Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madonna

2572A0B0-0AE9-40E0-9526-F26F45BDFE04.jpeg

🚨 MARIO & DEEK SPOTTED IN THE WILD 🚨

Crying at this photo my partner just sent me 😂😂 Before I even zoomed in I could spot the beak a mile off!! A bespoke meal at McDs for Paisley’s bespoke Oompa Loompas!

Matilda if you are reading this, SECURITY COMPROMISED 🚨🚨🚨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Babybail93

VIP Member
Amazing 👏 I actually read this as "come oan Barbie, let's go sharty" as that's all I think of on this thread!! Back intae my own laine I go.
That has got to be the next title!

Thread Suggestion
Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Just seen he has mentioned it...
His fave human? What a sad wanker he is. Imagine your favourite human being someone you have met a total of 2 times in your life, and one of those times you had to pay £12 to see them when they came to Glasgow because the first time she went to Glasgow she drove straight past your postage stamp and snubbed you LOLLLLL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Aye, he must need one of those pet steps to get up to the bed with his little bandy legs after he’s got all the layers onto the bed.
Ma lovelies photoshoap is no ma Joab and I think that’s very clear here but I had to get this image of oor paisley princess oot. Had to put on her baby sized new balances on because I don’t know where else she’s wearing them but bed so aye

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Madonna

I have something to confess. I was in morrisons and bought 4 half price easter eggs.......
---

Are they as odd looking in the flesh?
808E6DE2-B7A7-462C-AA9F-80C12B33AD82.jpeg

Currently seeking a solicitor for immediate separation… my partner thinks Grand Master of the Paisley M&S Lodge is ‘quite handsome’ 🫠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Chatty Member
Helllooooo ma lovelies 👋🏻 I lurk here in my downtime from the hinch thread, still cannae get a hang of the lingo, but I’m trying, thought I’d comment to try and get involved, cos if ya don’t know you ya gotta get to know…….. anyway, probs not enough spelling mistakes but I’m putting myself out there 😂😂😂
Just wanted to say……. He’s an odd little goblin isn’t he?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

G&TGal II

Clutching ma beak at his 'loved by thousands' and 'leaving a legacy'
Definition of legacy Marion ..."the long-lasting impact of particular events, actions, etc. that took place in the past, or of a person’s life" There is nothing lasts longer than 5 minutes in his life - apart from his out of date make-up.

Can I see my children say in the future 'I was so inspired by that man in Glasgow who took 6 months in the planning of the aesthetic aspect of his tea and coffee station'. It's hardly comparable with the innovative style of Charles Rennie Mackintosh or The Glasgow Girls. We are unlikely to see Marios Primark Loafers in the Peoples Palace alongside Billy Connolly's Big Banana Feet.

Mario, you are as transient as your kitchen worktop wrap and flair coverings and they actually fulfil a function which you don't. To use your favourite word, F*ck off you delusional narcissistic tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Logic, Mario style:

1/ When you get a visitor to your insta, who wants to see what you’re about before committing to following you, it’s important to block them straight away so they can’t decide if they like you and want to follow.

2/ when you tell somebody you’re a cleaner, and they continue to chat normally, it’s essential to interpret that as judgement and ‘being made to feel degraded.’ Also, cleaners are ‘forgotten about,’ - despite him just having shared the lovely voucher he had for a steak dinner at an actual good restaurant, received from his ‘clients’ 🤔

3/ loves his profession, but nevertheless, is just setting the scene for a wee musko skeletal claim on his PIP.

4/ can’t be bothered spending time filming, but wants to move to YouTube to do twice weekly hour long videos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Shmebulock

Who in the fuck would message him thinking it's his bloody baby (that has appeared out of no where and he is collecting it from a discounted furniture shop.) No one, that's who. Let's file that under 'things that never happened #653'. Utter bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

orangeboom

Imagine lighting a candle for your 15yr old (alive) niece on her birthday.. what the fuck.. it’s like something you’d do on the anniversary of someone’s death 😅 Terry fuckwit

• Haha
Reactions: 45