Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the fk is she there too ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ˆ are they having a boujee bespoke threesome ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and whit the fk are carpet Kerr all about ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Right so apparently the Dakota are happy to take orders so what bespoke present can we send up to Marionโ€™s room. Iโ€™m thinking a pint of milk to really get the IBS going.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Oh god I can see this going horribly wrong and Iโ€™m absolutely fkin here for it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s such a nice night I bet the dakota is jumping tonight and he WILL not fit in one iota with the regular clientele on a Friday night ๐Ÿ™ˆ think Iโ€™ll go for drinks just to have a wee gander see if I can see him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Is she staying the night or gonna be drink driving home ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
He's treatit us this dayn of dawn. He's been in a car, is thrilled that hotels have hoosecoats that don't smell of cat. He's so easily pleased. Doesn't even know its commonly called a minibar, not a little fridge. Remember when he had a mini fridge for two days, on top of his makeup table thing. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Haha remember that mini fridge ๐Ÿ˜‚ The fact that he lives in a 1 bed flat with the kitchen literally across the hall and could have easily kept whatever it was in his actual fridge just cracks me up๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I donโ€™t know who u cud possibly mean ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ kissarse McKendry, Ginger Ken-doll, maybe Lordoftheflumps, who knows man they'll all be rockin up wae their lumi spa kits and herbalife shite fur the night and since Mazda cannae afford a weddin i bet yae a pound tae a penny he's planned a first dance wae his prisoner it'll be tale as old as time featuring beauty & the beak ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are they all sharing that room? ๐Ÿ˜ณ today has been a joy!
Orange face
Hotel room bigger than his actual home
Personalised make up bag
Derek dressed like a road man
Moira off her tits on excitement
Hannah having the confidence to park a Range outside the bedsit ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Are they all sharing that room? ๐Ÿ˜ณ today has been a joy!
Orange face
Hotel room bigger than his actual home
Personalised make up bag
Derek dressed like a road man
Moira off her tits on excitement
Hannah having the confidence to park a Range outside the bedsit ๐Ÿ˜‚
No sheโ€™s got her own room she took us on a tour of it. Find it weird tho why didnโ€™t her bf go to

Reactions: 15
Are youse all telling me that youse donโ€™t celebrate your birthdaaaze with your candle supplier and carpet fitter?!

Youse are all missing out. Nae debates. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
He's treatit us this dayn of dawn. He's been in a car, is thrilled that hotels have hoosecoats that don't smell of cat. He's so easily pleased. Doesn't even know its commonly called a minibar, not a little fridge. Remember when he had a mini fridge for two days, on top of his makeup table thing. ๐Ÿ˜‚
He really doesnโ€™t get out much does he, bless him? Heโ€™s the gift that keeps on giving. Heโ€™s treatit us right enough ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.