Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Right you beautiful beyotches. The birthday bawbag is not orange, he is autumnal!!

I've no long woke up fae a gin induced siesta and nearly missed all the fun.

That's Amore? So far so predictable!
When you’re clutching your beak
And your boyfriend’s wee Deek….That’s Amore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
So let me get this straight, Mariah literally has nae pals in real life does he?. Gets a bottle a champagne aff his carpet fitter, invites his candle supplier and is in bed fur 10, next day kiddin on he's got a manky hangover by gettin a McDs when I've had bigger hangovers aff a pack a rennies. He literally invited a bunch a Instagram coos, one that clings aff bigger accounts, 2 that cling aff smaller accounts, one like watching paint dry, the other one a ginger toothy pain in the arse, and all have the presence of nails on a chalk board, the second one is a tag along and boring as fuck and the last one has nothing of her own but gets by, by getting her disabled daughter into Mrs hinch and using it to grow her account. That flat is full of utter mutants man and evidence Mariah has absolutely nae pals at all. And all the candid photos. . Well he just looks like a thumb🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Has he said anything about saving for a house? as he seems to waste a hell of a lot of money every month.
In ye olde days of Bawbagio, he once boasted that Derek and him could get a mortgage for a big hoose *snaps fingers* just like that, but they love their wee hoose so much having built it fae the grun up and spent thoooooosands on it that they really couldn't part with it, cos he's just no ready, and the tenants coming after them would be walking into a goldmine, and anyway he's just so content but of course he looks at other folks hooses and would love what they have, but he's no jealous, nope, not at all, cos people work hard for what they've got but Derek was brave taking this place on and they've got it just how they want it and he's just so proud of their wee selves and its his safe place, so aye but they are very very comfortable financially.

Then he got furloughed and storied panicking that they might lose his safe place, then retracted that to remind people that they were very comfortable and they'll no loss nuhin after all. Then he must've ate a bad batch of beige food, and decided to open up about how bad his and Derek's debt situation was and thanks to Covid and everything being shut, they managed to get debt free and were finally able to sleep at night after many many years of barely making minimum repayments so the debt was always growing.

And that brings us to the present, where you can see he just spent a chunk of money on some bespoke joinery and Pax wardrobes. He never really talks about moving anymore and seems to have settled on having enough stuff to fill a big hoose inside of his wee hoose.

Here endeth the lesson. Treat yourself to some criss and joos if you made it this far 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Oooo here I um! Am away tae celebrate ma threed title!💎🥔💙 been plannin it aw week tae! First by uppin ma capital one credit limit and gone tae the shoap fur sum Taytos and dilutin joos, Ribena mind pure bespoke nane eh that watered doon pish. Might even get masel some babybels, gie myself the chronic Duke of argyles but fuck it Tons a love and YOLO!. You'll find me oot the morra night at the dakota up to ma 3 pubes in pure lethul cocktails askin the reception at Dakota if they've goat any pillows fur sale, I mean Al promote them an aw that but I'm not a big influencer and never want tae be. So aye an so forth. Back in Yer laines ya overtakin basturts 😏😂🥔💙💙Smell the wealth and I don't care, cause if I did care and stoapped carin I'm a different person and you'll aw know aboot it. 👌👌👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Have the Hotel reeeeeally filled the mini fridge for him??? Or is it standard practice that they put stuff in it then charge for what you've used when you leave? 🥸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

brumbrum16

Hello ma lovelies haven't been on here in a couple of weeks, been in intensive care due to covid and getting pneumonia on my lungs. I shouldn't even be here ma lovelies but a am!! Finally found the strength to come on to say hi to ma tattle sisters 🤗 anyways what have I missed? Is it Marzipans birthday? Is Deek still alive? How's Rainstorm has she not jumped out the window yet?
Oh ma lovelies I'm to tired to go through the threads but here I am clutching ma beak greatful to be alive. Canny wait to catch up. Much love to ye awl ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
Are youse all telling me that youse don’t celebrate your birthdaaaze with your candle supplier and carpet fitter?!

Youse are all missing out. Nae debates. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Babybail93

VIP Member
Derek looks like your little brother on the first night of your holiday in Spain 😂 wearing his cool clothes ready to smash the Teen disco

715F9752-9AEA-40BE-B617-99F0BC09059F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Runforestrun

VIP Member
New bespoke boujee thread ma loveliees just in time for Marions dawn of days!!!!!! The day he turns 38!!!!!!!!!!
Let’s awl get warrm n cozy and settle in for his birthday journee so aye and so forth.

tons a love mwah 😘

congrats to @notanothergrammer for the autumnal vibe thread title

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Popper

VIP Member
Well the long time coming 38th birthday night oot was a bigger let down than Marion’s annual Christmas colour scheme reveal. I spent longer getting my bespoke colour done at the hairdressers the other night.
And the way oor H says “and look at this one” when she’s talking to Derek and swings the camera round and he’s standing like a 5 year old dressed up as a pilot/golfer. She speaks to him like he actually is a 5 year old. He’s defo not all there the wee soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 55