Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New bespoke boujee thread ma loveliees just in time for Marions dawn of days!!!!!! The day he turns 38!!!!!!!!!!
Let’s awl get warrm n cozy and settle in for his birthday journee so aye and so forth.

tons a love mwah 😘

congrats to @notanothergrammer for the autumnal vibe thread title

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Oooo here I um! Am away tae celebrate ma threed title!💎🥔💙 been plannin it aw week tae! First by uppin ma capital one credit limit and gone tae the shoap fur sum Taytos and dilutin joos, Ribena mind pure bespoke nane eh that watered doon pish. Might even get masel some babybels, gie myself the chronic Duke of argyles but duck it Tons a love and YOLO!. You'll find me oot the morra night at the dakota up to ma 3 pubes in pure lethul cocktails askin the reception at Dakota if they've goat any pillows fur sale, I mean Al promote them an aw that but I'm not a big influencer and never want tae be. So aye an so forth. Back in Yer laines ya overtakin basturts 😏😂🥔💙💙Smell the wealth and I don't care, cause if I did care and stoapped carin I'm a different person and you'll aw know aboot it. 👌👌👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Aww look ma lovelies… a bespoke new thread just for the birthday boy Mazda. This will be up there with his best presents ahead of the jo Malone ma lovelies. Hope everyone is stocked up on criss and joos for the boujee weekend ahead! Tons a love 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That last thread filled quick!😳
Wey hey, l can't wait for this 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lovely new bespoke thread, hens.... 😘

Happy Birthday to oor gentle wee soul Marlon, who turns 38 today and most definitely ISNAE an 85 year old Karen in disguise.... 🧓

Am wurkin the day, so ahh shall poap in later to see wit oor skinny jean wearing numpty has gawt fer his day av birth - and if there's nae surprise visits from Sophie or Eeevvvvaaa Meeeeyyyy, them ah'll be pure raging because we awll know they're his besties and hunz! 🤭

So aye and so forth.... *clutches at pretend pearls*

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Auch, look at this, a new threed on this dayn of dawn that is our beloved Marion McKnights Birthday!!! I hope he gets aw the presents and that he is living is life as it should be (Italian meal, leathal drinks and aw cosy in bed by 9pm)!!!!

I can almost guarantee there will be a beak clutching fake story to rival the lost most mobile phone of Christmas past!!!!

Tonaslove,
M xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thank god he didnt get any of my jo malone favourites or i would be raging having to change them, no way i am smelling like him! Although its black intense perfumes i buy ( smell the wealth ) ….

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah crap, I'll be out the house from noon until after 11 tonight, but I'll be having some sneaky looks inbetween until l get back home 👀

I'm not wishing him a happy birthday, because he's a horrible bastard 🖕🖕🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Happy new thread days. My IBS is through my plush carpet with excitement to celebrate that birthday of our Saint and savior of small businesses and influences mental health

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Happy new thread days. My IBS is through my plush carpet with excitement to celebrate that birthday of our Saint and savior of small businesses and influences mental health
And how can you forget about him rescuing aw the lovelies from debt during the pandemic!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A brand new thread on the birthday dayn of dawn!!! Feels like the angels themselves have dropped doon fae heaven, laid us a fresh layer of tar and painted the lines o the lanes in the colour celestial white in the scent fresh baked bread.

Please start the day right with Melvin gently awakening to a patchy streaky tan that has utterly destroyed his Hinch bedding and proves beyond reasonable doubt that he does indeed have highly irrative skin 🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well ma lovelies a canny believe it on this day of dawn we’ve got a bespoke new thread!! You really are ma true lovelies n even though a don’t want aw this exposure as am in ma ain lane a thank youse all, youse all just get me, so aye.

2 weeks ago today was my ain bespoke wains 13th birthday and he couldn’t sleep the night before for excitement god luv the wee soul, but not once, I tell you not once, did he ask to open one of his presents early, probs coz he knows it’s a pyooor rid neck to show off on the gram like the way Marion did but it’s his page his rules his ain lane!!

a was going to go to the boujeee bingo the night but av decided to stay in get aw comfy n cosy on mah non-gifted couch way mah hoosecoat n tights on and am going to celebrate instead way joose n criss and *THAT* drink and then send oor Marion a happy birthday DM thanking him for being born NAE DEBATES xo💎

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well @Kaydeelaydee I'm howling at your doop comment on the last thread. 😂
I don't give a single tit about anyone's birthday, not even my own, but I'm glued to this one. When he's spent his birthday money, can't get over that he has birthday money... But when he's spent that we're straight into plastic autumn, childless creepy Halloween, and the highlight of the year, fire hazard low end shop Christmas decorations. 🎶 It's the most wonderful time, of the year🎵

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Woohoo a boujee new thread! Love that it’s a wee treat for our favourite beak nosed baldy on his birthday 🥳
He’s already started reposting the stories from his lovelies 🤢
Mario is an attention seeking big baby, pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Zero self awareness. Dying for him. You know the sort of bride, huge expensive wedding, splits up under a year later cos what she wanted was a big party and a nice dress, like a four year old. Mario.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He really is the worst influencer out there, isn’t he? I see so many Scottish influencers getting free stays at Blythswood, Yotel and others, and they have about a quarter of the followers Marion has. I’m not really that clued up on influencers but can someone with a quarter of Marions followers have a higher engagement rate?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He really is the worst influencer out there, isn’t he? I see so many Scottish influencers getting free stays at Blythswood, Yotel and others, and they have about a quarter of the followers Marion has. I’m not really that clued up on influencers but can someone with a quarter of Marions followers have a higher engagement rate?
Mario's audience is us, and a few women who find hinch too intellectual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.