Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B91C6DCE-0518-407E-B162-EE31CBC3E86D.jpeg

The bespoke Prosecco Bar is the content I’m here for.

More excited about this hoos party than my own birthday.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Lol I bet deek has volunteered to do a night shift tonight, he doesn’t strike me as a “night in with the girls and Prosecco man” 🤣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh lads were in for a treat tonight the hostess with the mostess is laying on the style. I can see the Coos making an appearance to be sent home at 10😂

That whole corner brings a whole new level of tat and tackiness 🤮🪦🪦

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 734017

The bespoke Prosecco Bar is the content I’m here for.

More excited about this hoos party than my own birthday.
I am speechless.

He has *PAID FOR BY MYSELF* these items for what? To never be used or seen again.

Same as yesterday, the obscene amount of make up that he doesn’t know anything about or use.

His ‘lifestyle’ is utterly tragic.

View attachment 734037
avantee events cocked up. Fixed it
SCREAMING!!

Oh lads were in for a treat tonight the hostess with the mostess is laying on the style. I can see the Coos making an appearance to be sent home at 10😂

That whole corner brings a whole new level of tat and tackiness 🤮🪦🪦
I am going out tonight but I’m ready to cancel so I can witness the carnage unfolding LIVE!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The strangest birthday celebration decorations I have ever seen. I have no words.
I thought it was a headstone before I clicked to open it! 😩😂 For him to say 'the best ideas', he obviously asked for that when the person offered a freebie - bleeping clown! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If he wasn’t such a wasteful little rat, he could repurpose that as part of his autumnal display. Paint it black and use it as a Halloween headstone prop. Wee idea for you Mazda. 🪦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Fucks sake! I have an afternoon nap and wake up to this! 😂 where is Hannah staying the night? Surely not on Rain’s miniature sofa in the hallway? Although saying that, it’ll probably be comfier than them upholstered benches he begged off Danyell.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
New thread suggestion

Nail in the tyre, what a pain. duck you witch, I'm taking the train 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Who the duck does he think he is?
One bedroom tap dancer✅
lives in a close✅
in Seedhill✅
part time cardboard cleaner✅
boyfriend who gets excited over a free packet of hotel biscuits✅
delusions of grandeur!!!✅
Beaky wee scrote 🪦✅

Ma hoose, Ma perty, Ma tombstone!!!🥔💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.