Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
To all Non Scottish tattlers Please don’t think we’re all like this lot, we’re not!

This is the worst bunch of nobody’s on Instagram all a bunch of arse licking beggy bastards.
Toot toot am oot🚘 🥔💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I was thinking this. As much as I love Derek, there’s definitely not a lot going on upstairs. Last night just proved it. With the £1 Primark sunglasses on inside, sipping the champers with a grin 😂

She must of felt like a carer taking them two out for the night 😂
When they were in her car, the pair of them acting like they'd never been in a car, it was like one of those sunshine buses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Babybail93

VIP Member
Well the long time coming 38th birthday night oot was a bigger let down than Marion’s annual Christmas colour scheme reveal. I spent longer getting my bespoke colour done at the hairdressers the other night.
And the way oor H says “and look at this one” when she’s talking to Derek and swings the camera round and he’s standing like a 5 year old dressed up as a pilot/golfer. She speaks to him like he actually is a 5 year old. He’s defo not all there the wee soul.
I was thinking this. As much as I love Derek, there’s definitely not a lot going on upstairs. Last night just proved it. With the £1 Primark sunglasses on inside, sipping the champers with a grin 😂

She must of felt like a carer taking them two out for the night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Rocketllama

Chatty Member
His Prosecco and one bottle of sourz set up has me howling 😂😂 this is a grown man who’s celebrating his birthday (not even a big birthday) like he’s a 15 year old who’s got an empty for the first time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Babybail93

VIP Member
I think my biggest question from this weekend is how has Hannah parked that Range outside the slum and it not ended up on bricks by now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Babybail93

VIP Member
I bloody love this thread and all the lovelies on it! It’s the best on Tattle. So aye, nae debates! It never turns into Mumsnet like other threads, and everyone is always chanting each other on from the rooftops to spine bright ❤

The wittiest bunch of bitches on the net!

Swerving back inte ma aine laine the noo, bow I’ve poured my bespoke boujee tattie heart out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45