Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m no posting the poor wean’s face but even she looks done with his shite already and she’s just fresh oot

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is he so out of breath just walking around a tiny showroom?

Every single piece of that furniture is absolutely rotten!

The orange man will be bursting into flames up the gallowgate!
I noticed his breathing as well 😲

So he's had these chairs?. Surely not in that tiny flat, because where did he put them?!
Screenshot_20230415-160114_Instagram.jpg

He must think no one has been furniture shopping before.
And what does 'Let's live up to this bloody name" mean?. Is showing us live videos in shops going to be his new thing.

Ffs he's a piece of work this one. "Out of my comfort zone" 🤣
Screenshot_20230415-160312_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Writing my first comment on this thread after lurking for a while. I'm going to start by veering right oot ma ain lane by saying who would buy furniture from a discounted furniture shoap in the Gallowgate ffs 😂😂😂
Sorry for any offence caused, I will never message this page again!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I am dying. If I ever have a child I'll introduce it as 'The latest addition to my legacy'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I am dying. If I ever have a child I'll introduce it as 'The latest addition to my legacy'
I couldn't believe he said that. Legacy is his new word of the week it seems. And why say btw that's not my baby. What imbecile would even think it was?!.

The pair of them look like a couple of special needs here
Screenshot_20230415-161831_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
#Ad for Ava May; beautifully bespoke, incredible, cosy scents which he describes as being incredible but is burning Yankee candles, has another Yankee candle on table and a totally different brand of scented reeds. Then also mentions Jo Malone candles that he owns!

It‘s like advertising Coca-Cola whilst drinking Pepsi!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Look at his red, gnarly fingers 😖
Screenshot_20230415-162834_Gallery.jpg

He's just read this one out wrong 🤣 instead of Patchouli, he said Pistachio.
Stick to cleaning toilets Mario and leave the selling to the experts. What a dick 🤣
Screenshot_20230415-162732_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I noticed his breathing as well 😲

So he's had these chairs?. Surely not in that tiny flat, because where did he put them?!
View attachment 2102335

He must think no one has been furniture shopping before.
And what does 'Let's live up to this bloody name" mean?. Is showing us live videos in shops going to be his new thing.

Ffs he's a piece of work this one. "Out of my comfort zone" 🤣
View attachment 2102341
'lets live up to this name'- 2 days ago 'cant be arsed filming ma cleaning so aye'.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The state of hun holding the baine. Jesus wept. That poor kid. It’s a good job they can’t really focus too much at that age.

Can you imagine his death breath all over its face?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When he “champions”insta pals it gives me creeper vibes. How many times does he have to say their name.
He says the same tit over and over.
It’s like he’s trying to win their friendship.
I’ll give them the biggest shout out and “maybe” they’ll do the same for me. 🤞🏻

sorry if I’m rambling I’ve just finished nightshift.

Reactions: 18
Writing my first comment on this thread after lurking for a while. I'm going to start by veering right oot ma ain lane by saying who would buy furniture from a discounted furniture shoap in the Gallowgate ffs 😂😂😂
Sorry for any offence caused, I will never message this page again!
Blocked and reported ma lovelie, so aye💎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When he “champions”insta pals it gives me creeper vibes. How many times does he have to say their name.
He says the same tit over and over.
It’s like he’s trying to win their friendship.
I’ll give them the biggest shout out and “maybe” they’ll do the same for me. 🤞🏻

sorry if I’m rambling I’ve just finished nightshift.
He canny even ‘champion’ a solid sh*te ma darlings , nooo that nae debates !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.