Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies am swerving outta ma lane tae tell youse all that Marion’s before picture wasnae his actual before picture. Ah could tell as it didnae look like he’d been eating wotsits… here is his actual teef before #unfiltered
78B5F45B-012A-40D7-93C0-E78C413B36B1.jpeg

84C2A9C0-F488-4676-823C-AC7F7CE37213.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I did not need to see that before my dinner 🤣
Judging by the plaque, looks like the bleep had half her dinner still stuck in its rancid mouth. Absolutely no shame at all. I could never show them if my teeth looked like that

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ma lovelies am swerving outta ma lane tae tell youse all that Marion’s before picture wasnae his actual before picture. Ah could tell as it didnae look like he’d been eating wotsits… here is his actual teef before #unfiltered View attachment 2071204

View attachment 2071205
That's my dinner just came back up. Aye ah dae get aw cosy and huv dinner early #fact

Ah luv a wee new thread oan a Saturday night #treatit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Saw this on Hinch dot of doom, why hasn't her bff not introduced her to Lorna, Marion ya big 🐍
Screenshot_20230401-163349.png

Also did a wee google earlier fur Mario McKnight, aye ma Saturday wuz that exciting and these images came up. That blue tick huz him mixing wi the stars, he wull be buzzing 😆
Screenshot_20230401-105627.png
r
Screenshot_20230401-105649.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mario, you're thick as tit to have to ask people questions 🙄

As for the teeth, there's no way I'd show the before picture on social media. Backward prick.
Screenshot_20230401-151155_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Those teeth.
Can smell them fae here.
Am buckling masel in for the wee insurance fraud journeh.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The fat witch is quiet the night? Maybe shes wedged in the high footfall area after the sheer consumption of half the worlds beige food reserves. Either that or shes donned her best dress and is mop kicking duck outta the local disco/social club? Who knows. Such an influential Beirut mover and shaker.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well done oor @Ferguson spine bright, hold your power tons blessings Isa 💎👌

If a cat had problem with digestive system and needs special food then surely pet insurance you would have before now he probably thought she's a hoose cat so doesn't need it, should had got it 4 year ago the older the animal is higher premium will be.
We going oan a insurance fraud journey ma lovelies?
If he's not even got pet insurance for the cat then they both definitely don't have a life insurance policy.. again someone that has Kerry katonas would have this esp if you can apparently end up blind 🦯🦮 with it.
Influencers and general people have their priorities backwards these days.

He won't even get pet insurance he asked about places for cats to stay and then nothing came of that lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey you beautiful bunch of humans 🙌 I'm still on my holidays 🍹but keeping up with tattle.

Irresponsible hole, had the cat 4 years, poisoning it with chemicals on a daily basis and only now looking for a pet plan 🙄 poor Rayne. What a bloody existence she's got. I bet he thinks duck it, I'm no spending £20 a month on cat insurance, he'll be covered by the psda if she needs a vet. He's a selfish bleep.

He should get himself a pet plan, those teeth are like a row of condemned hooses. I've honestly seen dogs with cleaner teeth 🤮🤮🤮 the smell must be absolutely rotten mcnotten with him and wee Deek 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Mario, you're thick as tit to have to ask people questions 🙄

As for the teeth, there's no way I'd show the before picture on social media. Backward prick.
View attachment 2071434
Last time this fool put a question box up (think it was looking for a chimney sweep) I responded with the same and was blocked in a split second 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe the daft witch is planning a life insurance scam with wee Rayn the wean. Bumping her off the tap of the Beirut flats like janine and barry
Then he will hot foot it to Centreparcs to keep up with the Huns 😂 we absolutely love Centreparcs but Oor wee duo would absolutely hate it #allforthegram 😬🫣🤦🤔🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.