Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is the kind that when he gets to his death bed he’ll have so many regrets, and he’ll blame it all on others why he lived a sad little life and never amounted to or done anything

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bawbagio has bought another burner, in the shape cauldron! He ain't on a spectrum, but I do think a scan of brain cell activity would look something like this, so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I just looked at his birthday highlight and he’s actually saved all the messages from the insta huns. He’s so pathetic I almost pity him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Keep dreaming Maz, as long as you keep spending, you'll never leave Scotland to get abroad 🙄
The funny this is that he could afford to book a holiday but instead chooses to waste £360 on a single night doon the road. Mr Bucket and I have just booked a wee trip ta Italy next year and flights were £37 each!!

When will this bawbag realise that he is wasting his money in exchange for validation from strangers, when he could spend it on creating some actual real memories? 🥴

I'm starting ta think he is scared of leaving Scotland and is deed set on staying well an truly in his ain lane!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The funny this is that he could afford to book a holiday but instead chooses to waste £360 on a single night doon the road. Mr Bucket and I have just booked a wee trip ta Italy next year and flights were £37 each!!

When will this bawbag realise that he is wasting his money in exchange for validation from strangers, when he could spend it on creating some actual real memories? 🥴

I'm starting ta think he is scared of leaving Scotland and is deed set on staying well an truly in his ain lane!
Exactly this! I know people have different ambitions in life - some want to travel, others spend time with family, buying a house to name a few, but what ambitions does Marion actually have?! He’s 38 with nothing to show for it. Stuck in a part time dead end job, no house to call his own, family who want nothing to do with him, he hasn’t travelled and seen any of the world. All he is interested in is posting on Instagram about wishing the seasons away and looking for validation off these nobodies who blow smoke up his hole. It’s beyond sad to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So now Hinch has taken to upcycling furniture from FB Marketplace, when do you think Mario will start having a go?

Because we all know he doesn’t follow trends.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wtf is this numpties obsession with autumn 🍂
He’s never mentioned autumn any other year has he? I don’t even think he mentioned Halloween last year. He went straight from summer to Xmas. Just shows he’s clinging onto the next craze on the Gram. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wtf is this numpties obsession with autumn 🍂

he is a screwball it’s just all another excuse to buy shite and have content for the gram for the coos to get all excited 😆

he is one odd looking little character isn’t he 😂😂 when you see him in pictures he looks weird! He is dressed for Halloween 🎃 all year round 🎃🎃
I think it's just another IG trend (he hates an IG Trend!) that he wants to jump on. His leader and her other high follower sheep have all been doing seasonal decorating (because they don't have an individual thought of their own, probably love some US home accounts so had to copy despite it not being a 'thing' here) so he cannot see green cheese. He NEEDS to be on the bandwagon too.

I'd also imagine for him, Autumn blurs into Xmas now. There is no December to him, every month ending in 'ber' all just becomes the Xmas period, but putting up a tree just now isn't really acceptable on IG, but put up fake plastic leaves and hideous tacky pumpkins and slowly he can probably morph over to bringing out ridiculous hot choc stations and then start pulling out the tree and new theme decs that he has been talking about since BEFORE last Xmas. The sad thing is, his Xmas displays aren't even worth the 13 month hype! His decorations are cheap and tacky, but not in the good cheap and tacky way trees used to be (my gran's tree is the best collection of random ornaments which all mean something collected over decades not whatever B&M are stocking this year or theme IG has dictated so done as cheap as possible as next year will require different colours), but like really badly put together. I honestly think my 4yo niece & nephew could dress a tree better.

Anyway, I am a Grinch, so my thoughts are biased. But before I swerve back in my lain, that is why I think he's jumping on the ridiculous Autumn IG Trend. Hates IG trends so much he is willing to get this one over and done with early so he can move on to his favourite one! We don't have kids, and with our work schedules and not typically hosting a lot at ours, we usually don't even bother with Xmas decs (if the younger kid relatives are coming around close to Xmas we may make an effort to put up a small tree for their benefit), they have even less visitors than us it seems, so who are they doing/wasting money on it all for other than IG Bots and the fake huns?

Reactions: 16
Look at the amount of bleeping shite in that one part of the studio flat!

He’s actually such a wasteful idiot and all his autumn decorations look fuckin tit!
Awwww bless Mazda has a grey step stool to reach the shite on the higher shelves 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So now Hinch has taken to upcycling furniture from FB Marketplace, when do you think Mario will start having a go?

