Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a fkin waste of Tattinger when marlons more accustomed to the boujee floral ๐Ÿ˜‚ notes of โ€œrolla colaโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Iโ€™m on holiday with the fam and no signal and raging I canโ€™t keep up real time ๐Ÿ˜–

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Omg! So he storied 40 minutes ago that he was back in his room (so he storied at 21.50pm) and was already showered and in his PJs. They must have been back in the room at least 9.30pm ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my lovelies this thread has cheered me right up the night. Iโ€™m feeling down but Iโ€™ve got aw cosy in bed with my housecoat and having a good laugh ๐Ÿ˜† chant me on from the roof tops ma hens

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Bloody hell I put the kids to bed and sent hubby for a Chinese and the big night is over!!!! Iโ€™m not even in my comfies yet!! Rock n roll Marion, Rock and roll!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hannahโ€™s stopped posting stores do we think sheโ€™s away to her bed or her n deek have stayed oot fur deek taw get locked oot again. Or his he downstairs smoking a massive fat one

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Back in his hotel room on his big birthday Friday night oot by 10pm ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ It was barely worth ironing the old woman blouse for the night.
When your birthdayโ€™s a farce
Itโ€™s karma on your arseโ€ฆThatโ€™s Amore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I cannot believe it is all over. I went out 2 weeks ago after being cooped up during lockdown. I got back to my bespoke hotel at 4am. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You OK babes?

Sorry my lovelie but keep oot ma lane. I am going to the dakota next weekend with @menopausalmargrit I have booked the suite
I've got first dibs on Margrit!

Ohjesuschrist whattheactualfuckdidijustsee??????
He's spent a lot of time on his knees. ๐Ÿค

Whaaaat the fuuuuck are those ๐Ÿ‘€. He looks like he forgot to get his own shoes back after the bowling.

View attachment 733257
Those are his real Goochis. The plastic ones that gave him blisters. WHY DO I KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT HIM FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus. We knew he would be back early but actually back and ready for bed before 10pm? ๐Ÿ˜‚ clutching ma beak ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m failing to see what the point of him even getting ready to go out was ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.