Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To all Non Scottish tattlers Please don’t think we’re all like this lot, we’re not!

This is the worst bunch of nobody’s on Instagram all a bunch of arse licking beggy bastards.
Toot toot am oot🚘 🥔💎
Everywhere has rough chavs, Princess Hannah is an English Chav. 😂
Hope the idiots who pay for her overpriced shite see how she behaves, shows what she thinks of her brand ambassador, friend, and loyal customer naive gormless Mario.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes, peppergate was definitely here, so that's confirmed what they really think of him saying that behind his back.
Afraid to say it wasn’t ma lovelie, he said and storied it himself. I’ve screenshot earlier. Still on Boy Wonder highlights if ye want a gander. So nae proof any of the coos are tattlers but 🤞🏼😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello ma lovelies. The other instagrammers are so dog rough it made him look posh na debates, and the rooting through his cupboards was just taking the piss out of him. 😳 I need Marion to be his usual beaky 🛎 END self today, to knock this sympathy out of me. So Aye! 🥔❤ Mwah mwah
It must be contagious ma love as I have found myself feeling pangs of sympathy too. I'm thinking it's probably just a 24 hour thing and we will feel like ourselves again tomorrow. He managed to round up the biggest lot of fishwives I've seen since Mark Wahlbergs Sisters in the film Fighter. I'm not including ooor Hannah in that!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
To all Non Scottish tattlers Please don’t think we’re all like this lot, we’re not!

This is the worst bunch of nobody’s on Instagram all a bunch of arse licking beggy bastards.
Toot toot am oot🚘 🥔💎
I'm a Scouser, and I love this site. It's the fact you write your posts the way you speak that makes it hilarious. I worked with a Scottish nurse, and she used to write handover notes the same . brilliant ❤❤👍👍👍👍👍👍

I’m just not understanding when he keeps saying he’s “gutted the hoose” and there’s that bleeping mess behind the door and the state of his cupboards. Wish someone had shown us in the hall cupboard tho 🤣😂
The rotting corpse of Deek is probably in there...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hope so cos if he didn't it means they were just taking the piss. Now that's his own fault for inviting them. It's beyond me why he couldn't have just got a take away and made his crappy cocktails with Deek. No sign of family and I feel sorry for him on that score. Hannah Wax came across quite decent I thought.
Smoothie WaxFace is just promoting her business. She strikes me as someone who doesn’t have many friends and went to ballet classes in a trailer when she was a wean 😜. She constantly checks herself …. Really rates herself. I’m always wary of people with sharp pointy noses and haven’t been wrong yet … they are ones for the watching. It’s no coincidence that witches have all got pointy noses …. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 18
One thing that has struck me over the weekend… he always goes on about how he could leave Instagram blah blah blah, but he couldn’t could he? The only people we’ve seen him celebrate his birthday with is these insta bleeping no bodies! (I’m not calling them his friends because let’s face it they aren’t). Without Instagram all he has is the flat in the dump, Deek who wishes he wasn’t there, family who quite obviously want nothing to do with him and Ryan who also hates him. It’s one sad existence. If Marion deleted his Instagram he would literally have nothing (no freebies, no pretend friends, no people blowing smoke up his arse).

ETA - Rayn not Ryan -having the same issues as Marino’s subtitles 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Hannah’s there for breakfast in her slippers. Did she stay there l wonder?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
My birthday highlights:

The cameo from the Ring door bell which he definitely pressed himself to make sure it appeared in Hannah’s story.

The metal straws in the McDonalds - am surprised it wasn’t decanted into the reusable Coke and Fanta cups.

Stolen slippers from the hotel.

The 1980s spread he put on the tapas table - hello cubed cheese.

Deek bleeping off to get a train when they had a flat tyre.

And this thread!! Youse have been goalden this weekend. Abzalutleee goalden! Nae debates, this is the best thread oan Tattle. So aye. That’s all am posting the day ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
It’s old firm day and that wee toad has got derek running around after him and Mrs avamay 😭 poor wee deek, the whole weekend has been about that overgrown man child and he still can’t even get peace for the biggest day of football in Glasgow #freederek

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Wee deek rushed home for a joint and to clean up raynes turds before Ava came in n open a few windows ma lovelies. Hel b dying for Ava may to leave so he can have a big IBS number after all the booze and carbs RIP toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it over or is it not? Usually “until the next time” implies it’s over you bleeping spanner!!!

46D74F66-2814-4A5A-8F61-1AB422A60E09.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sounds like more of a threat than an enticing promise.
Has Hannah fucked off yet, she's finished her condescending charity work visit.
His birthday was very “make a wish foundation” wasn’t it? Is he terminal and kept it quiet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.