Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he stopped spaffing money up the wall on all this unnecessary him and wee Deek could probably be in a bleeping mansion by now. It’s ridiculous. And he’s not seriously putting bloody pumpkins up at the start of December. He needs to get a bloody life.
Has he said anything about saving for a house? as he seems to waste a hell of a lot of money every month.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Does he just walk into restaurants, ask what food on the menu is beige and then order that?
🤣🤣

Could you imagine if grey food was more prevalent...all these Instahuns would manage to completely strip their feeds of even hints of colour!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I like that they’ve clearly asked for their orders without onions. The only scrap of nutrients in that beige monstrosity and it’s been left out.
bleeping HELL you’re right. Of course he would be an onion hater 🤦🏻‍♀️ He is like a bloody onion only with every layer he peels aff he reveals mare and mare reasons why he’s a weird bespoke poor excuse of a human being 😭🧅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wee Deek holding the salt SCREAMS that Mario has just told him to “stoap it” so he can take a picture before he tucks in to the soggy baws. Free Derek!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Has he said anything about saving for a house? as he seems to waste a hell of a lot of money every month.
Nah, he flip flops from loving his cosy hobbit hole, to hoping one day he will have a house and a garden.
He'll never get a mortgage, because he can't save for a deposit to save his life because of his spending habit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When Derek was thinking about driving lessons, Mario bought a key fob and an air freshener. That's as near as they've got to getting a car, let alone a house. 😂

• Haha
I don’t know about you lot but I could not be arsed decorating my house for autumn. All my energy is spent fighting over the heating with hubby (who is a tight bastard) and trying to work up enthusiasm to think about Xmas. The thought of dead leaves all over my house fills me with dread!!!
I think we live in the same household 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn’t he say something before like he could get a mortgage at the drop of the hat? I vaguely remember that. When he was walking past all the new builds 😂😂

Also why does he need oven cleaner?! You’d have been better Maz with some toilet cleaner after what you’ve been eating this weekend! 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
A bit oot ma Lane, but I was having a nosey at miss greedy grid and noticed that mazda seems to copy her quite a lot, albeit months later as he is so behind with the trends, even down to the fire damaged looking bedroom wallpaper, he never sets a trend but always follows, he's defo the influenced and not the influencer, such a wasteful bawbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In ye olde days of Bawbagio, he once boasted that Derek and him could get a mortgage for a big hoose *snaps fingers* just like that, but they love their wee hoose so much having built it fae the grun up and spent thoooooosands on it that they really couldn't part with it, cos he's just no ready, and the tenants coming after them would be walking into a goldmine, and anyway he's just so content but of course he looks at other folks hooses and would love what they have, but he's no jealous, nope, not at all, cos people work hard for what they've got but Derek was brave taking this place on and they've got it just how they want it and he's just so proud of their wee selves and its his safe place, so aye but they are very very comfortable financially.

Then he got furloughed and storied panicking that they might lose his safe place, then retracted that to remind people that they were very comfortable and they'll no loss nuhin after all. Then he must've ate a bad batch of beige food, and decided to open up about how bad his and Derek's debt situation was and thanks to Covid and everything being shut, they managed to get debt free and were finally able to sleep at night after many many years of barely making minimum repayments so the debt was always growing.

And that brings us to the present, where you can see he just spent a chunk of money on some bespoke joinery and Pax wardrobes. He never really talks about moving anymore and seems to have settled on having enough stuff to fill a big hoose inside of his wee hoose.

Here endeth the lesson. Treat yourself to some criss and joos if you made it this far 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Does he just walk into restaurants, ask what food on the menu is beige and then order that?
Ma luvly, that is bespoke authentic dinner in a wee dish, in the scent Glaswegian Chicken Curry. Oor Deek has also got a boujee plate of chinese tatties. So aye, back in ma ain lane I go. His takeaway, his rules 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ma luvly, that is bespoke authentic dinner in a wee dish, in the scent Glaswegian Chicken Curry. Oor Deek has also got a boujee plate of chinese tatties. So aye, back in ma ain lane I go. His takeaway, his rules 💎
Chinese tatties 🥔 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.