On yer way you're delusional ma lovelie 💎

• Haha
Since I came back fae ma trip tae Linwood it’s all I’ve watched. I hate myself for it but I couldn’t/can’t stop. Elf Bar cutting about Knightsbridge in the same clothes and make up she’s been wearing since Wednesday.
You just know she bleeping stinks! I’d love Mario to switch over to that vile app, TikTak. The meet ups would be amazing! Him and that vile Nana Bea 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t carry on wae him, am literally squinting like him, but av hud too many ae them 🥂and about tae huv some more , but a look forward tae watching it and then look back here whilst clutching ma beak in ma bed hungover, you do you lassies, hold yer power, smell yer wealth, love youse all , mwah mwah 💎 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The state of the collar on that hoodie, all bobbly does Marion know how to do a bleep washing? He needs to get to know not everything goes in a boil wash.
Q&A wasn't even a Q&A wouldn't go out on his own to start a business.. why?
No Marion wants it all through Instagram where the work comes to him or others can do the grafting for him. Lazy sod.
Literally moaned and ranted about trolls, influencers doing AD's bla bla bla he's over it duck it duck that.

Did he ever have to move out when Krystal camel toe had her kid? Overcrowding at his parents house or something so gave her an extra room when she had her as a baby that's why he lived with the Aunt. Marion Knight in shining armour saving small businesses, big businesses, mother's with wains. Don't call him mCKnight for nothing.

Bunch of twats that follow him and ask questions but not even decent questions to gee us the gossip.

Forgot he's saving all that for his book... When it's out never.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.