Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s danyells shop he’s in. Maybe he’s dain some bespoke swatch picking for the new corner couch. Or maybe he’s asking her if the delivery team can break the couch into 10 pieces so they can get it up the close😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Look at this table isn’t it nice, how nice are these chairs, how beautiful is this sofa, look how nice this bed is… no, no it’s not. It’s all bogging and I wouldn’t give it house room. There genuinely wasn’t one thing that he showed in that shop that I would let through my front door 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why do people like him (and by that I mean the Hinch Mafia and wannabes) always assume people are just jealous when they have a difference of opinion. I'm not jealous at all mate. I have a house with a front and back door, I've got a gorgeous little boy, a husband that loves me, I take several holidays a year (smell the wealth) and because of my husbands extremely successful job that is his job, we're looking into a relocation to another part of the world (I won't say where. I don't want to compromise my security!) for the pure adventure of living somewhere new.

We're not jealous babes. We're sick of people being handed out freebies who don't deserve it, while the rest of the country struggles, and then complaining about the position they PUT THEMSELVES IN! You wanted to be a famous influencer. You put yourself out there. You weren't just plucked from obscurity. Now you have to take the tit that comes along with it. Or alternatively, close down your Insta and get a real job!
Speaking on the being handed out freebies, that’s what winds me up so much, I’m from NI, and the amount of big companies/establishments who gift experiences/items/whatever to every Tom, dick and harry who call themselves an influencer and has a couple thousand “followers” while the people who are to be “influenced” couldn’t afford the stuff anyway! Why not gift local, hardworking people to review, they may actually give honest feedback! Sure look at 2 faced Maria here, everything’s her fav and staple! Soz hens, I’m in a foul mood

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is he so out of breath just walking around a tiny showroom?

Every single piece of that furniture is absolutely rotten!

The orange man will be bursting into flames up the gallowgate!
Someone sounds like they’re having an asthma attack. Thought the same when I seen the Celtic pub in the background. Wee Deek will be having a heart attack.😬.

Braw sight… 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Couldn’t even concentrate on danyells ugly furniture because all I could hear was her puffing her way about

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's just posted him holding a baby. Perhaps he was breathless cos he was in labour?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does this fat orangutan own any other clothes? She wears them leggings every day.
View attachment 2102272
And as always, not a single item of clothing on his body matches. How does he always get it SO wrong?
---
View attachment 2102302
Absooute state of them pair 😂
Somebody phone Mags fae the pedalo hunters and get her doon tae discounted beds!
---
Looks like his hair is in a giant bun again. I can’t.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
That mirror furniture and knocker chairs are just awful, there is a shop in the town where I live that sells this type of furniture and those awful big window display vases and it's usually all the gypsies that buy it and ones from housing estates that have sparkly living rooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Everything in that shoap looks like the kind o stuff thats goin right oot of fashion. Hun city wi awe the grey/chrome/mirrored shite.
Hes really dain his wee best tae be an influencer isnt he? Sadly im no influenced in the slightest cos ma furniture is pure quality and classic so aye 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can just hear that winey voice he does "aw Derek I want wan". Thank goodness neither of them have a uterus

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
What is he waffling on about "let's live up to its name"??
Does he mean being an influencer???? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.