Because we all know he doesn’t follow trends.
Imagine if Hannah had driven all the way up to get the mirror he was throwing out to give to inch 😂👏 and he kidnapped her held her hostage and made her go to his birthday shindig 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it's just another IG trend (he hates an IG Trend!) that he wants to jump on. His leader and her other high follower sheep have all been doing seasonal decorating (because they don't have an individual thought of their own, probably love some US home accounts so had to copy despite it not being a 'thing' here) so he cannot see green cheese. He NEEDS to be on the bandwagon too.

I'd also imagine for him, Autumn blurs into Xmas now. There is no December to him, every month ending in 'ber' all just becomes the Xmas period, but putting up a tree just now isn't really acceptable on IG, but put up fake plastic leaves and hideous tacky pumpkins and slowly he can probably morph over to bringing out ridiculous hot choc stations and then start pulling out the tree and new theme decs that he has been talking about since BEFORE last Xmas. The sad thing is, his Xmas displays aren't even worth the 13 month hype! His decorations are cheap and tacky, but not in the good cheap and tacky way trees used to be (my gran's tree is the best collection of random ornaments which all mean something collected over decades not whatever B&M are stocking this year or theme IG has dictated so done as cheap as possible as next year will require different colours), but like really badly put together. I honestly think my 4yo niece & nephew could dress a tree better.

Anyway, I am a Grinch, so my thoughts are biased. But before I swerve back in my lain, that is why I think he's jumping on the ridiculous Autumn IG Trend. Hates IG trends so much he is willing to get this one over and done with early so he can move on to his favourite one! We don't have kids, and with our work schedules and not typically hosting a lot at ours, we usually don't even bother with Xmas decs (if the younger kid relatives are coming around close to Xmas we may make an effort to put up a small tree for their benefit), they have even less visitors than us it seems, so who are they doing/wasting money on it all for other than IG Bots and the fake huns?
Yeah I agree definitely a insta trend who could be bothered with decorations for bloody Autumn it’s all to try and see who can outdo each other! He went from summer to Xmas last year, it’s been so warm in Glasgow and all he is going on about is the fucken cold weather (which he hates) canny win with rgis wee oddity 🎃🎃🎃

He’s never mentioned autumn any other year has he? I don’t even think he mentioned Halloween last year. He went straight from summer to Xmas. Just shows he’s clinging onto the next craze on the Gram. twit.
The numpty just can’t make his mind up no your right he didn’t go on about fecken leaves etc last year!

the amount of shite he buys just for the going insta hun trend is unreal 🍂🍂

Reactions: 16
Awwww bless Mazda has a grey step stool to reach the shite on the higher shelves 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I spotted that too - have a feeling it's going to be used as a feature for his pointless pumpkin display which will be staged in the now redundant birthday corner.

And he'll need to humph that new mirrah back and forth from lounge to hall. That's his cinema wall. Cannae be expected to watch Hocus Pocus on the telly like a peasant when he's got a projector. Hope Danyell hasn't #gifted him an accident waiting to happen 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Now we know why the door is always on a jar like that 😂

I thought he was getting that gas PAYG meter boxed in?

View attachment 736416
The house is all in order, I think you'll fine your cupboards are like Mary Poppins handbag ya roaster, most disorganised mess, we know your dirty secrets thanks to the east end ginger leprechaun and that skinny chick that fucks about with wax and knock of scents, oh and not to mention the random iron, the other shite and box a crunchy nut on top eh yer fridge 😆 all in order? gie yersel peace hen

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know about you lot but I could not be arsed decorating my house for autumn. All my energy is spent fighting over the heating with hubby (who is a tight bastard) and trying to work up enthusiasm to think about Xmas. The thought of dead leaves all over my house fills me with dread!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don’t know about you lot but I could not be arsed decorating my house for autumn. All my energy is spent fighting over the heating with hubby (who is a tight bastard) and trying to work up enthusiasm to think about Xmas. The thought of dead leaves all over my house fills me with dread!!!
Me either. I just see dust collectors in the crap he's putting out 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Derek looks like your little brother on the first night of your holiday in Spain 😂 wearing his cool clothes ready to smash the Teen disco

715F9752-9AEA-40BE-B617-99F0BC09059F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.